3DXChat Community

Again?

SweetJayne

1 hour ago, zigzag said:

alot of my friends including myself on  my spare computer cant log on sense the new 421 all we get is reconnect as soon as we log in any one know why or had thewse issues?

There are also other topics describing similar problems since build 421, and also postings about it in other topics.  The topic linked to below provides some suggested workarounds that have worked for some (but not for all).  It would he worth seeing if any work for you.

6 hours ago, zigzag said:

alot of my friends including myself on  my spare computer cant log on sense the new 421 all we get is reconnect as soon as we log in any one know why or had thewse issues?

Lisa has pretended that it was because of VPN. Can you check this and let me know?

9 hours ago, Leopardus said:

Hi, I recall reading a message posted a couple of days ago by a user (Juliainferno) in a topic called "Disconnecting problem" which showed a customer support response she had received from Gizmo (game administrator), in which Gizmo said they are now aware of (and investigating) a problem affecting some users which gives an immediate disconnect when they log on.

Unfortunately that topic has either been deleted or for some other reason I am unable to see it.

It was deleted because the topic was critical of the customer service handling the issue and they didnt like this...

17 minutes ago, Peter North said:

We've been previously informed by 3DX that they are using a test server. How much longer this goes on is anybody's guess. So we have to be patient,

but we can only be "patient" for so long, and not "forever" lol. I use VPN which is included in my Norton package, and so far I haven't had problems logging into the game, but then again, I'm not logging into 3DX everyday.

This vpn thing is bullshit. You dont need a vpn to play this game. Is this the solution the support team provides to customers who payed for this that they should buy a vpn to play it? Come on!  And when a certain vpn service doesn't seem to work, then thy suggest to buy another one? This is what happens, but this is nonsense.

25 minutes ago, Hussar said:

You dont need a vpn to play this game.

Some people need and must have vpn. Some countries have blocked the 3dxchat and people started using vpn. It can make disconnections. There are some good vpn services for free. I use proton vpn sometimes. No need to buy them. I myself don`t have any disconnections today.

1 hour ago, Hussar said:

It was deleted because the topic was critical of the customer service handling the issue and they didnt like this...

I've given tons of criticism in recent years, and it's still here on the forums.

6 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Some people need and must have vpn. Some countries have blocked the 3dxchat and people started using vpn. It can make disconnections. There are some good vpn services for free. I use proton vpn sometimes. No need to buy them. I myself don`t have any disconnections today.

I've given tons of criticism in recent years, and it's still here on the forums.

Well, Jully's topic was deleted without warning and she was banned from the forums. Interestingly enough, it happened after she critisized the support team. It is definitely not a coincidence...

3 minutes ago, Hussar said:

Well, Jully's topic was deleted without warning and she was banned from the forums. Interestingly enough, it happened after she critisized the support team. It is definitely not a coincidence...

She threatened the devs in that said thread. But dunno if that was the reason.

1 minute ago, Hussar said:

I can't draw any conclusions because I haven't seen the latest posts there, and I don't know why they did it. Maybe it was not so adequate criticism. Anyway, they have the right to delete anything without warning here.

2 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

If someone wants to complain about anything about 3DX, sending them an email may work better than complaining here in the forum, lol..

1 minute ago, Peter North said:

So far my VPN works ok, it was included in the price (at no extra charge) when I renewed my Norton 360 account.

All right, we all are happy that your vpn works fine. You can stop spamming about it.

7 minutes ago, Hussar said:

Threatened how? 

Don´t know anymore,  i even asked her if it was a threat cuz it sounded like it, and she confirmed, then i stopped replying and the topic was gone shortly after.

Edited by Yvonny

1 hour ago, Yvonny said:

i understand there no reason for threats but when your paying a monthly fee it does get your temper rising when you can only get a answer like every 2 days and havent been able to connect for close to  a month 

2 minutes ago, zigzag said:

i understand there no reason for threats but when your paying a monthly fee it does get your temper rising when you can only get a answer like every 2 days and havent been able to connect for close to  a month 

I know, but threatening someone is just the worst decision one could´ve made,  especially towards such a higher position.

7 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

I know, but threatening someone is just the worst decision one could´ve made,  especially towards such a higher position.

Sorry, but there is still no proof of any threatening. You say something but you cannot prove it. Also, this is a paid service, customers have the right to express their discontent for a service which has obvious issues and the support team cannot provide a solution. You should not defend them unless you are part of the team or paid for it. 

Just now, Hussar said:

Sorry, but there is still no proof of any threatening. You say something but you cannot prove it. Also, this is a paid service, customers have the right to express their discontent for a service which has obvious issues and the support team cannot provide a solution. You should not defend them unless you are part of the team or paid for it. 

Yvonny is right... I have read the topic. Nobody defend nobody... read twice....

1 minute ago, Hussar said:

her post were removed when she started posting every few minutes calling the tech team names and such as i said no reason for that but again paing for a service you cant connect is wrong they should work with each person direct not answering them every 2 days with different solutions. my spare computer has same issues she had and i still yet to get a answer from yesterday as to why

5 minutes ago, Hussar said:

How can i prove it when the proof literally got deleted from the forums? think twice, im not defending anyone was just stating what i seen.

Edited by Yvonny