3DXChat Community

LISA and GIZMO You must save the game!

OLESYA

Dear LISA and Gizmo, you must hear us! I am OLESYA,  and others and more than 2000 gamers who are our friends! The game loses its soul! I have been in the game for 6 years! I remember how the game began to develop! I remember how the administration communicated with the players and listened to them! There was mutual respect for each other! But now the main thing for you is to earn more money and you are not interested in communicating with the players on the forum! People started leaving the game on an unofficial server! If you read the forum you will see a lot! Many people want to delete their account on the forum! because you don't answer them! You ban people who advertise their locations! You ban people who show videos in the world about locations that people have made! But you don't ban rape rooms and Pedophilia! I wrote you a letter Lisa and told you that it is difficult to gain the trust of players but easy to lose ....... game or you will lose them! I speak for over 2000 players! 

Edited by OLESYA

I think it is a little bit difficult to claim to speak for 2000 ppl just because you have them on your friendlist.
What have we got in the last few weeks? A very stable testserver, some cool new features and the announcement of more cool features. I am very happy atm.

Okay, there is a doubtful rape room and yes, it has to be closed (and it is finally closed)... but maybe you can imagine that the 2 (...) ppl company SGD sometimes might set other priorities... maybe something crazy like a "free weekend"?

To say that the world is ending, the game is being destroyed and the community is breaking up because of that is one thing for me: a bit hysterical.

Edited by Kemistry

19 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

I think it is a little bit difficult to claim to speak for 2000 ppl just because you have them on your friendlist.
What have we got in the last few weeks? A very stable testserver, some cool new features and the announcement of more cool features. I am very happy atm.

Okay, there is a doubtful rape room and yes, it has to be closed (and it is finally closed)... but maybe you can imagine that the 2 (...) ppl company SGD sometimes might set other priorities... maybe something crazy like a "free weekend"?

To say that the world is ending, the game is being destroyed and the community is breaking up because of that is one thing for me: a bit hysterical.

I have always supported this game! Even when the game was not working I tried to calm everyone down! I'm not talking about the server! I have no questions about the stability of the game, I'm talking about the soul of the game! The administration should be able to communicate with its clients! Why do you need a forum ???

22 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

you mean priorities to ban ASAP party room ads and when u report a rape room u get a ty for your report from devs 2 days and various ppl reporting it  but room still there .....? 

you mean priorities to be 1 + month with iggy function not working making many players game life a living hell by harrassers blackmailers bad evil ppl ?

@OLESYA... I would edit your original post.

You have named specific people, making it look they knew about and even endorsed your post - which in at least one case, I know they haven't.

Do not drag others specifically into your frustration with the devs. If they have concerns, I'm sure they'll voice them on their own without needing you to speak "on behalf" of them.

A lot agree about the lack of anything regarding updates, as it seems that now the "test server" is up and running, they have become as silent as always - doing things at their own snail-like pace unless it's an "emergency".

Just watch what you're posting in relation to others... you could end up pissing off some of the 2000 you claim to be speaking for.

48 minutes ago, Vampixie said:

@OLESYA... I would edit your original post.

You have named specific people, making it look they knew about and even endorsed your post - which in at least one case, I know they haven't.

Do not drag others specifically into your frustration with the devs. If they have concerns, I'm sure they'll voice them on their own without needing you to speak "on behalf" of them.

A lot agree about the lack of anything regarding updates, as it seems that now the "test server" is up and running, they have become as silent as always - doing things at their own snail-like pace unless it's an "emergency".

Just watch what you're posting in relation to others... you could end up pissing off some of the 2000 you claim to be speaking for.

You are only half right! I read the next post! Rape and underage sex room! I read this post! Those people who were there they were outraged! I wrote there that I would now write an appeal to Lisa and Gizmo! I was sure that they would support me in addressing the administration!

Sorry to be late in the discussion and outrage over a rape/underage room being allowed to remain open.  I can add my name, and Vaughan's, to the list of people who will have to rethink our subscriptions if the strong rules forbidding this type of behavior have changed.  

Edited by SusanLouisa

1 hour ago, OLESYA said:

I have always supported this game! Even when the game was not working I tried to calm everyone down! I'm not talking about the server! I have no questions about the stability of the game, I'm talking about the soul of the game! The administration should be able to communicate with its clients! Why do you need a forum ???

I suspect that no one is there on the weekend to read anything sent to them.  I am not defending it. Just stating my suspicions. 

3 hours ago, OLESYA said:

And the soul of the game is... what?

Just now, Kemistry said:

This is a test server. I am sure you understand the meaning of "test"? You can ban ads automatically... but you cannot close rooms automatically just because of one or two complains... fuck...since when are you so stupid?

what does it mean test server ? that beacause its a test server players personal security and well being must be at risk ?

when iggy function do not work for 1+ month players are at risk from harrassers blackmailers bad evil ppl 

Devs should have done a hot patch Asap to restore ignore function so players have protection against those players 

Does this makes sense to you ?

how you will answer the dozens of people that being harrassed as we speak 

how you will answer the dozens of people that their game life is a living hell by those bad ppl 1 + month now 

Test server or not some basic important functions should work 

3 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

You can ban ads automatically

From a technical standpoint, it would be possible to put in a filter on the room name entry field no?
They implemented a Bot to ban certain words.
Same principle would prevent anything like this happening ever again. If they just remove the Possibility to name the room to certain terms. 

16 minutes ago, Derai said:

From a technical standpoint, it would be possible to put in a filter on the room name entry field no?
They implemented a Bot to ban certain words.
Same principle would prevent anything like this happening ever again. If they just remove the Possibility to name the room to certain terms. 

