3DXChat Community

constant disconnects

5 hours ago, jaytheboss14 said:

The servers is up again you 

5 hours ago, jaytheboss14 said:

Offgang Is the hackers

SHUT your thinking and Respect all member of OFF GANG!! as Maturity guy must do it.

Because you should not concern about Stupid process of 3DXCHAT game!
Keep your time for mange your life done of all success task should do it in your real Life!! ^^

Do you know what annoys me the most? Not that the game is not working, but that neither CM nor the developers have provided any information yet, and there has been no access for more than SIX hours. Neither what happens, nor when it ends, nor even a simple "sorry, we are aware of the problem, we are working on this" has been said neither on the forum, nor login screen, nor on twitter, nor on instagram, nor on discord(wtf we follow these platforms then). I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like they don't care...

Edited by Hiei

40 minutes ago, RebeccaCraven said:

Ok, I'll add my two cents.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, 3DXCHAT!!  YOUR SERVICE SUCKS!

Get a life lol. They are a very small team. Maybe two people. They can't always be ready to react. They need to sleep and other shit. Just find something else to do today instead of efucking. It's not that hard, really.

Edited by Xizl

43 minutes ago, ZiaBMX said:

SHUT your thinking and Respect all member of OFF GANG!! as Maturity guy must do it.

Because you should not concern about Stupid process of 3DXCHAT game!
Keep your time for mange your life done of all success task should do it in your real Life!! ^^

Calm your tits love.  Respect gets earned not demanded.  

2 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Well this is basically an end of the world, indeed! SIX hours without 3dxchat... Unbelievable...

Its more the fact that there's been zero communication from them in terms of whats going on and any sort of update/timeline- made worse by the fact that this isnt the first time something like this has happened. We pay for a service, and its their duty to provide that service.