3DXChat Community

New tattoos and new design

jawok

11 minutes ago, Loruna said:

You not once said "hey thanks loruna for spending your time on poses" which would be a "Support" in your means.
You not once made a request for poses. So for you personally nothing changes. Nothing at all.

If you made a pose that is lesbian, i probably thanked you through the devs because i thank them when they do lesbian poses. If i didn't thank you personally, i'm sorry to know since only hmmm... lets say 4 hours now that you are making poses.

11 minutes ago, Loruna said:

And your last post just proofs that you are a egoistic person.Β 

Writing this just show that you absolutely don't know me or how i am. If i was egoistic, i would not support the men when they ask for more clothes, i would not support the bdsm community when they ask more bdsm stuff or poses (yes even poses). So before judge a person on what you think of them, you should maybe think twice.

Edited by Leeloo

15 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I don't understand your logic.Β 

It can't kill the pose number for lesbians. It only can bring more lesbian poses or don't bring more lesbian poses. Most probably the first option.

Ok lets try to explain:

Lets say that we have a lesbian pose once a year (dreaming), now lets imagine that, like alivia explained it few posts ago, lesbian community is poorly represented in game compared to heteros so creators with create a lot of hetero poses and a few lesbian poses (yes i know loruna YOU ARE WORKING ON SOME LESBIAN POSES). Now all these newly made poses are sent to the devs. Do you think we have a chance to have more lesbian poses ? (YES LORUNA, I KNOW !)

Ps you see, me too i can write in big letters so you can read that i know you are working on lesbian poses @loruna

Pps: Please stop with the "@Leeloo" there is no "@" in my name...

7 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Lets say that we have a lesbian pose once a year (dreaming), now lets imagine that, like alivia explained it few posts ago, lesbian community is poorly represented in game compared to heteros so creators with create a lot of hetero poses and a few lesbian poses (yes i know loruna YOU ARE WORKING ON SOME LESBIAN POSES). Now all these newly made poses are sent to the devs. Do you think we have a chance to have more lesbian poses ? (YES LORUNA, I KNOW !)

Yes, you have a chance to have more lesbian poses if some of content creators are lebian/bi women or have lesiban friends/supporters. I don't see why would Gizmo/Lisa disapprove the lesbian pose if it has a decent quality. Or what are you trying to say?Β 

Well alivia said it in one of her posts, devs seem to favorize the heteros because lesbians and gays are a so small number in game that they don't see any interrest to provide us with poses (real lesbians poses in my case and real gay poses for gays)

She said exactly :Β 1st devs havent made lesbian poses cause im guessing in their mind not many will be happy since devs think lesbian comunity is very small ..think about it if it was ur buisness 1st you would please ur 90% player base and last ur 5-10 % ...

9 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Well alivia said it in one of her posts, devs seem to favorize the heteros because lesbians and gays are a so small number in game that they don't see any interrest to provide us with poses (real lesbians poses in my case and real gay poses for gays)

She said exactly :Β 1st devs havent made lesbian poses cause im guessing in their mind not many will be happy since devs think lesbian comunity is very small ..think about it if it was ur buisness 1st you would please ur 90% player base and last ur 5-10 % ...

And? It was like this for years. How is it related to people who voluntarily create poses and parteon?Β 
One thing is doing the pose themselves, other is approving the pose. Why would devs disapprove the lesbian pose if its done well? Or you mean something else? I am losing the thread here...

Edited by Xizl

this is related because the said poses will need the aproval of the devs

so yes, peoples creating more poses is a good thing, but this will not give us more lesbian poses as if devs have to choose between a lesbian pose and an hetero pose, they will select the hetero pose, they will add a SS version that they will call "FF" and that will be all.Β 

Edited by Leeloo

2 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

this is related because the said poses will need the aproval of the devs

So what? Do you think devs will refuse to approve the pose just because it's lesbian/gay one? Why would they act this way? it makes no sense.

they will not refuse it because it's lesbian or gay, but because instead they can make an hetero pose that they can modify into what they call "FF" pose and a MM version too

Edited by Leeloo

20 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

they will not refuse it because it's lesbian or gay, but because instead they can make an hetero pose that they can modify into what they call "FF" pose and a MM version too

Why would they spend time on modifying poseΒ instead of just adding it in the game and risking to piss off a person who created a pose and having no more free poses for their game after it?Β And if they really going to modify that pose – why would they remove the originalΒ version instead of adding both? That just does not make sense...

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

because, like said alivia, they own a commercial game, and it's safer for them to satisfy 95% of the customers, than to satisfy only the 5% othersΒ 

yes ofc....but i seriously think devs need to step up in poses cause they should deliver 30poses minimum per month lolΒ  to satisfy playersΒ 

why i say 30 per month ? cause a noob animator in 1st year in school makes 1 full animation per day and its not the small animation 3dxchat has its 5 -10 times bigger ^^ and its not the easy animation 3dxchat hasΒ  cause they animate boobies butt hair whereas in 3dxchat u dont have this ...

mehh anyways i stop cause the more i think of this the more sad i become ..in what they actually do in this game production wise ....

leeloo if devs were working even part time in this game they would have made awesome stuff and ofc u would have many lesbian posesΒ 

why i say that ? cause even part time they would create 20 poses per month and ofc from those 20 u would get at least 2-4 lesbian ..

When u see devs deliver 4 poses per 2 months ...Do u expect a lesbian pose lolΒ 

lets continue to the tattoos :)Β 

16 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

WhereΒ did you find this? Who did animate boobs butt and hair in 3dx?

