3DXChat Community

Beginning To Hate This Game

Mike Turtle

7 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!

Discord is NOT 3dx......it is not quite as easy to get away with alts    :)

and thanks for the free advertisng.....we'll take all we can get these days.....lol

10 hours ago, Mike Turtle said:

Everybody makes good points and I appreciate everybody's honesty. I was just venting. I got social issues and it is because I am an Aspie and unless you are not on the ASD and you are a Neurotypical you will never be able to know where I am coming from. I have restarted my friend list and I have already taken into consideration deleting friends who are not active or who engage with me. And I don't think I ever did blame the game for my problems. I said everything from an Aspie point of view and unless you are on the ASD you will never get where I am coming from or can relate.

And I have decided to keep this game since I made this last post. Now I will wait for the replies to come from you Neurotypicals who think you have the right to "blast me" with your psychoanalyzing as if you are psychologists who specialize in ASD. If you don't read up on Aspergers which is what I got don't go insulting me with things you have no understanding of or try to think you know where I am coming from. 

When it all said and done since there are more of you Neurotypicals than us on the ASD. Those of us on the ASD have to put up with you Neurotypicals more than the other way around. I am pretty sure the most of you doesn't know anybody on the ASD. For the majority's sake.

Now I will wait for your Neurotypicals to come rolling in with your being pissed off and your rants and so on from this. Go ahead. I will not respond to you because I have now had my say.

'Phukk you guys, and I'm not reading your replies. Oh, and phukk you'.

That's very demonstrative, Mike. You're probably either from an actor's guild or from a large Italian family. I'm not always at my keyboard in-world and take several days off at a time because of health issues. I also don't respond to everyone because I know it's going to be either for sex or 'hru'. ' I don't want to explain my day to everyone over and over again, like it was the first time to each person. I'm trying to get away from my day for a little while. I also want to explore a little and meet people without dragging someone behind me that I know all the time.

Did you notice how many of those sentences started with 'I'? That's because I'm here to be a little selfish.

@Mike Turtle Unfortunately you came to the wrong place to vent frustrations about the game.  In-game, you are definitely more likely to get ignored (literally or figuratively) but on these forums you can get straight up attacked.

Be careful out there.  Choose your friends wisely and you enemies even more so.

13 hours ago, Mike Turtle said:

Everybody makes good points and I appreciate everybody's honesty. I was just venting. I got social issues and it is because I am an Aspie and unless you are not on the ASD and you are a Neurotypical you will never be able to know where I am coming from. I have restarted my friend list and I have already taken into consideration deleting friends who are not active or who engage with me. And I don't think I ever did blame the game for my problems. I said everything from an Aspie point of view and unless you are on the ASD you will never get where I am coming from or can relate.

And I have decided to keep this game since I made this last post. Now I will wait for the replies to come from you Neurotypicals who think you have the right to "blast me" with your psychoanalyzing as if you are psychologists who specialize in ASD. If you don't read up on Aspergers which is what I got don't go insulting me with things you have no understanding of or try to think you know where I am coming from. 

When it all said and done since there are more of you Neurotypicals than us on the ASD. Those of us on the ASD have to put up with you Neurotypicals more than the other way around. I am pretty sure the most of you doesn't know anybody on the ASD. For the majority's sake.

Now I will wait for your Neurotypicals to come rolling in with your being pissed off and your rants and so on from this. Go ahead. I will not respond to you because I have now had my say.

Didn't you rant and rave for a reaction? smh ... Stay out of here if you don't want to hear views. Everyone has viewpoints yours is definitely skewed from my  point of view. You need to take the initiative with friends and if they dont talk back drop them and move on especially online everyone has lives. Respect that. We dont live in your community so maybe friends outside of here is best for you.

Don't take "friendships" too serious here. Most of them are like ''facebook friends.'' Personally, I only talk to a small handful of people here, at least with those that I really chat beyond chit-chat...the number is below ten, even though I've been here for years. I can strongly recommend you that you have by ''friends'' here very high requirements if you really want to take something from here or have something that will stay in your memory. Don't make a mistake and waste your time with people here who give a shit about you.

Edited by Mondayy

I agree. Many people here are fake in one way or another. Find a few good friends and stick with them. I totally understand ASD and I know it’s hard to meet good people, or people in general. I’m pretty shy myself. Pay attention to local in the right areas, read profiles, and you’ll see there are some good people around. 
To quote a cliche used many times in this thread:

QUALITY >>>>> QUANTITY!!! That can’t be said enough... Just enjoy yourself, whatever that means to you. 😊

Edited by NancyB

On 7/8/2020 at 10:11 PM, Mike Turtle said:

I said everything from an Aspie point of view and unless you are on the ASD you will never get where I am coming from or can relate.

As some one that deals with a irl family member who has Asperger, I fully understand. There's good people around, Mike, you just gotta find them. Stay positive and don't give up!

Edited by BellaGirl

On 7/9/2020 at 7:09 AM, Rodin said:

You don't need 

Technical Support

All you need is

LOVE

I have to highlight this gem of a reply as it truly made me laugh. Which, ironically, is also the kind of mindset I would recommend one should bare with them when playing games like these.
Very few (if any, really) likes the people who have one or several of the following traits: Naggy, entitled and possesiveness; having no patience for that kind of thing!
Weeding out "friends" might be a necessity, but a rule of thumb is also that people play this game differently, where some take it more serious than others. Loosening up a bit, not to take it all too seriously is the prescription I'd recommend when it comes to playing. It's a distracting tool for most people, and they intend to keep it that way. It doesn't justify the behaviour that some don't take feelings into consideration, but that's just the way it is. Sadly.
Also, quality > quantity. 250 people are definitely too much to keep track on, lol. It's a small world, after all, and you'll probably run into them sooner or later.

So, to stick with the analogy...Don't focus too much on the negativity and try to find the things that do make you laugh. It'll be alot better, and more importantly, less of a burden on the mental state.

Still tho....posted under tech support. Good lord.
...I fucking can't. 😂

Having 230 or more friends is way too much, if you have that how can you expect them all to care for you the same way, find a few that you like and hang out with and talk to all the time instead of trying to be the most popular person on 3dx.