3DXChat Community

Any chance of something like this in the near future?

And you, along with the rest of the no-lifers,ย are free to be your real self in real life, instead of having to come to 3DX to do it because you're terrified to do it in real life.

* always puts trolls, snowflakes, and no-lifers on ignore*

Edited by pretty

10 minutes ago, pretty said:

And you, along with the rest of the no-lifers,ย are free to be your real self in real life, instead of having to come to 3DX to do it because you're terrified to do it in real life.

Yep. Walk away little girl. Let the grownups have their talk.ย 
ย 

On topic.ย 
Iโ€™d Love gloves like those in the Picture.ย 

47 minutes ago, pretty said:

People: *doing absolutely nothing but uploading a image of a pair of cute-neko gloves*

Some random rage real-lifer in this virtual life game

47r71o.jpg.71f5eb83b384fed87038df24fd23f473.jpg

Edited by Lunarelf

51 minutes ago, pretty said:

Lower level than me? Noob!! Higher level than me? No-Lifer!! - Online Gamer  Logic - quickmeme

Feel free to put me on your ignore... Ah, you said you did it.ย Such a No-lifer.

9 hours ago, pretty said:

3DX already looks like the freak show at the local circus.ย  It does not need to look like a cosplay convention also.

its ok pretty i may not like your words about it but i respect your right to say them *hugs*

ย 

I've spent 7 years in final fantasy 14 as a neko character and seen this and was like hell yeah :Pย and i do have to admit i do infact kinda have no life right now, what with covid restrictions coming back in here in my country and no job which is getting boring lol. I'm almost ready to fling 2 pickles on a window and bet on which one slides down fastest tehehe