3DXChat Community

"BayWatch Party" by CendresdeLune, Saturday July 18th at 09pm

Hello,

For this event, I put the small dishes in the big ones, it will be the beginning of all that I learned during this year of game on 3dxc.

I've gathered the organizations I work with the most. I have the opportunity to present them to you.

2020-07-10_23-53-12_1599984.png

The DreamMarker Studio :

Dream is a friend of mine who is trying his hand at visual art. I was his first muse. Like many, he started with photography and wants to go into video.
The promotion of the evening is an opportunity for him to make his first steps.

About DreamMarker Studio

2020-06-25_23-06-25_1104700.png

Hello,

The FireStation n°69

The FireStation n°69 is a male stripper club I founded last March. It brings together men who like to stage themselves in descriptive strip-teasers for the greatest female moment of the audience.
They can after the show dispose of some of them for "extras" :3

The club exists in French version, but I'm looking to make an English version soon.

About FireStation n°69

2020-07-08_23-18-05_1196668.png?width=72

Hello,

The "Pole=^.^=Cats"

Created one year ago by Espiegle, the dynamic dance group has been evolving since its first performance.
In 5 dancers of Pole, they have progressed and now there are about twenty dancers, men and women, who take turns to set your evenings on fire.
Always looking for innovation, new concept, it is a complete team of artists that completes itself to offer you the most beautiful evening.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

About Pole=^.^=Cats

2020-07-18_23-24-40_786545.png?width=861

Movie of the Party

on Saturday the 18th of July, I opened my room "BAYWATCH"... Everything was there, a real pleasure for the eyes. The FireStation n°69 have as usual to titillate its Ladies with their stript calliente...  To make them wet their bathing suits and this time in French and English... They had invited the Pole Cat's =^.^= who delighted our eyes with their swaying hips and their sensual pole or syncro dances... The musical atmosphere was a playlist from Cendres, she shared with us songs all related to her own memories from 9pm to 11pm, then to finish gently we danced on beautiful slow dances... For all of us, Signar took over the turntables in improvisation until the early morning... We had an average of 50 guests during the evening...

2020-07-18_23-14-07_760060.png?width=861