3DXChat Community

more uses for the xgolds?

Lunarelf

I know it's kinda stupid to say when the server is still down but......we got daily xgold, and we could only using it to purchase a beer, get married, change names, up the rooms or gifting each others.... so I was thinking: could players upload their own items/clothes,  or furniture for sale just like second life/imvu, and use the xgolds they earned/purchased to buy some official items(such like rare clothes, sample houses/official made rare furniture)? Or maybe simply......allow the players transfer money with each other?  ^ ^III

The server has been up and running for days now.

It is doubtful the developers will implement such things.  Some players have asked many times already for such things but none of it has been added to 3DX.

14 minutes ago, pretty said:

The server has been up and running for days now.

It is doubtful the developers will implement such things.  Some players have asked many times already for such things but none of it has been added to 3DX.

that's true= =... I remember I 've seen somebody talks about the in game market months ago, maybe 3dxmods is a better way to solve this,although the texture of furnitures are usually messed up badly...

btw: patch 421 is still in test server, so the new server t's not officially online I guess

4 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

that's true= =... I remember I 've seen somebody talks about the in game market months ago, maybe 3dxmods is a better way to solve this,although the texture of furnitures are usually messed up badly...

btw: patch 421 is still in test server, so the new server t's not officially online I guess

This is the new server.  It is only called "test server" because it is in the test phase.  Once the test phase is finished, it will simply be called "the server".  :)

Edited by pretty

A in game market would nice (and super profitable for Devs) to be able to sell your designs. Not once have I ever considered to buy Xgold but add a market here and maybe that changes. Although, I would dislike seeing the whole game turn into micro-transactions once Devs experience Xgold turning into a goldmine.

5 minutes ago, BellaGirl said:

A in game market would nice (and super profitable for Devs) to be able to sell your designs. Not once have I ever considered to buy Xgold but add a market here and maybe that changes. Although, I would dislike seeing the whole game turn into micro-transactions once Devs experience Xgold turning into a goldmine.

I had a random thought about a mechanic to sell Rooms. 
Allow the Builder of the room to set a price. 
For example 2500 XGold. Which then gets put on a button like the Boost button is now. But for all visitors. 
Like the room and the owner has flagged it as being ‘for sale’ you can buy it via that button and ‘Save’ the room to your files. 

Not sure how to prevent people Reselling rooms they didn’t make though...

Just a random thought really. 

14 hours ago, BellaGirl said:

I guess that will be awsome if they really set up an in game market--- for furniture & non decorated rooms, it's soo hard that making both room shells and decorations n'furniture by my self.....usually costing weeks to finish a mansion, and tooks another weeks to  decor it 0_0III

I've heard we do have a clothing editor coming into the game at some point in the near future so a clothing market could be maybe coming with it idk but a clothing editor could be fun for me to expand my somewhat growing talent in creating

The clothing editor is like the pose editor. They are just supposed features wished by some players (not by everyone though). But the only thing sure is that nobody know if devs really are working on a clothes or poses editor.

Edited by Leeloo