3DXChat Community

Patch 422 and buying gold for users

DyllanD

Just now, Redji said:

The donation system is built in to support everyone, it is not aimed at supporting the builders only. If someone opens a room, and a lot of people come there all the time, people like the music, the atmosphere, it is possible to support the host now. 

No the system is done to support host only, you have no way to support the builder or the dj if he is not the host ><

1 minute ago, Torax said:

This is fixed indeed but again...what about someone using a room and taking credit for it and getting donation?  As it looks like now, this system might kill free sharing soon. Same question for a dj, i want to support a dj but he is not the host, how will I do it? This system is only for the host...and most of the time the host dont do much...

For this reason, you have to think about what to give for free ) and what you want to open yourself ) or dispose of another ). Every job has to be paid for, I think time costs money. 

Just now, Torax said:

No the system is done to support host only, you have no way to support the builder or the dj if he is not the host ><

Builder can host) dj can host) every people can be the host ) 

The same is true for DJs ) if a host wants a good DJ ) who is popular in the world of 3dx ) then you have to pay for it ) Why ? Because the host will be profiting from the DJ's ) and the hosts will try to get the people to come to them ) and sign up for the patreon ) 

11 minutes ago, Derai said:

I never did understand how a room -could- be stolen anyhow.
if it's fixed now, could someone explain what it actually entailed?

From what I understood when you joined a room, the room data were transfered on your local pc and it could be taken this way.

20 minutes ago, Redji said:

Now there will be new trends ) prepare for changes ) if the hosts want cool rooms ) who will they come to? " and what the builder will ask for it )  ? ) 

I am ok with this Redji, I just think that the donate option shoudnt be linked to a room open public but to the person, builder hotst dj or whatever.

@Gizmo

So, if it´s not against game rules to do gold buying/patreon... is it also leagal to put on your profile what someone could "get" for x ammount of gold/rl money?

Serious question, because we in a gray area here as far as I can see.

43 minutes ago, Derai said:

I never did understand how a room -could- be stolen anyhow.
if it's fixed now, could someone explain what it actually entailed?

In lay terms - when you enter the room, the room configuration is loaded into the memory and with special software (nothing really special, actually), you can download the room config (.world file) to your PC and use it as your room. At least this is how rooms were stolen before, no idea did they really fixed this or not, despite of patch notes.

@Gizmo As for link to donation... Honestly, this is direct way to the money extortion. I want to believe, but something tells me that soon there will be "Pay or Leave" rooms (or even people who can open their rooms and demand money for sex with them).

Edited by Ammini

32 minutes ago, Ammini said:

In lay terms - when you enter the room, the room configuration is loaded into the memory and with special software (nothing really special, actually), you can download the room config (.world file) to your PC and use it as your room. At least this is how rooms were stolen before, no idea did they really fixed this or not, despite of patch notes.

@Gizmo As for link to donation... Honestly, this is direct way to the money extortion. I want to believe, but something tells me that soon there will be "Pay or Leave" rooms (or even people who can open their rooms and demand money for sex with them).

No its not  ur free to donate and ur free to not donate nothing changes  there is that donation button in the room doesnt mean u have to click it :) 

10 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

No its not  ur free to donate and ur free to not donate nothing changes  there is that donation button in the room doesnt mean u have to click it :) 

Alivia, I appreciate your childish optimism, but if there is a possibility to abuse or get round the game rules and common sense, be sure that there will be a lot of people who willingly will do that.

1 hour ago, Redji said:

Now there will be new trends ) prepare for changes ) if the hosts want cool rooms ) who will they come to? " and what the builder will ask for it )  ? ) 

If the host wants cool, the host build it... no need of builder. You want a good dj... do it yourself. What does it mean to open a room you haven't build and in which you don't play the music...it is just pathetic

Just now, MeiLing said:

If the host wants cool, the host build it... no need of builder. You want a good dj... do it yourself. What does it mean to open a room you haven't build and in which you don't play the music...it is just pathetic

buy room, pay some cash to dj ) which would play at your party )it's like the real world, if you can't do something yourself, you pay for others' services. 

