3DXChat Community

constant disconnects

17 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Well this is basically an end of the world, indeed! SIX hours without 3dxchat... Unbelievable...

I'm sorry to read this...Consider my advice to take care about your personal life

Edited by Hiei

56 minutes ago, Hiei said:

Do you know what annoys me the most? Not that the game is not working, but that neither CM nor the developers have provided any information yet, and there has been no access for more than SIX hours. Neither what happens, nor when it ends, nor even a simple "sorry, we are aware of the problem, we are working on this" has been said neither on the forum, nor login screen, nor on twitter, nor on instagram, nor on discord(wtf we follow these platforms then). I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like they don't care...

Nobody takes care. Giving information like in the last crash stopped when the flow of money was back for SexGameDevil. What do you expect of a company that keeps user's mood up by false flag operations like asking for features but if they are wanted per user vote to not even work on them?

28 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Get a life lol. They are a very small team. Maybe two people. They can't always be ready to react. They need to sleep and other shit. Just find something else to do today instead of efucking. It's not that hard, really.

Nobody cares if they are a small team. Don't find excuses for them. 

Their service indeed sucks. If they don't have enough people, hire more. But I'm not telling them to hire or not, but the service must work as intended. Without excuses that "we are a small team" and cry. Hire more? work heir ass off? It's their business, not mine. My business is to have a working service.

Can I come up with an excuse like "I have no cash moentarily, please give me free months"? No If I don't pay, the account gets locked. Well when I do it should work

Can't handle the workload? Hire more people. Nobody cares if it's a small dev team or not. 

Edited by Tsela

2 minutes ago, Jemma said:

This would be a nice link for the main page.  It also should include a place for them to comment on what is going on.  Then I wouldn't look at discord and then the forums to see that they have not posted anything official that I can find.

This is not from 3dxOfficial though.  Colin has created it for us to view, so that we are better informed than waiting on Gizmo and Lisa's lack of information

I do not understand that if you think that members of this "gang" are causing this, they are not smart enough not to attract attention.
The fact is that SexGameDevil doesn't make their servers so secure that this doesn't happen. They are also unable to restore this within a very short time. On this page, people may be publicly condemned for this who may have nothing to do with it.

2 minutes ago, Nickoletta said:

I do not understand that if you think that members of this "gang" are causing this, they are not smart enough not to attract attention.
The fact is that SexGameDevil doesn't make their servers so secure that this doesn't happen. They are also unable to restore this within a very short time. On this page, people may be publicly condemned for this who may have nothing to do with it.

They are nobodies. Just some attention seekers really.

What is causing this is a very bad management of service, and awful technical support.

If they are not eager to work on it as they should, naturally things are crap in the end.

3 minutes ago, W4RN1NG said:

Of course it's our little secret to both of us 👁️

you should know it not me sense you stole everyones ip addresses 

but lets not go there i gave up on your stupid little Gang that cant do crap

Edited by zigzag

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Get a life lol. They are a very small team. Maybe two people. They can't always be ready to react. They need to sleep and other shit. Just find something else to do today instead of efucking. It's not that hard, really.

With 1.33K posts maybe you should be the one considering getting a life? I´t not that hard, really.