I agree, that is technically possible. But... how to set the rules? Tell me which one to ban:

Fuck underage teens
Fuck my little daughter
Fuck very young girl
Fuck very very young girl
Pervert Incest with young daugther...
Fuck very young dragon queen
Fuck my little wifey
Fuck very very young ent

I think it is clear what I am talking about... the algoritm to handle that isn't that easy. You will have more complains than anything else.

2 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

I agree, that is technically possible. But... how to set the rules? Tell me which one to ban:

Fuck underage teens
Fuck my little daughter
Fuck very young girl
Fuck my little wifey
Fuck very very young ent

I think it is clear what I am talking about... the algoritm to handle that isn't that easy. You will have more complains than anything else.

Point taken.
And agreed that the selection of what to block and what not is a hard one. 
My feelings just say block 'rape' for now, and add every word that gets reported by X amount of Separate People. Not gonna happen, but one can dream.

Okay, there can be easily a word list like "underage, rape, preteen, ...." and rooms can be automatically blocked / banned / whatever.

But assume you are a group with 50 members and you want to harm another group (lets call it "butterfly group") and your 50 members report lets say the word "butterfly"... 

you don't think that this would happen? then let me tell you that such things happens today... not with words for room names... but with avas....

As a friend put it so well:

I am not here to change people's minds.  I am here to say you can't change mine.  

It is now known there will be push back when lines are crossed. 

Someone also mentioned the cancel culture we now live in, especially in my country (the US).  We could be in danger of losing more than a despicable named public room, but instead all of 3dx.  I don't want that. Almost all of us I would think, would agree with that.

Peace.

Edited by JackPine
Grammar Police

4 hours ago, Kemistry said:

Okay, there can be easily a word list like "underage, rape, preteen, ...." and rooms can be automatically blocked / banned / whatever.

But assume you are a group with 50 members and you want to harm another group (lets call it "butterfly group") and your 50 members report lets say the word "butterfly"... 

you don't think that this would happen? then let me tell you that such things happens today... not with words for room names... but with avas....

Oh boy and do I know who/what you mean.  But there would have to be proof. And if that word does not appear on the list they can report all they want.  As long as the list of words is made public and published in the rules so all know of it then all is fair.

On 7/28/2020 at 2:15 AM, SusanLouisa said:

Oh boy and do I know who/what you mean.  But there would have to be proof. And if that word does not appear on the list they can report all they want.  As long as the list of words is made public and published in the rules so all know of it then all is fair.

I do agree. I think there should be "Blacklisted" words that will cause rooms in game to fail to open whilst the title contains any of those blacklisted words and variations of words that users may try to circumvent blacklisted words a filter of sorts. And a public list of words should be published somewhere. Maybe here on the read first section. +1 from me.

Edited by Ashbash

30 minutes ago, Ashbash said:

I do agree. I think there should be "Blacklisted" words that will cause rooms in game to fail to open whilst the title contains any of those blacklisted words and variations of words that users may try to circumvent blacklisted words a filter of sorts. And a public list of words should be published somewhere. Maybe here on the read first section. +1 from me.

Shameless plug, but I made a thread/poll about something like that earlier. 

2 hours ago, Ashbash said:

I've said that for a while now when it was posted about the room names before as well as avi names.  A generic list that's used for both shouldn't be that hard to write into it and prevent any further instances from happening with the use of those words.  I even went as far back as when an instance even happened here on the forum.  I wrote on threads of the forum and in messages to the Devs.

13 hours ago, Ashbash said:

I'm sure they could simply make a blacklist of words that simply don't stick when setting a room name. To try and evade the blacklist by using characters to circumvent the filtered name would show obvious intent to circumvent the filter and could be an obvious no brainer banning offense.  Who could claim ignorance?

Edited by THX

I agree with Olesya completely.

The lack of communication between the dev team and the clients is out of this world. Rarely you see such an unprofessional attitude from a dev team of any kind of online service.

So basically there is zero communication, and many issues will probably be there forever.

It's like the devs themselves live in a totally different reality. Probably watching netflix and come up with some lazy update between two shows once in a month, It's like watching a team of lazy workers building a road (one guy pretends to work pokes the ground aimlessly here and there with a shovel, while the rest relax in the shadow... probably taking turns at times to poke the ground to seem like they are doing something. Something that reminds of work)

Seriously these forums often feel like it's simply a platform for arguments between players, while devs are completely silent. It doesn't feel like we are reaching out to them at all. Probably they made the forums to keep us busy, and atleast it "feels" like you are bringing up issues and suggestions to somebody who is listening. But that doesn't happen

So you tell me how can you trust in the future of a project you are supporting with your wallet, where the workers themselves are lazy to work, and don't answer the phone when you call?

Edited by Tsela

On 7/27/2020 at 9:37 PM, Kemistry said:

Fuck underage teens
Fuck my little daughter
Fuck very young girl
Fuck my little wifey
Fuck very very young ent

you should reformulate because you use the term "young" but when you are under 30 you are young 30 to 50 you are mature, and over 50 you start to be old. So the term young can be used for peoples over 18 too. Even the term "little daughter" is a bit too generic. A "little daughter" can be the "daughter" of someone 50 years old who would be 25 years old. The dragon queen thing, well... a dragon live a very long time so a young dragon can easily be 100 years old :D

I think the only valid terms in your post are "underage", maybe "very young girl" and "very very young girl" (even if i don't think peoples will put these in a room name as the space for names are limited), and maybe "very very young ent" (not sure about this one as i don't know what is a "ent")

But i think if they blocked the terms "underage" "rape" "child' "kids" it would really limit the risks

Edited by Leeloo