3DXChat Community

New tattoos and new design

jawok

ok guys some updates, the next tattoo was send to @Lisa

• New tattoo was send to @Lisa you can check it the attached file. and that is closed 
  • About the project of @THX, they dont reply me, why i need to continue a never-answered project? 
  • I ask for face tatto, but i dont have the 3d file, so i cant touch it, if someone can would really help send me the face model, i want made also eyebrows, make-up and tattoo for face, but i need the 3d model
  • A new one is in project, attached also the link @☙𝔼𝕩❧ this is the leg of your body request, i've try to create a "Cthulhu" inspired look on the leg
  • Guys im only a UV painter, i cant do poses or something like that :) isnt my business

Link for the new tattoo
    https://gyazo.com/5c5ceec5d6e0b94989002fddfcf5716b

84f9f12baacfe358a67fcd9a7f84baf2 (1).png

7 minutes ago, jawok said:

I ask for face tatto, but i dont have the 3d file, so i cant touch it, if someone can would really help send me the face model, i want made also eyebrows, make-up and tattoo for face, but i need the 3d model

Ask @Lisa via Discord  . Send her a private message.

Sorry guys i've read all the thread now LOL sorry about that.
Welcome to the thread@Aliviax e @Loruna  and my compliments for yr works.

First of all yes, none of us want to become famous on this game but be "signed" isnt a bad idea :) ad is a bit pleasant to see: idk maybe a badge near the name or a different color for the nickname.

Yes this thread is for the tattos, but the concept is true. We want to create/build content, but it is not possible to please everyone.
Btw, lets go with new items!

41 minutes ago, jawok said:

ok guys some updates, the next tattoo was send to @Lisa

• New tattoo was send to @Lisa you can check it the attached file. and that is closed 
  • About the project of @THX, they dont reply me, why i need to continue a never-answered project? 
  • I ask for face tatto, but i dont have the 3d file, so i cant touch it, if someone can would really help send me the face model, i want made also eyebrows, make-up and tattoo for face, but i need the 3d model
  • A new one is in project, attached also the link @☙𝔼𝕩❧ this is the leg of your body request, i've try to create a "Cthulhu" inspired look on the leg
  • Guys im only a UV painter, i cant do poses or something like that :) isnt my business

Link for the new tattoo
    https://gyazo.com/5c5ceec5d6e0b94989002fddfcf5716b

84f9f12baacfe358a67fcd9a7f84baf2 (1).png

I would send you the face but I'll have to ask devs first n I'm Kinda not in mood contact them... Cause they lazy

4 hours ago, jawok said:

dont worry @Aliviax :D, TY!
i contact lisa on discord .... will see

meanwhile here a tattoo idea i would like to have its a pinterst pic the woman has a ring like tattoo on her left thigh can u make something similar (ill say again the tattoo u see on her left leg  but i would like to have it on my right leg  and i dont mind pay you via paypal if u make it i could send you like 10 eu to suport you :) 

thigh tattoo ring.jpg

Edited by Aliviax

On 8/18/2020 at 7:07 AM, jawok said:

I totally get your frustration with them not replying and thanks for trying.

If you ever get the urge, pick something simple, like maybe a "playboy bunny" (just an example of something simple)  and put it on many places it would look good on an avi at and submit it and see what happens. They may answer you then.

layboy-playboy-logo-bunny-logo-playboy-b

Edited by THX

4 minutes ago, THX said:

I totally get your frustration with them not replying and thanks for trying.

If you ever get the urge, pick something simple, like maybe a "playboy bunny"  and put it on many places it would look good on an avi at and submit it and see what happens. They may answer you then.

layboy-playboy-logo-bunny-logo-playboy-b

i cant use it @THX is under copyright unfortunaly 

Jawok, you have a lot of talent.

If you can do full body tats, one tat added in places all over the avi people may want to wear as a single tat,  should be a piece of cake. I'm surprised Lisa has caught on to the simplicity of this TBH. You need to open a donation page.

Don't forget, you can make money off your efforts in older worlds also. If you need the UV maps let me know. I have them.  Why not make some money and do it for here too? 

I'd like to commission you to make things I'D like in 3DX. However, I'd rather pay you in an economy of an older world. Love to see 3DX make this possible.

Edited by THX

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, jawok said:

final result :D male version asap!

tattoo_final.jpg

I think (this is my opinion) male and female's arm tattoos must swap... female version better on male and the male on female vice versa...
And... the female neck tattoo is to much... sometimes less looks better! The concept is the angels vs devils and some "water" theme... so why will not in the neck a big cross.. like these:

9f3452316be81cc0de6616908023ec61--cross-designs-cross-tattoo-designs.jpg

f3125858156bb72c5e9685c6bde6a2db.jpg

Ok next projects are

A set for halloween (hope they can be relased until halloween)

For body

- Cyperpunk 2077 style tattoo

- Maori tattoo

- Traditional tattoo full body (like sailor jerry)

- Pirates inspired tattoo

- A angel/devil set 

For face

- Cyberpunk 2077 looks like

- Trap tattoo on face

- Pirates and paint tattoo

- Creepy make up

Im so exitated in the cyberpunk project!

On 10/2/2020 at 12:03 PM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

So controversial. Ask devs to add both versions. Will be more chances to look different.

well thanks @☙𝔼𝕩❧!
Your post give me this idea, soo if lisa want we can do that with other colors.
For now is Black and white. A hitech/cyberpunk tattoo is ready for the community :D
(and yes was the most hardest)
You can see it on "classic" basic skin and blue skin

0021.jpg

001.jpg