3DXChat Community

something to think about it / etwas zum nachdenken

darkangel

Always when she came home, she sat down at the computer, logged into the Internet and was online, until her mother sent her to bed. But this day was different, she fell in love. It took less than a minute, where she did not think of him.
She knew only his nickname  and its description.she was always thinking about how he would look like.

They had never really talked about themself, never about personal details such as the precise location or something. She only knew that he lived in Germany, like herself, but about 400 km away; too far to visit.

She could trust him, could release himself, could let go when they chatted with him what they could not otherwise. In reality, she was shy, dared hardly anything.
But in the chat when she spoke to him, she could let go right, and let her feelings free.  she never thought to fall in love with him.
She did not think it would bepossible to fall in love in a chat, but now it had happened; it was nothing to do about it.

Several days passed; she thought of him constantly; was often so close it to admit it, but they never made it. But then came the day when she decided to tell him.
When she squatted after school to the PC, and went into the chat, he was not there.
She waited a long time, but he did not come.
Otherwise, he was always there. Every day at the same time.
But not today.
She had no idea what had intervened and already feared the worst. And since she got the idea to read their e-mails. She had mail, it was an email from him.
When she read the subject, got into her on a strange feeling.
The subject was: Sorry, I do not like you anymore !!!
"Well you ....... I'm sorry, I should have to tell you earlier, it would never have let things get that far. I am not who you think i am. I'm just an ordinary person, and with you - honestly - i can`t doanything. I was only lying to all the time. In fact, I just wanted someone to be kidding. In reality, I do not like you. You and your eternal whining, you, with your totally perverted view of life and everything. I've played with you, because it was what you wanted. But I can you now not suffer, so I'll leave you alone. That's the last thing you hear from me...."

She could not believe it.
Every word felt as if a knife stab in her heart.
It hurt so terribly when she read it.
she could not hold back the tears  any longer.
They rolled down her cheeks to the chin.
It felt like thorns into which ate into her skin.
She was alone at home; fortunately.
Otherwise she would not dare to go out of the room. And the tears she could not suppress.
It came out of her, as if she had not cried for years. She felt as if these words destroy everything in it, burns ...
He was the only person who had trusted them. But it was all just a show ...
He was not real - that person who loved her, hates her.

She did not want to live anymore.
All she had thought was a lie.
And the worst was that he had to tell her so.
He could have done it differently ...
  But why so ???
They did not look right, her eyes were full of tears. And in it it burned literally.
She could still remember that her mother had once bought sleeping pills ...
In the bathroom they had to be, as a few days ago too, when she had found it by accident.
No new news ...
The cover of the tube pierced away when she opened it. There were some white tablets.
So small and yet so dangerous. She took out aone and swallowed it.
It was disgusting; it tasted bitter terrible, but the tablet immediately disappeared into her stomach. The rest can not be bad, yes, it is same anyway past she thought, and swallowed the remaining tablets also.
How long she sat there, waiting for a letter from him, could not say, have been had it one hour. Her head was always heavy, the eyelids were as heavy as lead.
Her stomach was burning, but she no longer felt anything. Everything was muffled as through cotton wool. The head fell on the keyboard, her eyes closed ...
The heart was always slower, everything fell asleep. Forever ...
She was found the next morning.
Dead front of the PC in hand the empty tube and on the screen - a message.   Someone from the doctors she had to have open.  

It read:

Huhu .... God what my brother has written a crap? I'm sorry I have not written ... believe me ... I could never hurt you ... 'Cause I love you !!! "
He loved you truly, and she was only 17 years old "
Although  this mail affect you as much as me, then feel free to copy these thoughtful text and place it into your page.
So some people stop trying to push their game on the Internet !!!

in german.....

