119 members have voted

1. 1. My favourite location is

• Club
    • Beach
    • BDSM
    • Yacht
    • Island
    • My apartments :)

The island is relaxed, has 2 fires and a nice arrangement of comfy couches. I love to just listen to the fires while I do something else. I also love the music, don't understand a word but it reminds me of Astrud Gilberto's "The girl from Ipanema". I love that song.

Guest FranckMaster

I don't know why... but the Club stay the only place that I can have fun.

Beach is more to relax.

Sometime a little of BDSM club to see who dance on the stage. B)

Oh and the Island... it's so beautifull! Firecamp is just great! :D

• 2 weeks later...

BDSM...no doubt. Old wooden floor, jazz , blues, people staring at each other while havin their drinks, mysterious people coming in and make you start to think "who are they??", you can join to a stranger at a table and start a nice chat while some of the bests are entertaining the rest, on the stage. I can even smell the smoke there and imagine a blind pianist in the corner :) thats BDSM.

BDSM for me. I've met most of my ingame friends at this bar, and the atmosphere there is great. Always feel right at home there, especially since most of the time you have a show to watch if you're not typing chat messages. Also, the club is awesome if the music is upbeat. Each area has its own charm though.

I love both the island and the club. The club more ...

Why? Because of love bright and colorful things with nice atmosphere. Most the other rooms are dull, almost colorless and/or without effect. The music in BDSM makes me want to go to sleep, and I love music. So if that isn't a shock on anything .. ya -lol-. And while island is dark a bit. What really sets it apart even without color is the soft crashing and lovely ocean. The sparkles and crackles of the fire. Its very pretty. I still would love the developers to make all the rooms one room. And just make them all locations in the same room. And give it day/night shifts. If you worry about the load of people. You can simply only render x yards around a avatar. This way only that area they are in loads and with the avatars near. Okie will stop going off on thoughts .. but my top fav is club. Because its flashy and bright, your eyes stay active watching just everything in it. And often love the music there.

One solution to the radio (I know wasn't asked). Give users the ability to have their own radio that they can let sync with others, or listen off on a station of their own. Instead of just being a static station in a room. The user would control their own music instead.

The new BDSM or Sin Club is a little underwhelming. New content is great but I think more could have been done to really change it up like the island. It feels a little rushed and unfinished. 2 poles will mean people have to wait and it still feels like the BDSM just with poles and different lighting. I don't know, the Island and Club are still my favourite places and I might go to the Sin every now and then but it could be a lot more awesome.

well I like it and one pole would have deserved criticism, two is cool, three would have been better, but hey the stool is gone..... and now all we have to do is ban the animals from exhibiting on the stage and it will be perfect, till them I will keep on blocking them,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...