3DXChat Community

constant disconnects

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

i was here 2016. i unsubbed because this crap was happening somewhat frequently back then too. i just resubbed this morning and the game was offline when I did it. but then the toxic community on this forum acted like i had no right to complain. the billing server was obviously completely fine because they took my money, but then the game was offline. back in 2016 when they resolved a downtime that was i think 72h or so they gave people a couple xgold and said if you want a refund pm them, but if you did that your subscription was cancelled and finished.

just saying achat doesn't feed you shit and expect you to take it smiling

please guys, stop these war of profiles and just try give a good path for our game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, DouceAlizee said:

please guys, stop these war of profiles and just try give a good path for our game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Could not agree moore with you on that @DouceAlizee and I would like to add my view on this comunity in general.

Please stop arguing and help each other. Work together. Develop. Don’t destroy. Let all gain on this, be good to each other instead of insulting. Hate feeds only hate, and no one gains from that. And now for another cliché hippie comment, but still very true. ❤️ Make love not hate. ❤️ Is that not why we all play this game in the first place?
Take care all and be good to your next one, is all I’m saying. And I believe if all at least try to put a little bit of effort into that, then this game and community would be a much happier place and more fun for all. ❤️ And remember. Hate is not sexy. 😉

Edited by VenomousVixens
Broken gif link

2 hours ago, VenomousVixens said:

tenor.gif

Could not agree moore with you on that @DouceAlizee and I would like to add my view on this comunity in general.

Please stop arguing and help each other. Work together. Develop. Don’t destroy. Let all gain on this, be good to each other instead of insulting. Hate feeds only hate, and no one gains from that. And now for another cliché hippie comment, but still very true. ❤️ Make love not hate. ❤️ Is that not why we all play this game in the first place?
Take care all and be good to your next one, is all I’m saying. And I believe if all at least try to put a little bit of effort into that, then this game and community would be a much happier place and more fun for all. ❤️ And remember. Hate is not sexy. 😉

Vixen is right what brings fight....

anyone know when the server might be back up? been sitting here trying for over an hour. I get in the game and within a few seconds I get the infamous "connection lost" prompt. Does this happen often? I took a long break but don't remember stuff like this happening.

1 minute ago, JordanHouse said:

anyone know when the server might be back up? been sitting here trying for over an hour. I get in the game and within a few seconds I get the infamous "connection lost" prompt. Does this happen often? I took a long break but don't remember stuff like this happening.

pretty frequently yes, it still not a good and stable system ,very annoying !