3DXChat Community

No XGold, no Member Area - How can we play?

Feuermond

I wonder how new players shall use all functions like marriages when they cannot get XGold.

I wonder how current players shall use their game time codes when no member are is available. I we play for free we also need XGold for free or no costs for things which normally cost XGold

We are far away from being back to good.

I had to log in game to see what you were talking about. My room is great.  All rooms to the left are still there and plenty of rooms open on the right.  Music works.  Dance and sex poses work.  I am not alone in there with plenty of dance partners to choose from.  I still have my gold but you are right new players cannot get married without gold but perhaps that only means the ceremony needs to be delayed till the test is over.  For the majority of players we are happy to just be in game.  They will most likely pay gold payout based on number of days we all went without it.  

20 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

I wonder how new players shall use all functions like marriages when they cannot get XGold.

I wonder how current players shall use their game time codes when no member are is available. I we play for free we also need XGold for free or no costs for things which normally cost XGold

We are far away from being back to good.

They can just wait a few days/weeks with their marriage till devs fix stuff. It's not an end of the world.

And I am pretty sure that devs temporary closed members area not just for fun and not to torture users, but because they have a reasons that pushed them towards it.

Edited by Xizl

What I admit is: We play for currently and I do too and like very much the connection is stable.

But I keep saying it's not the full thing and we have no roadmap and timeline when all will be fixed.

Yes I agree this is an issue.  Even though we are only in a test server, things still cost money.  Moving your room to the top of the list still costs money.  Adding new pictures to your profile  also still costs money.  Sending gifts to friends still costs money.  Buying a beer in-game still costs money.  Yet we have no income to pay for it.  Eventually my saved XGold will run dry.  Also referrals are not producing XGold either.  The devs need to provide a solution for this. 

Here are some options

1. make it all free in the test server.  rooms may be bumped up to the top of the list free based on room size and time limit

2. give us XGold to work with in the test server

We should definitely be reimbursed XGold for the daily logins rewards lost during this testing phase when it is all over.