3DXChat Community

constant disconnects

This has been going on for years and only the people who demanded refunds got them. Gizmo, do you feel good about using a hamster wheel for a server and pocketing everyone's money? You're stealing days from people who bought subscriptions. A month subscription entitles a person to 30 days, and if your server is down for any of those you cheated them. Whats worse is the only recourse people have is to demand a full refund and completely lose their subscription. 

Also the people saying "get a life and go do something else" are overlooking the fact that most people have full time jobs and have a specific window where they can play this game. It does me no good if the server isn't up until my weekend is over.

"The devs have to sleep" is a poor excuse, it probably wouldn't hold up in court. They have thousands of active subs and are raking in millions of dollars. Hire someone to watch the damn server while you're sleeping

1 minute ago, LiterateGent said:

I'm seeing lots of posts about the server being down. Does anyone know if any 3DX tech folks are acknowledging the the problem and offering an estimate for when it will be fixed? 

They have not acknowledged there is a problem, although it has been reported by a number of us.

49 minutes ago, NoirUltra said:

With 1.33K posts maybe you should be the one considering getting a life? I´t not that hard, really.

In 2 years. 

I am pretty sure the average WC trash-talker writing the same amount of text in a couple of weeks lol.

2 hours ago, Hiei said:

I'm sorry to read this...Consider my advice to take care about your personal life

I thought my sarcasm was quite obvious. 

2 hours ago, Tsela said:

Nobody cares if they are a small team. Don't find excuses for them. 

Their service indeed sucks. If they don't have enough people, hire more. But I'm not telling them to hire or not, but the service must work as intended. Without excuses that "we are a small team" and cry. Hire more? work heir ass off? It's their business, not mine. My business is to have a working service.

Can I come up with an excuse like "I have no cash moentarily, please give me free months"? No If I don't pay, the account gets locked. Well when I do it should work

Can't handle the workload? Hire more people. Nobody cares if it's a small dev team or not. 

Or they can just keep going like they do and you still going to keep paying and playing lol. Same goes about most of people who are whining here.

Btw, I would understand all this bitching if it would be a server down for a few days or if this shit would happen several times a week, like before. 

But no. Server were good and stable. Okay, one failed day. Whatever. Not a big deal. At least for this place. 

Here's the answer to my question. There's a site (link below) that monitors system status. It acknowledges the problem - - now 9 hours long - - but offers no estimate for when it might be back up. 

https://3dxchat-status.com/

That’s my status page. :) but it’s an unofficial one. I know as little as you, I just automated the check.

Here's the answer to my question. There's a site (link below) that monitors system status. It acknowledges the problem - - now 9 hours long - - but offers no estimate for when it might be back up. 

This site is made by a community member so this isn't even a service from the Dev's 
It's nice to have it still

Actually it doesn't.  This is not a 3dxofficial website but one kindly set up by Colin to provide us with a little bit more info than we get from Lisa or Gizmo.  So yes it says it's not working, but not that it's being fixed or what the problem is.