3DXChat Community

Loading problems

Gabryiel

Same problem i need to login many times just to not get a "connection lost" and then players characters are all black (bug), also my apartment does not load, i need to invite someone to group chat and re enter many times... this also happened in the test server but seems they not fixed it at all. @Gizmo

Yeah, what gives?  I get constant "Reconnects" when I try to log in.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3DX and that didn't help.  This is getting really annoying and I'm getting tired of paying for a service that I often can't use.

Edited by RebeccaCraven

A number of things to try, based on advice that has been offered across many posts and responses in many different threads:

- Go to your changing room first before trying to go to any other rooms.  If you still get a disconnect, log out then log back in and this time go straight to one of the original public rooms such as Love Island.

- Make sure you are using a 64bit Windows operating system

- Run as Administrator

- Add the 3dxchat and 3dxchat patcher .exe files to your antivirus exceptions list

- changing your antivirus software

- using a VPN (and access via a different country from your own)

- uninstall 3dxchat, clean the Registry (see linked post below), download the latest 3dxchat software, then reinstall.  To maximise the potential success of uninstall/reinstall it is important to do the Registry clean in between.

- Check 3dxchat is not blocked by your internet provider

I can't guarantee these will help but worth trying.  Please let this thread know if you have any success and what fixed it.

Also, it would be useful (to see if there is a pattern with people experiencing these problems) to know if:

a) you have been able to successfully connect since the DDOS attack

b) if your subscription actually expired at any time just before or during the DDOS attack

Edited by Leopardus