3DXChat Community

Cole Jaxson Productions

Colejaxson

Video featuring the "Black Bull Stripclub" build by Areej. Thank you Areej for allowing to record. Make sure you bring enough cash to tip the dancers when visiting this fine establishment. Song in the video is by Iggy Azalea (Featuring Tyga) "KREAM". Available on XVIDEOS and VIMEO. Peace and Love.

https://www.xvideos.com/video67339885/black_bull_stripclub

Edited by Colejaxson

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 12:47 PM, Tali said:

My ears died at the beginning of the video lol but otherwise great video!

I'm never there when someone records stuff, it's so sad.

Sorry about that opening 😄, it is loud especially when wearing headphones and the volume is up. I'll tone it down in future videos 😆.

If you're interested in being in a video feel free to contact me. I'm always looking for players to participate 😉

This video I created features song by Kevin Gates "Thinking with My Dick", pretty much sums up 90 percent of the brain function if not more for anyone with a phallus 😆. Shouts out to the 3DX community for helping in the making of this video. I hope you enjoy. Peace and Love ✌️ (Including xvideos and vimeo links to view, please change to 1080P resolution for best viewing)

https://www.xvideos.com/video68819643/8/thinking_with_my_dick

04aa5bae8623b47c067ce7223c1c64ee.8.jpg

• 2 months later...

New video featuring 3 of the most chill rooms (Cyber City, Stargazing, and The Lake) in 3dxchat. Be sure to check out these incredible rooms in your next 3dxchat explorations. This video is SFW (Safe for work). Hope you enjoy. Peace and love.

Edited by Colejaxson
link

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 8:21 PM, Colejaxson said:

Sorry about that opening 😄, it is loud especially when wearing headphones and the volume is up. I'll tone it down in future videos 😆.

If you're interested in being in a video feel free to contact me. I'm always looking for players to participate 😉

No worries lol

And sorry for the late reply, I haven't been in the forums for months. I'd love to participate in any project you have in mind!