Without points and commas its hard to understand.... but I guess she ment it like this:

"and its not the easy animation 3dxchat has,Β cause they (the other games) animate boobies,Β butt, hair -Β where as in 3dxchat u dont have this"

But only my guess... dunno if she truly means that

21 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

WhereΒ did you find this? Who did animate boobs butt and hair in 3dx?

When Aliviax said that she was talking about the 1st year school animators creations...she actually said thatΒ 3dx does not do this.Β  I think you misread it 𝔼𝕩❧9

Edited by Leopardus

30 minutes ago, Loruna said:

Without points and commas its hard to understand.... but I guess she ment it like this:

"and its not the easy animation 3dxchat has,Β cause they (the other games) animate boobies,Β butt, hair -Β where as in 3dxchat u dont have this"

But only my guess... dunno if she truly means that

Β 

29 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

When Aliviax said that she was talking about the 1st year school animators creations...she actually said thatΒ 3dx does not do this.Β  I think you misread it 𝔼𝕩❧9

Thank you. I misread that. It`s not easy to read sometimes.

yup i meant that 3dxchat animations is way easier cause in 3dxchat they do not animate boobs -butt -hair so from the get start its 3 things less to animate :)Β also imagine that 3dxchat uses link to link penis with mouth or pussy and always stays there vs bone contraints i use on my models to achieve the same but way slower process ..

So as you see without mentioning any major stuffΒ  u can see how little 3dxchat avis Do and how much easier and faster is from other models out there and yet 3-4 poses per 2 months lol ..lets hope devs wake up and take this seriously cause there is some huge sick slack production wiseΒ 

and since we are at this ..i think its time 3dxchat ad some bones on the female avatars so boobs, butt, can be animated for more realism ..

If anyone tells you ..ohh ..hey ..current avatars we cant ad more bones ..its a big lie hahah

and its not much work to do that prolly like 2-3 hours ...and if any fun boy or fun girl come say to me ''hey wtf u talk about easy i could link u a video on how its done in few mins by amatures on you tube n not professionals.. so profesionals will do faster ^^ ofc they could ad physics also and u wouldnt have the need to key frame those newly made boob bones ...

personaly most of the models im working do not have physics so i do them my self by animating the boobies etc ..physics would saved much time but i love doing it my self .

ps when i say 1 animation per day its cause a animation can take arround 4 hours of work to be created and the rest 20 for pc to render it meaning that those 20 hours pc rendering and you do nothing you can start another animation if u have a decent pc or a second pcΒ  hehe those 20 hours of rendering isnt for a 200 frame 3dxchat animation that is very small its for a 800 frame animation and ofc i talk about my own pc specks not a companies pc that might have 2 gpu instead 1 thus half the time 3d gpu is another 50 % less and 4th gpu u only gain a 25 %

i better stop here 😁 

17 hours ago, Aliviax said:

... cause they animate boobies butt hair whereas in 3dxchat u dont have this ...

Β 

Yes, i saw a game on steam doing things that everyone in 3DX would want: > playing with breasts. And apparently, they will be able to do breasts play no matter the size (or they will do only big ones, i don't know). In the video they show a hand pressing on the breasts with fingers sinking on them while they are deforming under the pressure of the fingers. As it's on steam, i don't think this would be a game like 3DX (social sex game) but just a solo sex game, but it show that there is possibility to do breasts play in games so i suppose that with few efforts, it would be possible in 3DX too :)

I would like a spider web tatoo in the back of my avatar too with a spider waiting her prey where the butterflys are in another tatoo.

3 hours ago, Leeloo said:

Yes, i saw a game on steam doing things that everyone in 3DX would want: > playing with breasts. And apparently, they will be able to do breasts play no matter the size (or they will do only big ones, i don't know). In the video they show a hand pressing on the breasts with fingers sinking on them while they are deforming under the pressure of the fingers. As it's on steam, i don't think this would be a game like 3DX (social sex game) but just a solo sex game, but it show that there is possibility to do breasts play in games so i suppose that with few efforts, it would be possible in 3DX too :)

I would like a spider web tatoo in the back of my avatar too with a spider waiting her prey where the butterflys are in another tatoo.

i was talking about boob physics not boob play tho ^^Β 

i would ask a tribal ring tattoo on my right thigh but i know we will not get it hahahaΒ  the obssesion of devs for full body tattoos is just lolΒ 

Β 

Jawok, joking aside, are you allowed to show progress? Like, what you may have in mind for a future release?

Hopefully, you don't get screwed like LorunaΒ  (and I am sorry Loruna you have been taken for granted - that is bullshit). Content creators deserve at MINIMUM to be acknowledged. It's just professional courtesy at a MINIMUM.

Also, ever consider taking on commissions for things users may want and 'donate' for? Might be something to consider. I know I would be interested. I have a couple things i'd be willing to "donate" for to see made.

Β 

Β 

Edited by THX

3 hours ago, THX said:

Jawok, joking aside, are you allowed to show progress? Like, what you may have in mind for a future release?

Hopefully, you don't get screwed like LorunaΒ  (and I am sorry Loruna you have been taken for granted - that is bullshit). Content creators deserve at MINIMUM to be acknowledged. It's just professional courtesy at a MINIMUM.

Also, ever consider taking on commissions for things users may want and 'donate' for? Might be something to consider. I know I would be interested. I have a couple things i'd be willing to "donate" for to see made.

Β 

Β 

Well. I honestly not really feel "screwed". I never started to do poses for acknowledgment or fame or what ever. I only wanted to increase the quality of this game and pushing it forward :)

Though a bit of fame is not that bad either :PΒ