Immer als sie nach Hause kam, setzte sie sich an den Computer, wählte sich ins Internet ein und blieb solang drin, bis sie ihre Mutter ins Bett schickte.
Aber an diesem Tag war es anders, sie hatte sich verliebt . Es verging kaum eine Minute, wo sie nicht an ihn dachte.
Sie hatte nur seinen Nicknamen im Kopf und seine Beschreibung. Andauernd dachte sie darüber nach, wie er wohl aussehen würde. Sie hatten nie so richtig über sich selbst geredet, nie über persönliche Details wie genauer Wohnort oder so.
Sie wusste nur, dass er in Deutschland wohnte, wie sie selbst, aber etwa 400 km weit entfernt; zu weit zum Besuchen.
Sie konnte ihm vertrauen, konnte sich loslassen, konnte sich fallen lassen, wenn sie mit ihm chattete, was sie sonst nicht konnte.
In der Realität war sie schüchtern, traute sich kaum etwas zu.
Doch im Chat, wenn sie mit ihm sprach, dann konnte sie sich richtig fallen lassen, und ihren Gefühlen freien Lauf lassen.
Doch dass sie sich in ihn verlieben würde, daran dachte sie nie.
Sie hielt es nicht für möglich, sich in einem Chat zu verlieben, doch nun war es passiert; sie konnte nichts mehr dagegen machen.
Es vergingen einige Tage; sie dachte pausenlos an ihn; war schon öfters so nah dran, es ihm zu gestehen, aber sie schaffte es nie.
Doch dann kam der Tag, an dem sie beschloss, es ihm zu sagen.
Als sie sich nach der Schule an den PC hockte, und in den Chat ging, war er nicht da.
Sie wartete lange, doch er kam nicht.
Sonst war er immer da.
Jeden Tag um die selbe Zeit.
Doch heute nicht.
Sie hatte keine Ahnung was dazwischengekommen war und befürchtete schon das schlimmste.
Und da kam ihr die Idee, ihre E-Mails nachzulesen.
Sie hatte Post, es war eine E-Mail von ihm.
Als sie den Betreff las, stieg in ihr ein eigenartiges Gefühl auf.
Im Betreff stand: Tut mir leid, ich mag dich nicht mehr!!!
"Na du....... Es tut mir leid, ich hätte es dir schon viel eher sagen sollen, hätte es niemals so weit kommen lassen dürfen. Ich bin nicht der, den du denkst.  Ich bin nur ein gewöhnlicher Mensch, kann mit dir - ehrlich gesagt - nichts anfangen. Ich habe dich die ganze Zeit nur belogen. In Wirklichkeit wollte ich nur jemanden verarschen. In Wirklichkeit kann ich dich nicht leiden. Du mit deinem ewigen Gejammer, du, mit deiner völlig abartigen Sicht vom Leben und Allem. Ich habe mit gespielt, weil es das war, was du wolltest. Aber ich kann dich nun mal nicht leiden, deswegen werde ich dich in Ruhe lassen. Das ist das Letzte, was du von mir hörst. "
Sie konnte es nicht glauben.
Jedes Wort fühlte sich so an, als würde ein Messer in ihr Herz stechen.
Es tat so fürchterlich weh, als sie das las.
Die Tränen konnte sie nicht mehr zurrückhalten.
Sie rollten über ihre Wangen, bis zum Kinn.
Es fühlte sich an, wie Dornen die sich in sie hineinfraßen.
Sie war alleine daheim; zum Glück.
Sonst hätte sie sich nicht getraut, aus dem Zimmer zu gehen.
Und das Weinen konnte sie auch nicht unterdrücken.
Es kam aus ihr heraus, als hätte sie seit Jahren nicht mehr geweint.
Sie hatte das Gefühl, als würden diese Worte alles in ihr zerstören, verbrennen ...
Er war die einzige Person, der sie vertraut hatte.
Doch es war alles nur Show...
Er war nicht real - diese Person, die sie liebte, hasste sie.
Sie wollte nicht mehr leben.
Alles, woran sie geglaubt hatte, war eine Lüge.
Und das schlimmste war noch, dass er es ihr so sagen musste.
Er hätte es auch anders tun können...
 Aber wieso so ???
Sie sah nicht mehr richtig, ihre Augen waren voller Tränen.
Und in ihr brannte es förmlich.
Sie konnte sich noch daran erinnern, dass ihre Mutter einmal Schlaftabletten gekauft hatte...
Im Bad mussten sie sein, wie vor einigen Tagen auch noch, als sie sie per Zufall gefunden hatte.
Keine neuen Nachrichten...
Der Deckel des Röchrchens spickte weg, als sie es aufmachte.
Da waren einige weiße Tabletten.
So klein und doch so ungefährlich.
Sie nahm sich eine raus und schluckte sie.
Es war eckelhaft; es schmeckte fürchterlich bitter, aber die Tablette verschwand sofort in ihrem Magen.
Der Rest kann ja nicht schlimm sein, gleich ist es ja eh vorbei dachte sie, und schluckte die restlichen Tabletten auch.
Wie lange sie da saß und auf Post von ihm wartete, konnte man nicht sagen, es mussten Stunden gewesen sein. Ihr Kopf wurde immer schwerer, die Augenlider waren so schwer wie Blei.
In ihrem Magen brannte es, doch sie spürte es nicht mehr.
Alles war wie durch Watte gedämpft.
Der Kopf sank auf die Tastatur, ihre Augen schlossen sich...
Das Herz wurde immer langsamer, alles schlief ein. Für immer...
Man fand sie am nächsten Morgen.
Tot vor dem PC, in der Hand das leere Röhrchen und auf dem Bildschirm - eine Nachricht.
 Irgendwer von den Ärzten musste sie geöffnet haben.
 Darin stand: Huhu.... Gott, was hat mein Bruder für ein Mist geschrieben? Tut mir leid, ich habe das nicht geschrieben... glaub mir bitte... ich könnt dir niemals weh tun... Denn ich liebe dich!!! "
Er liebte Sie wirklich, und sie wurde nur 17 Jahre alt"
Wenn auch Euch diese Mail genauso sehr berührt wie mich, dann kopiert Euch diesen nachdenklichen Text und baut ihn in Eure Seite ein.
Damit gewisse Menschen damit aufhören, im Internet ihr Spiel zu treiben!!!

