3DXChat Community

Facial expressions on avatars

Averee

• 2 weeks later...

I agree on this, facial expressions need work.
But you know what gets me?

There ARE poses where they nailed the expressionism of the girls face.
The kneeling face slapping pose. The girl looks terrified.
Although that might be just me.

I said this to friends a lot, it's odd that of all poses. THAT one is the one they manage to truly get the expressions to 'speak'

18 minutes ago, Derai said:

I agree on this, facial expressions need work.
But you know what gets me?

There ARE poses where they nailed the expressionism of the girls face.
The kneeling face slapping pose. The girl looks terrified.
Although that might be just me.

I said this to friends a lot, it's odd that of all poses. THAT one is the one they manage to truly get the expressions to 'speak'

Interesting.  I'm going to have to get hold of Betty and slap her around a bit to see what you mean. 

She needs to be taught a bit of a lesson anyway.  I mean...she never even goes out anywhere.

In the meantime, if they could just programme in my cum face look for the climatic moments....

a0d2a21f642393bd70d71f3a14e2c7c7.jpg

One of my first times in game, I found myself in Sin Club, admiring the dancers.  One of them asked if I was enjoying the view.  My response was, "Well, unlike my avi here who appears to have learned his dog has just died and that his truck was stolen, I am grinning ear to ear!"

I agree, my approach to life, here and anywhere, is with a smile.  My avi sure needs to loosen up with facial expressions!

5 hours ago, JackPine said:

One of my first times in game, I found myself in Sin Club, admiring the dancers.  One of them asked if I was enjoying the view.  My response was, "Well, unlike my avi here who appears to have learned his dog has just died and that his truck was stolen, I am grinning ear to ear!"

I agree, my approach to life, here and anywhere, is with a smile.  My avi sure needs to loosen up with facial expressions!

Just keep waving, then youll crack a smile..easy fix XD

I agree the facial expressions have always been an issue with animations of people in general throughout most games.

I doubt they would ever remake the existing animations to improve facial expressions and some are better than others.