3DXChat Community

New tattoos and new design

jawok

9 hours ago, jawok said:

Ok guys to help me i inserted a photo with numbers.
Write if you can what you would like as symbols or tattoos (better if you have reference like @THX )
We will try to make a minimal one with all the details. 

The map is for women, but obviously it also works for men.

body.png

That is a very good way of illustrating where they could go grnerally.

Your full body one isn't my taste (we all can be picky) but it is obviously well done and you have great skill.

How about making it simpler for awhile? Make about 50 different tattoos, same one in all the zones (or just the most popular zones) so people have greatest flexibility of where they may want it wear it. .Naturally, arms, butt,  shoulder calves, abdominal area, and ankles are the most popular places.

Good luck. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

You should be able to come up with 50 easy. Music notes, snakes, spiders, sun and moon, Japanese letters, animals, cartoon figures, words, symbols, shapes, women, faces, barbed wire,  etc...

Edited by THX

Ok guys, I tried to make sense of it all,
I tried to make it as minimal as possible.

If you have any suggestions, do not hesitate to write them :D

Torso :
Middle of chest / a little mandala
under boobs phrase - look for the rainbow in every storm
under arm - a little diamond diamond
near leg - moon and sun
beck neck - triangle with familia write on it

Right arm - horus eye + anchor traditional
Left arm - wolf minimal on top + 2 black stripes + Q of hearts (and we can add K for king on male ver.)
Left leg - All you need is to fall + origami
Right leg - big Geometrical fox

What you think about it?

minimal.thumb.png.df68726e87ef003c9cc67b9048a3df1c.png

1 hour ago, jawok said:

Ok guys, I tried to make sense of it all,
I tried to make it as minimal as possible.

If you have any suggestions, do not hesitate to write them :D

Torso :
Middle of chest / a little mandala
under boobs phrase - look for the rainbow in every storm
under arm - a little diamond diamond
near leg - moon and sun
beck neck - triangle with familia write on it

Right arm - horus eye + anchor traditional
Left arm - wolf minimal on top + 2 black stripes + Q of hearts (and we can add K for king on male ver.)
Left leg - All you need is to fall + origami
Right leg - big Geometrical fox

What you think about it?

minimal.thumb.png.df68726e87ef003c9cc67b9048a3df1c.png

It looks good, but say I wanted to wear the 'triangle' for example you have on the back of the neck on my arm one day, and another day I just want it on my leg? Or the fox you have on the left arm. Maybe someone would like to wear it on their leg one day instead of the left arm.

I'm just trying to explain better in case you didn't understand.

In other words, I can use the sliders in game to only show where I may want it.

Edited by THX

3 minutes ago, THX said:

It looks good, but say I wanted to wear the 'triangle' for example you have on the back of the neck on my arm one day, and another day I just want it on my leg? Or the fox you have on the left arm. Maybe someone would like to wear it on their leg one day instead of the left arm.

@THX of course I understand, but I can't physically create 50 identical tattoos on every single limb,
at that point it is better if 3dx develops a positioning system.

I can only create tattoos in this way, try to imagine browse 50 micro tattoos, all the same design for over 50/60/70 or 100 designs , the users would tire of looking for them.
and above all I do not have the patience haha.
All other 3d chat use THIS system guys, it is tiring and frustrating to place so many small tattoos anywhere.

we can create 10 if you want, but 50 not ... they are too many 😉

29 minutes ago, jawok said:

@THX of course I understand, but I can't physically create 50 identical tattoos on every single limb,
at that point it is better if 3dx develops a positioning system.

I can only create tattoos in this way, try to imagine browse 50 micro tattoos, all the same design for over 50/60/70 or 100 designs , the users would tire of looking for them.
and above all I do not have the patience haha.
All other 3d chat use THIS system guys, it is tiring and frustrating to place so many small tattoos anywhere.

we can create 10 if you want, but 50 not ... they are too many 😉

You just pick a few spots that look best. No need to have one EVERY place. you can get lot's of free use images off the net. 50? how about... 100? :)

Just a quick example.

