3DXChat Community

BUILD 422 PROBLEMS

Just now, Ms.Dani said:

Funny thing it did not affect the stockings but affected the gloves.

Might be a slight bug in the texture of the gloves and body suit. The other two parter lingerie set does the same thing, of going invisible.
I think the 'underwater' effect on those textures is missing. So it doesn't show at all.

6 hours ago, Hincholas said:

@ Gizmo Personally, I'm not going back to 3dx until you do something about the radio problems...

Hey, sorry for the disturbing. What are these radio problems at the moment? I do not stream at the moment, but 'm interested, when i am someday back into.

Thanks and take care.

Charl

Il y a 16 minutes, Charlyne a déclaré:

Hé, désolé pour le dérangeant. Quels sont ces problèmes radio en ce moment? Je ne diffuse pas en streaming pour le moment, mais je suis intéressé, quand je reviendrai un jour.

Merci et prenez soin de vous.

Charl

The people who come into my rooms have no sound, even though everything was working fine before the game server change.  In order for people to have sound in my room again, I have to restart the stream via the radio object.  Otherwise all the people who come into my room don't have sound...  Answer to @Lisa for my problem 30 days after explaining this? "I have no news on the radio.  As far as I know, we are not dealing with this problem at the moment, sorry" apparently this is a minor problem and I am one of the only ones with these concerns.  So 3dx is not gonna do anything for me...

On 7/29/2020 at 5:53 PM, TerryScrew said:

@gizmo the patch is broken u_u tried the new push up pose and it fucked up my avi (pose activate in mid air and avi walking sideway. and don't tell me it's my fault i know it's the patch 422 causing it.

🇫🇷 J'ai le même problème ! J'ai essayé cette nouvelle pose de sport, les pompes. Quand je les fait, je ne suis pas directement sur le sol, je suis bien au dessus du sol, comme si j'étais sur un lit. Et quand je sors de la pose, je marche en crabe ! C'est très embêtant... 🤔

🇬🇧 I have the same problem ! I tried this new sport pose, the push-ups. When I do them, I am not directly on the floor, I am high above the floor, as if I were on a bed. And when I come out of the pose, I walk like a crab ! It's very annoying... 🤔