3DXChat Community

4 Character Gender

Tohi DM

I propose to create a gender selection when creating characters to choose between

Boy -> Sex Boy

Boy -> Sex Girl

Girl -> Sex Girl

Girl -> Sex Boy

Once the gender is defined it is definitive is impossible to change during intercourse

Edited by Tohi

7 hours ago, Tohi said:

I propose to create a gender selection when creating characters to choose between

Boy -> Sex Boy

Boy -> Sex Girl

Girl -> Sex Girl

Girl -> Sex Boy

Once the gender is defined it is definitive is impossible to change during intercourse

You used the Words Wrong.

It doesnt exist a Sex Boy or Sex Girl. Because these words also women/men have just to do with Gender identity. If you was Borned Male , you doesnt must be automatically a  men/boy , same by Female person with  girl/women. But that go than in the Non Bionary,Transsexual,Transgender  stuff.

But than you need

Intersexual Avatars not Male/Female

Male Avatars  (exist)

Female Avatars (exist)

Male avatars with female gender

Female Avatars with male gender (exist allready with the penis/strapon position)

But general it should give more options.

to Make Male avatars more feminin like Androgyn/Non Bionary Same with Female avatars.

Also you could theoretical add by male avatars option to add breasts/fake breasts if sissy/transvestit people want it other more if transgender/transsexual want  it.

and add to make the male body more feminin like the face or so .

Just what 3DX does NOT need.  Something which will cause more confusion as to who is male and who is female, to make it easier for men to trick other men into believing they are women to get sex with them.

What 3DX needs is honesty.  It's okay if some men like to play as women (or futas), it's their right to do so, but they need to be honest about their real gender.  NO ONE has the right to lie to, and deceive, others.  shit like this suggestion will only help men lie and deceive more effectively by further clouding the matter of who is what.

And now men who lie, and deceive, others about their real gender will be giving me shit for posting this.  Go ahead and out yourselves.  Or, are you actually smart enough to keep your mouths shut and not out yourselves?

Edited by pretty

Well.... if I'm correct, you just want those kinds of avatars in the game:

Pure male(male avatar, with a dich)

pure female(female avatar, with a puss)

Femboi/yaoi bois/shemale(Female looking avatars but with a "male" gender in their profile, and have a dich?")

Futa/Tomboi(Male looking avatars but with a "female" gender in their profile, but with out a dich?")

And actually... if you want those kinds of avatars, we could already make it with the character editor(unless you want the gender shows in the profile page)

BMIVEOTB513O0026.thumb.jpg.9c747cd6b507dcb3e3995aa10dd8dc14.jpg

(̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶d̶y̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶)̶

anyway...... you could follow those steps to make your femboi/tomboi avatars in minutes

For fembois:

1: make a female avatar(if the body type of the avatar is slim, which is looks more better)

2:make the breast size as smallist  as you could

3:add a bold line of words "I'm a Femboi, not a girl, do not bother if you don't like" in front of your profile. when you're "interacting" with other avatars, remember to put on your dich~

For tombois:

1:doing exactly same like femboi avatars above

2:change to a shorter/boi looking hairstyle(although it's sounds kinda unfair...but ppl will always notice your hair and what you're wearing at first when meet, then your profile), and a unisex/male looking clothes to the avatar, don't worry about the breast of the avatar, it's still cool

3:add a bold line of words "I'm a tomboi,  do not bother if you don't like" in front of your profile. 

For Futas:

1: make a female avatar anyway you like

2:add a dich

(yea...it's simple)

And the problem is solved~ just a little problem is you have to add the gender in your profile by yourself

btw... for someone who just always grumpy to other people's thoughts, doesn't want anything been added into game, but just not trying to avoid /keep distance with the ppl they don't like:

2 hours ago, pretty said:

Just what 3DX does NOT need.  Something which will cause more confusion as to who is male and who is female, to make it easier for men to trick other men into believing they are women to get sex with them.

What 3DX needs is honesty.  It's okay if some men like to play as women (or futas), it's their right to do so, but they need to be honest about their real gender.  NO ONE has the right to lie to, and deceive, others.  shit like this suggestion will only help men lie and deceive more effectively by further clouding the matter of who is what.

And now men who lie, and deceive, others about their real gender will be giving me shit for posting this.  Go ahead and out yourselves.  Or, are you actually smart enough to keep your mouths shut and not out yourselves?

482lpu.jpg.b5d25e0bced877e6ee55a500d718cc8e.jpg

If you are not trying to make an idea or solve the problem, why don’t you consider to ignoring this suggestion, instead of talking like a biach in the suggestion posts you don't like?

Edited by Lunarelf

I suggested NOT choosing a gender at start of game and everyone just build their own in character editor and not every one liked that idea either.  Seems no one is going to be happy unless there is a list of 15 to choose from at the start and even THEN there were those not happy because they dont want to remain that with a label at all because why should they have to have a conversation about who they are?  So, if no one is going to be happy with whatever the devs do why should they bother doing anything?  Might as well stay the way it is.

11 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

I suggested NOT choosing a gender at start of game and everyone just build their own in character editor and not every one liked that idea either.  Seems no one is going to be happy unless there is a list of 15 to choose from at the start and even THEN there were those not happy because they dont want to remain that with a label at all because why should they have to have a conversation about who they are?  So, if no one is going to be happy with whatever the devs do why should they bother doing anything?  Might as well stay the way it is.

lol that sounds like facebook:D

18 hours ago, Tohi said:

Boy -> Sex Boy

Boy -> Sex Girl

Girl -> Sex Girl

Girl -> Sex Boy

Good luck with that people in the community have asked them to make Transgirl into a 3rd gender for over 2-3 years now to no avail, so strongly doubt you should set your hopes that high for this to happen.

