3DXChat Community

Gangbang experience

Lauren31

Hi all,

I would like to try out 3DXChat to realize my fantaisy to be gangbanged by many men.

Is it possible in the game ? I am asking before I subscribe because I have tried other games before where it was not possible (limited to threesome only)

Thanks in advance for your kind answer

Lauren

Possible but not easy. It's going to be harder if you want dialog or interactions past just picking shuffling poses.

My recommendations is find a friend who is willing to help, host room and have friend direct it. Make time limit for each participant showing up, like maybe 10 min or so before shifting partner, since people are not very patient waiting in line. You may also have to do some work giving partners attention to keep them interested.

Think there is also older post in this sections already discussing topic of the fantasy and how to do it. Should probably also realize however you go about this will be other girls coming, so there is that too.

Edited by KimmyFox

Thanks Kimmy for your answer,

To be clear, my fantasy is rather to be exposed and treated in the middle of a circle of guys masturbating, and have eventually all of them come over my face and body.

From what you describe, this is not really possible so I am not sure I am ready to subscribe and have a disappointing experience.

Any suggestions from other members are welcome of course.

PS: By the way, I dont mind having other girls watching as long as they don't distract the guys from looking after me !

On a technical level, this game is limited to threesomes, and only with a limited amount of poses.
A gangbang in this game, again from a technical standpoint is a girl partnering with a guy, fucking him, ending the partnering and partnering the 2nd dude, rinse repeat etc.
There can't be a fluid change of partners in the scene without physically stopping sex for a second.

6 minutes ago, Derai said:

On a technical level, this game is limited to threesomes, and only with a limited amount of poses.
A gangbang in this game, again from a technical standpoint is a girl partnering with a guy, fucking him, ending the partnering and partnering the 2nd dude, rinse repeat etc.
There can't be a fluid change of partners in the scene without physically stopping sex for a second.

Fluid exchange?  Does that come with the free tire rotation as well? 🤪

1 minute ago, JackPine said:

Fluid exchange?  Does that come with the free tire rotation as well? 🤪

Well, if she freely rotates between the guys, she might tire them out.
Might be a radial idea though, and I'm punning to much, so I'll thread lightly.

That's definitely too technical for me and I wish I could live my fantasy without digging into such hard-to-swallow details ;-)

Any suggestion as the better place or game to do this then ?

4 hours ago, Lauren31 said:

Thanks Kimmy for your answer,

To be clear, my fantasy is rather to be exposed and treated in the middle of a circle of guys masturbating, and have eventually all of them come over my face and body.

From what you describe, this is not really possible so I am not sure I am ready to subscribe and have a disappointing experience.

Any suggestions from other members are welcome of course.

PS: By the way, I dont mind having other girls watching as long as they don't distract the guys from looking after me !

The best way is to design a pose 4 men around the girl because they have to be close enough for the sperm to reach her maybe thats  in the pose they could adjust it but  due to the small circumference have to limit the number of people and you could do that by activating the group chat. But you can do that now you just have to  have 3 or 4 guys individually standing and masturbating around you, each guy has the ability in single poses now but they have to be really close might be best only to have 3 with whats available stand around you and masturbating.

Edited by DomGSix

always those greedy sluts Oo. maybe you people should offer money, since men are clearly ont he lose side in these scenarios you should put some motivation for us in it? D 20 bucks per participant? for 10 min or so and someone organizing them.

Edited by IKushiel

1 hour ago, IKushiel said:

always those greedy sluts Oo. maybe you people should offer money, since men are clearly ont he lose side in these scenarios you should put some motivation for us in it? D 20 bucks per participant? for 10 min or so and someone organizing them.

Maybe you should mind your own business and let people enjoy mutual pleasure of indulging in their sexual fantasies instead of kink-shaming on a sex game's forum? Wtf is wrong with you? If gangbang is not your thing – why do you visit every thread about it? Do you have a traumatic experience? Your e-girlfriend broke your poor little heart by getting gangbanged in the BBC room or something? You remind me some fucking bible thumper. And the fact that we are on the sex game's forum making you look even more pathetic. 

3 hours ago, IKushiel said:

I enjoy this.

14 hours ago, Xizl said:

Maybe you should mind your own business and let people enjoy mutual pleasure of indulging in their sexual fantasies instead of kink-shaming on a sex game's forum? Wtf is wrong with you? If gangbang is not your thing – why do you visit every thread about it? Do you have a traumatic experience? Your e-girlfriend broke your poor little heart by getting gangbanged in the BBC room or something? You remind me some fucking bible thumper. And the fact that we are on the sex game's forum making you look even more pathetic. 

yeye spare us the drama. when i see in each second profile ingame "GANGBANG PLS" but never people actually doing it its safe to say there is a clear demand - supply shortage and all im doing is providing ideas how to fight that. it has nothing to do with kink shaming when much more woman dream about gangbangs as men. its a classical female fantasy. you can either keep whining and be happy with the few submissive guys who like standing in line for getting their 10 minutes or you offer compensation ^^

Edited by IKushiel

19 minutes ago, IKushiel said:

yeye spare us the drama. when i see in each second profile ingame "GANGBANG PLS" but never people actually doing it its safe to say there is a clear demand - supply shortage and all im doing is providing ideas how to fight that. it has nothing to do with kink shaming when much more woman dream about gangbangs as men. its a classical female fantasy.

You are the one who generating the "drama", coming in the threads about kink you don't share and feeding it with your bullshit. 

8 minutes ago, Xizl said:

You are the one who generating the "drama", coming in the threads about kink you don't share and feeding it with your bullshit. 

im not feeding any bullshit lalz. i have an opinion to it. if you only want people with gangbang fetish to comment create a gangbang people only forum and post it there. aslong its done here i, as player of 3dx feel tempted to comment about it, no matter if i share the kink Oo