3DXChat Community

Issues with bad network

SstankaS

Hello everyone!

So, maybe title of this topic is not the right one, but I think it slightly might affect the issue I am having:

is it possible, that in case my network is not that great (even though I am in the rooms and I can see the other people there) other people won't see me or my messages?

I am asking that because lots of times I see people just standing in the dancing rooms (and I guess they are dancing, not just standing like trees) or when I text someone, he/she won't reply me back.

If anyone knows, if I'm having these issues because of, let's say bad connection, or if the other people are just to lazy to do anything in the rooms or reply me, please, let me know!

People standing around on the dance floor is usually a visual bug. Comes and goes. Gets worse at certain times. Rezoning or restarting the game sometimes helps. Connection between you and the player seems to make it worse, I often see my friend From Australia not dancing and naked. I am in Canada. He often says he see's me not dancing and naked. It is a long time bug. No idea about the messages. That is probably just afk people but you never know. 

Edited by Nymphpott