3DXChat Community

The Bunny Club is open!!!

xxXBunnYXxx

You have 3 topics in "User Diaries" and two of them is dead . We have topic for clubs/events/parties .

I am not criticizing but just give to understand that you can make the forum better but not worse .

In the past, "user diaries" was a novelty , something special and interesting , now it starts to look like a dustbin .

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/893-house-party-bulletin-board/

Edited by Loonie

I am friendly and the story of the hunt was written by Macca as a joke .

I'm not a hunter, and I am not aggressive to you , but would be great to see our beautiful forum clean .

If you think on the contrary , I will not be on this page no one time .

Loonie is not chasing rabbits .

Have a good time .

I don't have issue with the odd love heart, here and there. But when it's every second sentence followed by a love heart, then it bothers me. It's not a personal attack, merely jokingly bringing it to your attention. But hey, i am not going to lose sleep if you take it the other way. Been here to long to let that worry me. :P

I don't have issue with the odd love heart, here and there. But when it's every second sentence followed by a love heart, then it bothers me. It's not a personal attack, merely jokingly bringing it to your attention. But hey, i am not going to lose sleep if you take it the other way. Been here to long to let that worry me. :P

Give that man a cookie! I agree.

• 1 month later...