3DXChat Community

LISA and GIZMO You must save the game!

OLESYA

People always complain about this bad communication and yes, that is in some way true. BUT if I would be in the shoes of the devs, I wouldnt talk to this community either.
Some of you remember somewhat 2 years ago when the servers were down for couple of days and we all saw the shitstorm in this forum.
Whatever the devs will say or post in here, it will get hated. If Gizmo says "we bring this and that into the game" people will be like: "Yea just like the pose editor?" and stuff like that.
For me its way better when they proof their love to this game through updates and stable services.
I barely hear anyone in this Forum thanking our Devs that the Servers are really stable now. 
At least I had not once a DC caused by the servers, but noone is thanking them. The only thing they hear is complains. And they are human as we are. At some point they are just tired of it.
This lack of communication is something we as community are to blame ASWELL. We are not completely responsible for it, but we take a huge part in it.
Yes we paying them, but that gives us not the right to treat them like that.

And about this raping thing. They cant just put this word into the ban list because this term gets used much more than you think.
I, for one, use it now and then in BDSM. When my holes get destroyed I sometimes use this term to describe a really hard fuck. It doesnt mean that I get raped then.
People complaining that it took so long... but it took only 2 days. Its not like they can just rightclick on the room and ban that person. It is a bit more than that.
And Lisa has nothing to do with that. She is for graphic content only. If you report to her, she can only tell that to Gizmo and he has to ban that person then.
Of course this takes a bit. In the end, that room and player got banned.

Just my two cents to this topic^^

11 minutes ago, Loruna said:

only 2 days.

This part is the issue. 
2 days is a long time for them to respond to something. 
This time it was ‘just’ a room with Rape in the name. 

But what if it’s a room named ‘Kill all N*ggers’ or ‘Sieg Heil’ or any other thing that upsets and disgusts a large part of the player base?

Either they make it easier for us to remove those words from the Room List. 
Or they need to step up their presence to enforce their own rules. 

2 Days. 48 hours. Is a long time for anything. 
And it’s not okay. 

I do understand that they deserve a rest too on the weekend, and I also believe that this community on a whole is good people. 
If they give us the tools to moderate what we see in the game,(like giving us a ‘ignore room’ button on the list) or install some filters to prevent people from breaking the rules in Room names. 
Then it’ll save them a lot of work in the long run. 

They are actively improving the game. And I’m thankful for it. 
It shows the love for the game when people get this passionate about it. 
We like it here. And want it to get even better. 

Edited by Derai

• 4 weeks later...

𝕬𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖘 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 ...𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 Յ𝕯𝖃 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗! 𝖄𝖊𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖚𝖘 𝖇𝖚𝖙.....𝕸𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖙𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘..𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖞 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊!   𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 ..𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖜!