3DXChat Community

What should the Dev´s do ? If they wake up !

Yukitara

100 members have voted

1. 1. What should be implemented in the future ?

• More Sex-Animations ?
    • More Activities ?
    • More Non-Sex Animation ?
    • More Furniture ?
    • More Rooms ?
    • Others ! (Write in you comment)

Hey guys,

title says everything. :P

I dont wanna say they dont do anything, because they do something... but seriously... the could do more.

Maybe this helps them to see what the Communit want. Because the Community is the most important thing !

Shouldn't complain in such early basis... what rly would be good is simple to msg friends from list dont rly care for more. Oooh btw nice blocking weird girl :*

Let me rephrase. 2 years passed and it still feels like early access game. Not to mention about paid subscription.

We have to make them clear that we want something.....We are thanksful for everything they done but its time to wake up a bit. There are other games which are pretty good. Not good like this for me but....

How many players will stay if the other games, gets better and better. And the game is not that much fun if you meet  the same players again and again. Without meeting new ones.

Let me point you, newer players to this topic.

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/560-regarding-development/

It have mine and discostu posts which are two of most liked user posts on this forums.

We did tried to wake them up, We actually forced them that group sex update. But as you can see even topic popular as that with long line of replies failed.

Let me point you, newer players to this topic.

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/560-regarding-development/

It have mine and discostu posts which are two of most liked user posts on this forums.

We did tried to wake them up, We actually forced them that group sex update. But as you can see even topic popular as that with long line of replies failed.

Thanks for the topic, Riela. ;) Now I am updated with the situation here. We are just echoing the thoughts expressed before.

wanna take again the argument?! all right.. this game is the best chat on the net about poses and graphic quality BUT misses a lot of stuff...the very big problem is the frequency of updates, idk whats the problem..maybe the community is not that much big so the funds are not enough for lots of updates, maybe they need other devs for help cause they are busy with other... add some billboards around or during loadings could help in this case; one thing is sure..if the game continues in this way will never leave the "beta status"

hmmm i copy my post which i left in a wrong place

what you need to do in the game - yes, you need to do everything because there is little that is.

but it is necessary to properly allocate resources. something like clothing and furniture, for example, it is possible to give to the players, I believe, they will do no worse if you give them the tools.

For something, such as new rooms or locations, there is such a thing as outsourcing.

sexpose important. but it is equally important that the player was able to fully interact with the world. so this topic I would have given to outsourcing too, leaving developers planning that should get in the game.

so the player can have sex in the bathroom, in the kitchen, talk with his love at the table with candles and kiss her while lying in the pool.

in General, the game should not be cardboard and its development should be well planned. for each part of work must be a special team. and game management must ensure continuous emergence of new things, but not chaotic and meaningful. that will attract new players and make stay old.

All the recent updates have been so holiday focused and trivial when there's so much that the community has asked for in terms of the sex (which is the core of the game, if we're honest) and the general accessibility of the game that it's kind of ridiculous.

I canceled my rebill for this month and won't sign back up again until there's an actual substantial update to the game that isn't icing for a cake that's not quite baked yet. 

Ginevra

ll right.. this game is the best chat on the net about poses and graphic quality 

I agree this may be the best chat on the net and I love the graphic quality

tumblr_lya1kt8GAE1qjokxe.gif

but poses here sadly lack.

You have limited poses and have no options within the poses. If not for RP every person here would be having exactly the same sex as the poses don't allow an originality from the player.

Eg. an unnamed site has about 7 BJ poses and each pose has up to 20 male moves and 20 female moves withing the pose. That pretty much guarantees if you have multiple partners in the game you are never going to get the exact same BJ from one lover as you got from another.

Born

Posted Today, 10:06 AM

hmmm i copy my post which i left in a wrong place

what you need to do in the game - yes, you need to do everything because there is little that is.

but it is necessary to properly allocate resources. something like clothing and furniture, for example, it is possible to give to the players, I believe, they will do no worse if you give them the tools.

For something, such as new rooms or locations, there is such a thing as outsourcing.

sexpose important. but it is equally important that the player was able to fully interact with the world. so this topic I would have given to outsourcing too, leaving developers planning that should get in the game.

so the player can have sex in the bathroom, in the kitchen, talk with his love at the table with candles and kiss her while lying in the pool.

in General, the game should not be cardboard and its development should be well planned. for each part of work must be a special team. and game management must ensure continuous emergence of new things, but not chaotic and meaningful. that will attract new players and make stay old.

I see all the awards the game is winning and that's great but other sex chat sites get weekly updates.

A big reason for that is other sites accept user content. I know two designers who had their work accepted regularly on another site but were told here "we don't accept user content". It would be a smart move to stop that policy. New clothes, house items or a new pose every week! That's what your members could have if you changed your ideas on that dev team. Some sites pay these users with game dollars so I don't see the cost as being an issue.

Ammendment: was informed they at least used to take user designs here. Can't think why the two mentioned above were told they don't. Why did they change their position?

So many of the problems here could be fixed with minimal coding. A title on invites to guest rooms,we are continuously asking to be able to message from our guest list (as Matte pointed out) and it would be nice to have further html allowed in the text box or the ability to post links (I know this could lead to spamming but it could still be nice to share links).

On a side note.. Your new and may I add ugly UI is really badly designed. I removed my lover from my friendslist on his birthday when I went to kiss his cheek. So now the first guy I met here is at the end of my friends list and of course we have no option to re-order that. Even if you didn't have this UI shouldn't the deletion of a friend have a "are you sure you want to delete this person" warning.

aladdin-jasmine-mad-gif.gif

This is a pointless thread.. no offence to the original poster and can appreciate the good intentions :)

Everyone wants the devs to do more.. everyone wants more poses.. everyone wants more customisation.. everyone wants more everything.. and everyone has been moaning about it for ages.. I have moaned in the past, but its getting boring now.. Accept the game for what it is and enjoy it.. enjoy the awesome people and forget about limitations.. trust me, you will be happier.. and remember, no one forces you to play it.. no one forces you to pay for it..

I've worked in R&D of software for many years. I have a good idea of the effort it takes to develop features. That said if I go back and look at the updates that have been added here since I came 2.5 months ago it looks like about 1 month & a half's worth of work for 1 developer.  Seeing as they don't update us as to what's coming, have infrequent updates, no good release notes, no proper manual for the game, don't explain how to use the new features (streaming), and more worrisome...don't do enough to monetize the game (worthless gold), it makes me wonder not only their commitment to the game long term but also just how many people are in this company. I'm guessing that the Devs do much more than just Dev work.. Anyway, myself and others I know are getting bored here...I can't see staying here long term if I don't see improvements. Fwiw I voted more activities...there's just not enough to do in the game. 

I've worked in R&D of software for many years. I have a good idea of the effort it takes to develop features. That said if I go back and look at the updates that have been added here since I came 2.5 months ago it looks like about 1 month & a half's worth of work for 1 developer.  Seeing as they don't update us as to what's coming, have infrequent updates, no good release notes, no proper manual for the game, don't explain how to use the new features (streaming), and more worrisome...don't do enough to monetize the game (worthless gold), it makes me wonder not only their commitment to the game long term but also just how many people are in this company. I'm guessing that the Devs do much more than just Dev work.. Anyway, myself and others I know are getting bored here...I can't see staying here long term if I don't see improvements. Fwiw I voted more activities...there's just not enough to do in the game.

There are 2 devs.. Lisa and Gizmo. Some players occasionally help with content.. Its a small company and think it unfair to compare it to the bigger ones who have a lot more resources.. (not saying you are, but lots of peeps keep saying rlc this and achat that... )