3DXChat Community

PLEASE KEEP US UP-TO-DATE

pretty

@Gizmo @Lisa

I'm sure many of us would like to be kept up-to-date, please.

NOTICE:  I removed 1) because we are now getting daily login xgold again.

NOTICE:  I removed 2) and 3) because we can now access the members area and buy xgold there... https://3dxchat.com/members/

4)  When will the Ignore System be fixed?  It's been broken ever since "Partial Ignore" was removed, which was more than a year ago.

5)  When will the game lag issues be fixed?  These are lag issues caused by the game, not caused by our computers nor our internets.

6)  When will the "players sit/lay in wrong direction" bug be fixed?

7)  When will we ever have a Friend and Ignore List with names in alphabetical order?  Something which should have been implemented by the time of game release.

8)  When will rooms close when last visitor leaves?  It does not work now.

9)  When will "eyes blinking while they are closed" be fixed?  This has been an ongoing / recurring bug for a very long time now.

10)  When will that error of which @Lisa said. "The number of polygons has not been reduced. This is an error in calculating tangents. Fixed in the next patch." be fixed?  Okay, so when will the next patch be released?  >>>>>  I am seeing angular edges instead of curved edges to my avatar. This is the same problem as the one @Lisa said is an error calculating tangents, but with a somewhat different appearance (seems only a partial fix was implemented).  Also, I am also seeing all shadows, not as smoothly blending but instead in distinct divisions, as well as a grainy texture to shadows.  The shadows are also constantly "flickering".  I will be making a bug report on this issue.

11)  When will we get the ability to kick people from our rooms?

We really need you to keep us up-to-date on what is going on.  Giving us an information update and then disappearing for a long time is not good for developer and player relations.

Edited by pretty

the tangent thing has been fixed 

also xgold buying is available again 

also the room only closes when last visitor leaves if the host goes offline..

They had the friendslist different before, like last you added was at top, now its some random pattern.

Edited by Yvonny

5 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

the tangent thing has been fixed 

also xgold buying is available again 

also the room only closes when last visitor leaves if the host goes offline..

They had the friendslist different before, like last you added was at top, now its some random pattern.

Thank you for posting this information.

If the "tangent thing" has been fixed, it did not fix it for everyone.  Some of us are still seeing it.

Okay. So I misunderstood what Lisa meant on room closings.  I will say though... keeping them open when the room host gets disconnected makes sense, so everyone is not dumped out when the host is disconnected... but it was entirely pointless to make the rooms only close after the last visitor leaves since that is exactly what happened to begin with (when the host was not in game).

I know it is now some random pattern, and it makes no sense to do it that way.  Many players want names on those lists in alphabetical order so it is easier to find who they are looking for on those list. 

About this scheduled down time for the server:

I am thankful @Lisa told us about it some hours ahead of time here on the forums.  However, two other things should have been done also...

1)  There should be an in-game message (in all chats, even PM's) about 10 minutes before server shutdown to let those who have not seen the announcement on the forums know the game will be shutting down temporarily.  So they will know what is going on and will not come to the forum complaining and wanting answers.

2)  We should have also been told an approximate time to expect the server to be back up.