Kimmy is right. If they change their minds and decide to follow this idea, they have to, first, separate women and "women with penis" avatars. It would also mean remove from the women poses tabs the poses where penis/strapon are useless. Especially the blowjobs and handjob (if there is some) poses as if they separate both "women gender" it would be useless, when in a FF pose, to suck or masturbate a strapon.

I think it would be too much work so i fear we will stay with the female/transgender avatar like it is for a very long time lol.

Edited by Leeloo

3 hours ago, Leeloo said:

Kimmy is right. If they change their minds and decide to follow this idea, they have to, first, separate women and "women with penis" avatars. It would also mean remove from the women poses tabs the poses where penis/strapon are useless. Especially the blowjobs and handjob (if there is some) poses as if they separate both "women gender" it would be useless, when in a FF pose, to suck or masturbate a strapon.

I think it would be too much work so i fear we will stay with the female/transgender avatar like it is for a very long time lol.

Because the penis is using the same mod with the strapon(but different texture,  different squirting position and without harness), so some of the poses with a dick could also be acting by a woman with a strapon——————it's really a lot and unnecessary job to keep the avatars separate when they could use the same poses

The purpose of first poster (Tohi) was to create an avatar for every "gender", meant separate "real" women from women "with penis". It meant creating a separate avatar for each. That's why i posted this Lunarelf.

• 3 weeks later...

pretty

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • pretty
  • Members
  •  postsLocation: Private

Posted July 13 (edited)

you wouldn't give a damn about me because what you do to men who play women and who take out their penises at the slightest opportunity

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lover said:

The reason that every account can get 3 alts in 3DXChat is , to give all possibility to get all Genders Female , Male and Futa.

I don't recall that being the original intention of having alts when I started playing in The Long Ago...but the devs were just as mysterious about their intentions then as they are now, so who knows...I haven't created a new account in years...do people still get more than 1 avi to start? I heard something about it costing 10k to make one.

I'll tell you what boils my boxers...those lying sacks of shit that play demons THAT AREN'T ACTUALLY REAL FUCKING DEMONS! I mean, if I'm gonna surrender my God-granted grace  to an unholy, soul sucking she-creature, draining my essence in an orgy of maddening lust and damning me to eternal servitude in Hell, there BETTER be a real fucking Demon on the other side of the screen! Not some overweight moron in his Mom's basement chugging Red Bulls and covered in Cheetos dust...Succubus?!? More like SUCKS-ubus! Amiright? I mean, seriously...

This rant brought to you by The Internet..."The Internet, showcasing the worst of Humanity since 5 minutes ago..."

Laz

23 minutes ago, Fyrefly said:

I don't recall that being the original intention of having alts when I started playing in The Long Ago...but the devs were just as mysterious about their intentions then as they are now, so who knows...I haven't created a new account in years...do people still get more than 1 avi to start? I heard something about it costing 10k to make one.

I'll tell you what boils my boxers...those lying sacks of shit that play demons THAT AREN'T ACTUALLY REAL FUCKING DEMONS! I mean, if I'm gonna surrender my God-granted grace  to an unholy, soul sucking she-creature, draining my essence in an orgy of maddening lust and damning me to eternal servitude in Hell, there BETTER be a real fucking Demon on the other side of the screen! Not some overweight moron in his Mom's basement chugging Red Bulls and covered in Cheetos dust...Succubus?!? More like SUCKS-ubus! Amiright? I mean, seriously...

This rant brought to you by The Internet..."The Internet, showcasing the worst of Humanity since 5 minutes ago..."

Laz

you know there are no demons and that demons or succubuss etc they are fantasy creatures lol  thus they can be roleplayed ...dont get me wrong im not into that stuff ...max i went was a vampiress in game and guess what im not qa vampiress in real life lol and there arent any vampires cause again mythical beings  but roleplay story was fun ish i guess ...

to OP thread now i would say just seperate females from futas from starting screen and all is ok i guess 

15 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

you know there are no demons and that demons or succubuss etc they are fantasy creatures lol  thus they can be roleplayed ...dont get me wrong im not into that stuff ...max i went was a vampiress in game and guess what im not qa vampiress in real life lol and there arent any vampires cause again mythical beings  but roleplay story was fun ish i guess ...

to OP thread now i would say just seperate females from futas from starting screen and all is ok i guess 

Dammit...I guess my sarcasm projectors failed again...

/me sighs

Back to the workshop...

23 hours ago, Lover said:

The reason that every account can get 3 alts in 3DXChat is , to give all possibility to get all Genders Female , Male and Futa.

I prefer to imagine that they made this so everyone is able to have access to all the 3some combination to test with their main.

Ex: if you create a female avatar as main, and if you want test a female 3some, create a female alt and use it in combination with the female bot. If you want to try a male/male/female 3some, create a male alt and use it with the male bot.

Edited by Leeloo

On 8/9/2020 at 10:05 AM, Lover said:

I didn't realize that there was a third sex available.

And to think, all this time I've had to manually click "Penis" under the strapon category in order to get a dick on my female character.  All the years of manual effort I could have saved....