3DXChat Community

Streaming Music

Averee

Hi

Sorry if I'm asking a naive question.  I've been looking through the forums and have gone through all the tutorials and have found nothing that explains how to stream music into your world, although it is obviously possible and many people are doing it.  I'd be grateful if someone could provide me with the basic how to's or point me top a tutorial or other instructions.  Thanks sooo much....

if you want the simplest streaming service, try ZENO MEDIA, having spent 10 days trying multiple other sites.....this one was ready to broadcast in around 10 minutes, of me watching their nice clear videos. only downside is length time it takes uploading mp3's to the autodj.....but once done it works fine.....

• 3 weeks later...

🇫🇷 Bonjour à tous,
J'ai des soucis avec la radio du jeu depuis, un moment maintenant. C'est vraiment très désagréable dans le jeu. Cela coupe tout le plaisir.
J'aime bien changer les styles de musiques et là, cela ne fonctionne plus du tout, je ne sais vraiment plus quoi faire.
Dans ma room (ma maison), cela ne fonctionne pas et dans les rooms où ils ont la radio du jeu, je n'ai pas de son, non plus... Cela devient très énervant, quand on joue, de ne pas avoir de musique, par moments, et en terme d'expérience de jeu, c'est désagréable.
Une amie m'a passé le lien d'une stream qui fonctionne, mais, j'aimerais bien changer de style de musique. Je crois que c'est un autotune de DJ. C'est toujours la même chose qui passe.
La musique house, ou techno, ne se prête pas vraiment bien, aux "moments d'amour", si vous voyez ce que je veux dire.
Est-ce qu'il serait possible d'avoir des liens de de DJ qui ont leurs propres streams avec différents styles de musiques, s'il vous plait ?

🇬🇧 Good morning all,
I've been having trouble with the in-game radio for a while now. It's really very unpleasant in the game. It cuts off all the fun.
I like to change the styles of music and there it doesn't work at all, I really don't know what to do.
In my room (my house), it doesn't work and in the rooms where they have the game radio, I don't have any sound, either ... It becomes very annoying, when we play, not to have music, at times, and in terms of playing experience, it's unpleasant.
A friend gave me the link to a working stream, but I'd like to change my style of music. I think it's a DJ autotune. It's always the same thing that happens.
House music, or techno, doesn't really lend itself well to "moments of love", if you know what I mean.
Would it be possible to have links of DJs who have their own streams with different styles of music, please?

19 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonjour à tous,
J'ai des soucis avec la radio du jeu depuis, un moment maintenant. C'est vraiment très désagréable dans le jeu. Cela coupe tout le plaisir.
J'aime bien changer les styles de musiques et là, cela ne fonctionne plus du tout, je ne sais vraiment plus quoi faire.
Dans ma room (ma maison), cela ne fonctionne pas et dans les rooms où ils ont la radio du jeu, je n'ai pas de son, non plus... Cela devient très énervant, quand on joue, de ne pas avoir de musique, par moments, et en terme d'expérience de jeu, c'est désagréable.
Une amie m'a passé le lien d'une stream qui fonctionne, mais, j'aimerais bien changer de style de musique. Je crois que c'est un autotune de DJ. C'est toujours la même chose qui passe.
La musique house, ou techno, ne se prête pas vraiment bien, aux "moments d'amour", si vous voyez ce que je veux dire.
Est-ce qu'il serait possible d'avoir des liens de de DJ qui ont leurs propres streams avec différents styles de musiques, s'il vous plait ?

🇬🇧 Good morning all,
I've been having trouble with the in-game radio for a while now. It's really very unpleasant in the game. It cuts off all the fun.
I like to change the styles of music and there it doesn't work at all, I really don't know what to do.
In my room (my house), it doesn't work and in the rooms where they have the game radio, I don't have any sound, either ... It becomes very annoying, when we play, not to have music, at times, and in terms of playing experience, it's unpleasant.
A friend gave me the link to a working stream, but I'd like to change my style of music. I think it's a DJ autotune. It's always the same thing that happens.
House music, or techno, doesn't really lend itself well to "moments of love", if you know what I mean.
Would it be possible to have links of DJs who have their own streams with different styles of music, please?

if you set up a streaming service, like Zevo Media, you can listen to your music stream via it's main link, outside of 3dx, just make sure you turn the radio volume off, often saves my sanity in rooms that play the sort of music i hate, you can also share your link with 'friends' in your room, if 3dx radio is playing up...

10 minutes ago, Missy Morgana said:

if you set up a streaming service, like Zevo Media, you can listen to your music stream via it's main link, outside of 3dx, just make sure you turn the radio volume off, often saves my sanity in rooms that play the sort of music i hate, you can also share your link with 'friends' in your room, if 3dx radio is playing up...

🇫🇷 Bonjour,
La radio du jeu ne me dérange pas, bien au contraire. J'aime bien. Et cela me dérange de ne plus pouvoir l'entendre. Je ne trouve pas de solution à ce problème.
Concernant, zeno média, est-ce un service payant ? Je ne connais pas du tout.

🇬🇧 Hello,
The game radio doesn't bother me, quite the contrary. I like. And it bothers me that I can't hear it anymore. I can't find a solution to this problem.
Regarding, zeno media, is it a paid service? I do not know at all.

🇫🇷 D'accord, merci je vais regarder. Et cela consiste en quoi ? On peut faire des playlistes, qui tournent en permanence, pour les mettre dans le jeu ?

🇬🇧 Alright, thanks I'll have a look. And what does it consist of? Can we make playlists, which run constantly, to put them in the game?

Edited by Khallum Troy

🇫🇷 J'ai été voir sur zeno média, et c'est en effet, une bonne alternative au problème. J'ai réussit à créer une playlist. Je te remercie de ton aide.
Je te souhaite une très belle journée.🙂

🇬🇧 I went to see zeno media, and it is indeed a good alternative to the problem. I managed to create a playlist. I thank you for your help.
I wish you a very nice day. 🙂<span> 

On 8/28/2020 at 4:31 PM, Ittles said:

I'm sorry if this is dumb...but paste it where exactly? I don't see a place in editor to put a url.

Once you have it placed in your room, load the room up normally (outside of World Editor) and click on the iPad. You'll open a window where you can place your stream link.

Edited by Slut

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2020 at 11:43 PM, KeshaBisha said:

As advertised everything fast and easy and i just link to 1.5 hour mixes so upload time is zero.

My problem is keeping the URL in the player in my club.

Every time I enter I have to put URL in the radio prop again.

That's a game problem, you get that with any plug-in streaming service