3DXChat Community

constant disconnects

Just now, Wanderer said:

i win the moral victory if they ban. and i mean what are they gonna ban me from that game that doesn't work? 

I dunno, you're kinda suspicious. You're claim to have just subscribed but been on forum since 2016, and say servers been like this for month so if you're saying you just subscribed and have not even played. It kinda sound suspicious to me, what you just been lurking forum to find out it's been unstable last couple of month when was no serious server issues before the DDos attacks?

Sound kinda weird to me are you some kind of Achat chill or recruiter?

Just now, KimmyFox said:

I dunno, you're kinda suspicious. You're claim to have just subscribed but been on forum since 2016, and say servers been like this for month so if you're saying you just subscribed and have not even played. It kinda sound suspicious to me, what you just been lurking forum to find out it's been unstable last couple of month when was no serious server issues before the DDos attacks?

Sound kinda weird to me are you some kind of Achat chill or recruiter?

He´s an achat troll who failed psychology 101 and quotes Michelle Obama, don´t pay no mind to him.

40 minutes ago, Tsela said:

However is totally normal for people to give them as much shit as they want here on the TECHNICAL SUPPORT section, sice it's meant for that, while obviously most often they are silent and possibly ignorant.

Well sure, it's definitely going to work lol. 

People just will keep giving them shit, they just will keep ignoring these threads, probably not even reading it. Productive. 

I mean if I would be in their place – I would not read these topics. Because it's not even a critics, it's mostly just a shitstorm. 

Edited by Xizl

2 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

you don't even know me, so... please hatred leads nowhere, just bl me 💋

actually ur the one spread hatred and accusations for groups without solid proofs lmao 

u have said same thing in this thread like 10 times baseless acccuasations of a group and im sure u say same in other threads 

So its time u point that finger on ur self ...or so they say :) 

go play game its up now lol 

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

actually ur the one spread hatred and accusations for groups without solid proofs lmao 

u have said same thing in this thread like 10 times baseless acccuasations of a group and im sure u say same in other threads 

So its time u point that finger on ur self ...or so they say :) 

go play game its up now lol 

i offered to set a Tech solution that allows cohabitation... you should be happy no?

and all i ask them is to see how to better manage their ideas, how can you call it hatred? your paypal no more direct????

soooo sorry if it leads to badly tech that hurt all the others

no hatred, facts

4 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

i offered to set a Tech solution that allows cohabitation... you should be happy no?

and all i ask them is to see how to better manage their ideas, how can you call it hatred? your paypal no more direct????

soooo sorry if it leads to badly tech that hurt all the others

no hatred, facts

Why don´t you just log into the game? Thank you.