3DXChat Community

Chastity Feature

FancyFranz

Hi all, one idea i am curious about is introducing chastity devices into the game. While in chastity the ans related sex acts/positions would be blocked and control Fouls be assigned to another player. Removing the device will only be possible by the other player Or by paying a significant amount of gold (in case a Backup Release option is requiriert. There Fan also be the possible to give a key from one Player to another or set Timers. What do you think about this idea? Cheers Fancy.

2 hours ago, Derai said:

Trying to figure out exactly what they're asking for actually.
From a technical standpoint that is.

I am seeing a bit of a BDSM theme in it? Chastity Belts and giving up control to someone?

Yeah. But with all respect to kinky folks I believe that before cater to the kinky scene in this department we first need more basic stuff. Like a regular flaccid cock. 

2 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Yeah. But with all respect to kinky folks I believe that before cater to the kinky scene in this department we first need more basic stuff. Like a regular flaccid cock. 

Agreed

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, xLilBabyGirlx said:

I agree  a regular flaccid cock has been needed from day 1 .

You're wrong on this. It's not needed from day 1 as, a loonnng time ago, males had flacid penis and it was erect only during sex poses. Then, one day, all the males of the game suddenly suffered of priapism. (if i remember well it happened just after the devs removed the option to have different height size of avatars)

Edited by Leeloo

2 hours ago, Leeloo said:

You're wrong on this. It's not needed from day 1 as, a loonnng time ago, males had flacid penis and it was erect only during sex poses. Then, one day, all the males of the game suddenly suffered of priapism. (if i remember well it happened just after the devs removed the option to have different height size of avatars)

🇫🇷 Ils ont perdus la taille, ils ont gagné la rigidité permanente 😂😂😂

🇺🇸 They have lost the size, they have gained the permanent rigidity 😂😂😂