3DXChat Community

Ladies and Men of 3dxChat

Hornelius

abit more specific please? what means struggling? you dont find the pm button or they dont reply or the chats sore out quickly because nobody is really interested in the other? thats so vague, i want to slap you just for asking Oo...

Edited by IKushiel

Since we are in the roleplay section i would suggest focusing on your character first :

- Who is it ? What does he do ? What are his goal and his situation right now ?

- Once you start to have a vague idea, go to some RP room and figure out why you character would be here.

- Then simply play it like that and engage others players.

It could be a businessman trying to buy some property in a city map who got robbed on his way and will go to the police station to fill a complain. Then he will go to the local bar to take a drink and will ask a local girl for her phone to call an associate. Whatever give you reason to interact with others players and tell a story, somehow. If you just go to others character like "Hello, how are you ?" it might seems a bit weird.

In a Roleplaying sense but also out of character? 
An interesting way to break the ice is not to comment on whoever you are speaking to. 
But comment To them About another topic, be it another person, or the room / area you are both in. 
For example:

“Hey there, nice calm beach isn’t it?”

“Wow, this party is crowded!”

etc. 

This way to have a common topic right away, that is ‘safer’ then a direct comment on their looks or such. 

Edited by Derai

you probably have a wide collection of those from which you can recommend hm? D from all humans on earth youre the last person that should imply that someones mind is not in order, with all due respect <.<

Edited by IKushiel

On 7/23/2020 at 8:15 PM, Hornelius said:

What is the best advice you would give to someone who is struggling to engage with others in-game?

Look at the way those two are interacting in this thread. And don’t be like them. That’ll help. 

Common sense and a bit of manners will get you far. 

7 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Such a certitude by the one who likes to insult people just for fun and to see who can suits him. How intolerant the one is of those who might do the same. lol

Its called sadism :P. you might have heard about it even though you dont understand it := aaaaanyway as i noticed plenty of times already, discussing with you hardcore troll is as worthless as discussing with an ant so hush into your troll cave, not gonna get any more reactions from me <.<

Edited by IKushiel

3 hours ago, IKushiel said:

Its called sadism :P. you might have heard about it even though you dont understand it := aaaaanyway as i noticed plenty of times already, discussing with you hardcore troll is as worthless as discussing with an ant so hush into your troll cave, not gonna get any more reactions from me <.<

Do you know what trolling is? Or sadism?

Sadism - the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.

Any insults are prohibited. Think twice before you do something.