Just now, Redji said:

buy room, pay some cash to dj ) which would play at your party )it's like the real world, if you can't do something yourself, you pay for others' services. 

Tell me the reason to do this in a sex game. oh show off? If you are not able to do this by yourself... don't do this. I don't like "cyber beggar"

Tell me the reason to do this in a sex game. oh show off? If you are not able to do this by yourself... don't do this. I don't like "cyber beggar"

I'm only saying opportunities. if this is a sex game, why open the rooms? ) if it's a sex game, you don't have to think about it, you just have to open up whatever you want. It's for those people who see more than just a sex game.

Edited by Redji

5 hours ago, Alliehotass said:

So if someone steals a room from the actual builder, (if this is still possible), they can not only open it but also get money from people donating to their patreon?

To the host, not to the builder exactly. You can host a common room with radio, but if you do this cool, why not?

1 hour ago, Torax said:

I am ok with this Redji, I just think that the donate option shoudnt be linked to a room open public but to the person, builder hotst dj or whatever.

This is a good idea to put such button directly to the profile.

Developers could have informed their community about this update earlier to avoid such troubles. Community has a brilliant ideas sometimes.

Can you read?

. It is forbidden to announce fundraising anywhere (In the name of the World, World Chat, Local Chat, Private Chat, Profile, Forum, etc);
3. It is forbidden to advertise donating to your User Worlds in World Chat, Private Chat, Local Chat. Excluding Local Chat from your own world.
4. It is forbidden to use links to other games.

If you're found violating the rules, we reserve the right to disable monetization for the user or block the account for a certain period.

We wish you a pleasant game!

•  

4 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

Can you read?

. It is forbidden to announce fundraising anywhere (In the name of the World, World Chat, Local Chat, Private Chat, Profile, Forum, etc);
3. It is forbidden to advertise donating to your User Worlds in World Chat, Private Chat, Local Chat. Excluding Local Chat from your own world.

If you're found violating the rules, we reserve the right to disable monetization for the user or block the account for a certain period.

•  

and what's in that text? A ban on advertising, that's right. If you want to get a donation, you don't have to advertise it, it has to be based on the fact that the person himself shouts at this button. 

I can see different aspects of this, claiming I almost fully agree with Torax's statements above.

It would be easier to tip the DJ straight for what they do, show them how much you appreciate their time and effort. Though you never go to a club and pay the DJ anything, they get tipped out or paid by the organizer. Sure the later makes things more complicated but that is why you have managers/organizers for events and they are keep honest by the want to do more. No DJ or entertainer will work with some one again if they feel ripped off.

As for the builders we have several that spent a lot of time making very nice rooms,  I can imagine the how they would feel if some one DLed their work and turned around to make a profit, this will probably kill the free rooms being offered. I know if I built them I wouldn't any more for free. Though I would hope any one that makes a profit from them would in turn give a decent amount to the original builder, more so if they just open the room and AFK for profit.

I can see this as a win for big event organizers that manage them properly but its not going to be all win. Would still like to see this option directly on profiles so people can show direct gratitude and hopefully if you DL a free room you give credit to the builder.

Edited by Kalli

6 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

Can you read?

•  

user can get donated, but he can't scream everywhere to get donated. 

2 minutes ago, Redji said:

and what's in that text? A ban on advertising, that's right. If you want to get a donation, you don't have to advertise it, it has to be based on the fact that the person himself shouts at this button. 

It was an answer to Ex... 

Anyways this is a awesome update for many djs for many hosts for many builders  and it will be awesome for the new djs and designers the game will atract now  and best thing is .....No one is forced to donate to anyone only if u wish u can donate ...

personaly if i go in a room and have a great time there i will donate to the host  cause that host gave me the oportunity to have a great time if it has a dj and i like the music ill tip the dj also  no one forces me ..i will do it cause im in the mood cause i wanted to do it that simple  button is there u can use it or not use it ur choice :) not a Must click it :) 

and the other function i love is you can top the room of ur friends wooww how cool is that i already go arround to my top favorite friends and top their rooms :) i love it ❤️ thanks @Gizmo and @Lisa  

Edited by Aliviax