3DXChat Community

HElP!!!

I don't know for sure of course as I don't know the details, but I have a theory that when they restored the data after the ddos caused damage to the server, there were some people who's data might not have been restored correctly because they were "between subscriptions" at that time.  Alternatively, the data that got damaged might have related in some way to the users who now can't get into the game after they login successfully (there are quite a few cases of this reported in different places in the forum).  So far the two people I have asked have both confirmed that their sub did run out around the time of the ddos attack - but two is hardly enough to show a real pattern!

I recommend you pursue the 3dx customer support service for a solution, and keep going back to them if their suggestions don't work so they look more deeply into it.  It might be worth mentioning to them that your sub ran out around the time off the ddos but that you then renewed it, just ins case that is a relevant factor.

Ultimately, if it doesn't get resolved and you still want to play, you might need to create a whole brand new player subscription, and ask 3dx for a refund of the one that is failing to let you into the game after you successfully login.