3DXChat Community

constant disconnects

3 minutes ago, Tsela said:

one failed day now. some failed weeks before, and so on so forth.

People have every right to talk about it, I'm just saying, that it's silly to put it the way you do, trying to find excuses FOR THEM. Saying that it's a small team and blah blah. The only people who can speak for them is themselves. And I don't see the communication being any better from their part.

However is totally normal for people to give them as much shit as they want here on the TECHNICAL SUPPORT section, sice it's meant for that, while obviously most often they are silent and possibly ignorant.

So you can't speak for them, finding excuses for them there. You may or may not agree with people and their issues. And it's your personal opinion, that's all. Let's not patronize here anybody. You are just a user like the rest of us

Heya Tsela, how are you?

Just now, DouceAlizee said:

Alivia, you're even older than me here, please stop cover it, why not share this? why block all for a speech entering a room? everytime this room appear, it's same, why not talk with dev on a way to do it without blocking all?

Alizee, the devs don't talk to us here, do they?

Just now, DouceAlizee said:

Lisa, if we come with good ideas, istead of hacking, maybe they will listen !

I think it is their job to have the ideas or at least tell us what is going on before it is again a major attack like last time. But as it is told already, that the server is down, it is also pointless to continue this thread. So you are maybe right to some degree

yeah it happened twice in one day but the people who complain are totally just spazzoids. i mean really its just like 75cents worth of subscription time no need to get your panties in a bunch. just go play achat while they figure out how to run a server, i mean achat has no subscription fee's currently so you can be sure their servers will be down more often... oh wait lol

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

yeah it happened twice in one day but the people who complain are totally just spazzoids. i mean really its just like 75cents worth of subscription time no need to get your panties in a bunch. just go play achat while they figure out how to run a server, i mean achat has no subscription fee's currently so you can be sure their servers will be down more often... oh wait lol

Achat u mean that game that avatars look square ? hahahaha

such game goverments should close them for ugliness :)