3DXChat Community

OK...does 3dxchat banned all ip from outside US or there's some problem with their file loading process?

Lunarelf

Well... I did change 3 different pc(all windoiws), 3 different version of patch 421(official, from friends, download 419 in member's area and update to 421) and  3 different ways to access the patch(419 to 421, 330(or something) to 421, and 421 directly), But in this 3x3x3 possibilities, non of them really works for loading the world files, I can't load the player worlds(even my own world!) and I can't see any players in the official worlds. But ... most of myfriends---who's in US or using a VPN with US ip, 80%of them could log on successfully and don't even have to try 27 times on how toaccess to the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what I'm doing is ridiculus, but please......someone,  anyone, just told me WTF is going on about why the world files can't be loaded! It's a torture that I could only build the simple furnitures at 1 time, because I can't load the saved world files, and have to worry about could I save them on time otherwise I'll lost them at the same time either!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! It's really a fking pain to do this for whole 3 weeks!

5 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

Well... I did change 3 different pc(all windoiws), 3 different version of patch 421(official, from friends, download 419 in member's area and update to 421) and  3 different ways to access the patch(419 to 421, 330(or something) to 421, and 421 directly), But in this 3x3x3 possibilities, non of them really works for loading the world files, I can't load the player worlds(even my own world!) and I can't see any players in the official worlds. But ... most of myfriends---who's in US or using a VPN with US ip, 80%of them could log on successfully and don't even have to try 27 times on how toaccess to the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what I'm doing is ridiculus, but please......someone,  anyone, just told me WTF is going on about why the world files can't be loaded! It's a torture that I could only build the simple furnitures at 1 time, because I can't load the saved world files, and have to worry about could I save them on time otherwise I'll lost them at the same time either!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! It's really a fking pain to do this for whole 3 weeks!

IM from the US but the world files work fine to load and edit. The only thing i can think to do based on your info is to remove your version you have been using and install the most recent version from 3dx.

I'm from central europe and i don't have problem with room loading exept maybe that it may take 20 to 30 seconds when my room is loading just after i login. After that, rooms load at a normal speed. Though, if i have a disconnect and i clic reconnect, and if i return in the same room, peoples inside it don't load, and it can only be solved by relaunching the game totally.

Edited by Leeloo

On 7/15/2020 at 6:19 AM, Leeloo said:

I'm from central europe and i don't have problem with room loading exept maybe that it may take 20 to 30 seconds when my room is loading just after i login. After that, rooms load at a normal speed. Though, if i have a disconnect and i clic reconnect, and if i return in the same room, peoples inside it don't load, and it can only be solved by relaunching the game totally.

nope, tried but still not work...:(

Basic stuff to do change the server (EU proxy or US direct) check if it change anything, not having room loading mean it's server side, so you can do all you want on your PC it will not fix that.

if it doesn't work then mean that data don't get throught your router check your router settings there's tons of tutorial online that explain what type of port to open for online games.

Edited by TerryScrew

10 hours ago, TerryScrew said:

Basic stuff to do change the server (EU proxy or US direct) check if it change anything, not having room loading mean it's server side, so you can do all you want on your PC it will not fix that.

if it doesn't work then mean that data don't get throught your router check your router settings there's tons of tutorial online that explain what type of port to open for online games.

unfortunately I did not change the server, but just can't load files