3DXChat Community

constant disconnects

Just now, NoirUltra said:

Your calculations are most basic. Revenue=Benefits - costs. Now pull out your sources and lay them down here that makes you claiming stuff you don´t even know about, you got access to 3DX live tokens/players statistics? You also go access to their balance sheet? Can you show us? Thanks.

Everyone who comes up with that's how much money 3dx makes is only speculating, no one knows the real number of accounts that pay or how much they pay, it differs from 1 month to 1 year. We don't know how many people really work on the game, we know about two people and maybe some support people. 

We don't know any numbes.

5 minutes ago, RyanHarper said:

key phrase "at the moment". stuff changes.

Stuff did not change in the past 7 years so what should really happen, one more RLC clone or a SL2, projects like those did exist, the RLC developer was doing this and the project looked still like RLC, no improvements  at all the same old bs. Linden Lab wanted to do a SL2, so far there is nothing that is remotely done on that. 

6 minutes ago, NoirUltra said:

Your calculations are most basic. Revenue=Benefits - costs. Now pull out your sources and lay them down here that makes you claiming stuff you don´t even know about, you got access to 3DX live tokens/players statistics? You also go access to their balance sheet? Can you show us? Thanks.

you're the one who started spitting out population statistics numbnuts, i don't argue with narcissists

Just now, Wanderer said:

you're the one who started spitting out population statistics numbnuts, i don't argue with narcissists

Hello, you did, check your own posts, or you are confusing me with someone else. As for your cheap diagnostic, go back study psychology 101 you most likely failed. Thank you.

I really wanna thank off bots, Off weird fun sex and respect, and warn all to not support dis-respect, in many years i never saw bullies like that

and please, stop hiding, just talk and ask how your tricks can stop make all users pissed off

if your group wanna be respected, stop hiding and participate instead of hacking

No rules never go far, build does all

Edited by DouceAlizee

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

But no. Server were good and stable. Okay, one failed day. Whatever. Not a big deal. At least for this place. 

one failed day now. some failed weeks before, and so on so forth.

People have every right to talk about it, I'm just saying, that it's silly to put it the way you do, trying to find excuses FOR THEM. Saying that it's a small team and blah blah. The only people who can speak for them is themselves. And I don't see the communication being any better from their part.

However is totally normal for people to give them as much shit as they want here on the TECHNICAL SUPPORT section, sice it's meant for that, while obviously most often they are silent and possibly ignorant.

So you can't speak for them, finding excuses for them there. You may or may not agree with people and their issues. And it's your personal opinion, that's all. Let's not patronize here anybody. You are just a user like the rest of us