(of course the scalre sux and image isn't quality enouigh.. just a quick example of how someone could wear one tattoo multiple places and fade the other places they don't want it at. Hell, you could just pick an arm and do just one if you wanted).

Your far better than I.

OQR3KVn.png

Edited by THX

37 minutes ago, jawok said:

here i made a placement, which I think could work, if you give me the ok ill start loading the tattoos

https://gyazo.com/58235dd5158b0b921486af8488334142

Close

You have skill. I trust your skill level. If it was only me, a bit of barbed wire around the upper bicep, that's  all I could wear on either arm or just one..  And a seperate sun/moon tat I could wear on either upper arm. But for maximum usage, put them all over the place. Many like legs, abdomen etc.. 

If your asking me, I'd mirror each sides placement. So it can be worn on either arm or leg. But your the artist, your call.

Only 98 more to go. 😁

Edited by THX

2 hours ago, THX said:

Doh...everyone knows tattoos are permanent!  You'd need a lot of laser treatment to do all that! 😉

On 7/27/2020 at 6:42 PM, jawok said:

@Leeloo the new women's has a spider under the breast, you can see it above 🕷️

hmmm... yes, the spider is nice, though, personally i would have put it in the back, just up to the butt. I don't find it fitting where it is. 

Imagine it on the back just up the butt, and a big web filling the back. That's more how i imagine a spider tatoo :)

But this new one looks great, even if i will stay with only my "hardcore" tatoo on the spine. Better than any spider where i don't want it :)

On 7/30/2020 at 9:10 AM, jawok said:

not the thread but i can try ^^

You should be able to just "paint on" some socks as a tattoo, or even make body suites like Lisa did with the latex body suit she made.. The only flaw imo  is they will have the same flaw as womans hose and leggings that already exist.

You know, were instead of toes being inside a sock they are all wrapped individually like toe socks.

Men will need at least 50 different socks. 😛

Edited by THX

im guessing u could even commision X said tattoo design u like to have ..i noticed that ppl already commision 3dxchat sex poses on patreon .

This new update devs brought seems to open the road for many cool stuff :) 

example : there is a pose that you realy wanna get cause its ur kink whatever ...now you can commision some of the people making poses to get the one you want ..ofc pose has to be accepted by the devs so im guessing ur commision u will pay after pose gets implemented :) 

I saw some retweets and what i describe is already happening and i noticed in latest update poses from players Dont get mentioned like they used to be ..

Example some of the latest poses i think was from loruna but poster dont have hyer name ..anyways not important lol 

whats cool is that now u can commision someone to create you the pose u wait for centuries :) hahah 

39 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Example some of the latest poses i think was from loruna but poster dont have hyer name ..anyways not important lol 

Its true that my name doesnt get stated anymore on the poster but I dont really care. I dont create poses to get "famous" or something. I just want to push the game and make it more fun for everyone. What I want is to hear, that my poses get used much :)

I like Tatoos and all the work coming along with implementing them here in the game.
But i miss something, cause i'm more into the not so dominating large ones.
I would like a set of small tattoos, not so body-dominating, in intimate places or near them.
Maybe just outside or inside the bikini line.

Thank you for all of your work!

4 hours ago, Loruna said:

Its true that my name doesnt get stated anymore on the poster but I dont really care. I dont create poses to get "famous" or something. I just want to push the game and make it more fun for everyone. What I want is to hear, that my poses get used much :)

ofcourse but why the sudden change in not mentioning who did what ?

is this related to the fact that now ppl can create poses and get paid from players commisioning the poses ? 

anyways not a biggy ..personaly i Love all the latest changes 3dxchat has done 

And i fully support artist and creators making patreons and get paid for making 3dxchat poses :) 

It will lead to a better more rich game :) 

here a little advertizment Of the lovely Lorouna patreon  to show you my support in making the game better :) 

A new Era for 3dxchat has started you can have the poses you dream now without hoping and praying to the gods for devs to make them :) 

Now players can make them for you by suporting them on their patreon  hopefully many more will do the same 

++++++++++++++1 🤩

Loruna.png