3DXChat Community

Hum......just wondering tho... if we got a peeing/toilet pose for avatars, will 3dxchat have some other "liquids" such like lactating(milking/hucow) or peeing? maybe a fart button? I know those fantasies are strange but....think about w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶n̶c̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ the milking machines: I have made a lit of them, and it could finally collect some milk other than futa's "milk" hehehe~~ > v < 

btw... will we have cow lingeries? 0w0?

81766160_p0.jpg

82210056_p1.jpg

82815533_p0_master1200.jpg

7 hours ago, MeiLing said:

Well it's the kink of some people... I am not here to judge. 

that's true......although I just want my avatar to pee in the toilet bowl or squirts out the milk...... but maybe someone has that kind of fetish...... it's okay I guess, and pretty useful for rp =w=

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,

L'option de péter... Oh punaise ! Tu es trop serré sur la piste de danse, t'as besoin d'espace et hop ! Un clic sur le bouton pet ! Ajoutez à cela un petit nuage de fumée toxique verte ou rouge, avec l'option de petit bruit (oui parce qu'il y a des pets silencieux), qui va bien, comme dans les sims ça va être marrant. Ou le petit pet dans l'ascenseur !
Il va y avoir des baston de pet, des petits nuages de fumée toxiques qui vont sortir des culs de nos avatars, punaise j'ai envie de voir ça ! J'ai surtout envie de voir ces femmes qui se considèrent être des Barbies, qui ne petent jamais, qui ne rotent jamais et qui ne font jamais caca.... De vraies petites licornes. Ca va être drôle. Vous avez fait ma journée ! 😂😂🤣🤣😭😭😭

🇺🇸 Good evening, 

The option to fart... Oh boy! You're too tight on the dance floor, you need space and hop! One click on the fart button! Add to that a small cloud of green or red toxic smoke, with the option of a small noise (yes because there are silent farts), which goes well, as in the sims it will be fun. Or the little fart in the elevator!
There will be fart fights, little clouds of toxic smoke that will come out of our avatars' asses, I really want to see that! I especially want to see these women who consider themselves Barbies, who never fart, never burp and never poop.... Real little unicorns. This is going to be fun. You made my day! 😂😂🤣🤣😭😭😭

Edited by Khallum Troy