That must be all aware to not play with feelings of other people.

Whether in real life and also going into the game.

What has written Dark Angel is unfortunately not an isolated case.

So if you want to play since this glory and plays not with feelings of others.

Das muss allen bewusst sein das man mit Gefühlen anderer Menschen nicht spielt .

Ob nun in Realen Leben und auch erst recht nicht hier im Game . 

Was Darkangel geschrieben hat ist leider kein einzelfall .

Also wenn ihr spielen wollt seit dabei erlich und spielt nicht mit gefühlen anderer.

LG Toddy SchrauberSorglos

Guest Larrygair

Perhaps for this reason is prohibited for persons whose age is less than 18 to play the game like 3DXChat. 

Just because someone is older than 18 does not make them immune to having their heart broken or contemplating suicide.

Just saying...

L.

Perhaps for this reason is prohibited for persons whose age is less than 18 to play the game like 3DXChat. 

Well, not really, the reason is purely legal. You can get accuse of grave offense if you have sex with minor, even virtual sex.

Well, at least in Canada. 

Plus, the game owner expose also itself to legal action. I am no lawyer but I do know that the physical server are in the US and so... I wouldn't be surprise that it can be subject to the State and Federal laws. 

It is but take not in age, gender, or nationality, but how much of it was the virtual world and take in the real.
Ever stronger and deeper the connection here is between two people of the separation is painful.
Especially when it is hoped a chance in real with the people.

Because behind every avatar is a person with feelings.

Therefore, one should here treat everyone with respect and telling the truth.

Es liegt doch nicht am alter , geschlecht, oder nationalität , sondern wie sehr sie die Virtuelle welt war nehmen und ins Reale mitnehmen .
Je fester und tiefer die verbindung hier ist zwischen zwei Menschen des du schmerzvoller ist die Trennung .
Vor allem wenn man sich auch in Real eine Chance erhofft mit dem Menschen.

Weil hinter jeden Avatar ist ein Mensch mit Gefühlen .

Deashalb sollte man jeden Menschen hier mit respekt behandeln und auch die Wahrheit erzählen .

It is but take not in age, gender, or nationality, but how much of it was the virtual world and take in the real.
Ever stronger and deeper the connection here is between two people of the separation is painful.
Especially when it is hoped a chance in real with the people.

Because behind every avatar is a person with feelings.

Therefore, one should here treat everyone with respect and telling the truth.

Es liegt doch nicht am alter , geschlecht, oder nationalität , sondern wie sehr sie die Virtuelle welt war nehmen und ins Reale mitnehmen .

Je fester und tiefer die verbindung hier ist zwischen zwei Menschen des du schmerzvoller ist die Trennung .

Vor allem wenn man sich auch in Real eine Chance erhofft mit dem Menschen.

Weil hinter jeden Avatar ist ein Mensch mit Gefühlen .

Deashalb sollte man jeden Menschen hier mit respekt behandeln und auch die Wahrheit erzählen .

You are right. I was just replying to that specific quote. :)

Wow, quite a story, it has made me mad, and sad, well my opinions first of all this is a game, but with real people and real feelings, so take that into consideration, many dont, they lie and play games without remorse or care of peoples feelings and emotions.This has happen to myself, and I found out first hand how it can get to you. SO PEOPLE be truthfull and respect others, and dont lead others on with lies. READING the post above, if I nkew who he was I would go and knock his ass out for his uncaring, disregard for another's emotions and feelings, and playing with the emotions of someone so fragile, which sickens me.I sometimes in game come across as cocky or joking, or smartass, or funny and fun, but one thing I would never do is play with others emotions for kicks, or deliberately hurt people..There are alot of good people in the game, and we need to stick together like a family, we dont need to hurt each other, cause drama for each other, we just need to enjoy the game and have fun together. We need to be honest with each other and truthfull, if we see someone down and out, spend the time to listen and help them out, support from others and not feeling alone can do wonders. So all that said lets be real, and enjoy the game. I will say if anyone ever has a problem, and needs another to talk to even if I dont jnow you, I will personally put my self out there for you..I believe no one should ever feel alone, or that know one cares, becausr I for one do...Thank you..ROBO...xx

I dunno if this from the OP is true or a cautionary tale...either way it's sad and these things do happen. I think I've posted before that you never know how much of a hard fight the person you're talking to is having...and it can be a hard fight at times this life.

All I wanna say is be nice to each other...and if anyone ever feels like the girl in the example...please reach out rather than sink in. Things do get better :)

• 4 weeks later...

thats exactly the kind of stuff i dont search in here..

Closing eyes doesnt make things disappear....

Let's face the fact that dealing with others brings some kind of accountability - always. And the deeper the relationship the more.

If we do like it or not.

Just hiding behind avatars and anonymity doesnt absolve us from moral standards.

Just my conviction...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

When people are communicating in written form only every other sense not used like seeing or hearing is substituted by imagination.

This is one of the reasons why we can fall in love only reading stuff another person wrote. It has happened way before any chat existed, e.g. through letters...

We interpret into the written words what we want while reading, some times not even knowing if this is the real intention the author had.

It has happened long time ago, it will happen in the future (well as long as written communication exists anyway)

Be aware of this, then you can enjoy it more safely, but maybe not so intense.

But If you want the whole experience loosing yourself in this fantasy, go for it, enjoy it. Fall in love!

It is YOUR choice.

Never go further than you are ready for!

Think about it....

Wenn Menschen nur mittels geschriebenen worten kommunizieren werden dabei die meisten andren Sinne durch die Vorstellungskraft ersetzt.

Das ist einer der Gründe warum wir uns durch Lesen von Zeilen eines anderen Mensch verlieben können, Das passierte lange bevor es chats gab, zb durch Briefe...

Wir interpretieren in diese geschriebenen Worte was wir wollen während wir lesen, zeitweise ohne wirklich zu wissen ob das die Intention des Authors war.

Es ist vor langer Zeit passiert und es wird in der Zukunft passieren (naja, zumindest solange es geschriebene Kommunikation gibt)

Sei Dir dessen bewusst dann kannst du es etwas sicherer geniesen, aber vielleicht nicht so intensiv.

Wenn Du jedoch die ganze Fantasie willst, verlier Dich darin und geniese sie mit allem was du hast. Verliebe Dich!

Es ist DEINE Entscheidung.

Gehe niemals weiter als du dafür bereit bist!

Bitte denkt darüber nach...