3DXChat Community

Shout out to all Hostesses/Hosts

Nitro

Hello everyone, though most of you don't probably know me, some might have forgotten who I am :P  and all that, so I ll (not properly) introduce myself. 

Name's Nitro and I'm a somewhat old player, and hostess, one of the first ones in actual meaning of the word "host". As I still roam the lovely world of 3dxchat, I was discussing with a couple of fellow hosts and organizers of an idea, and ideas...are bulletproof! 
So here's the deal. We do make ultra nice events for our Dj's, some great building competitions and events, or showcases of our building work, so why not organize a major party for the people that try their best to make us feel welcomed, and involved in whatever is happening in the room! 
The idea is quite simple. What is needed?
A room that would mention the hosts (if its relative to the theme of the event even better).
Hosts! All of the hosts (I don;'t mean room owners that just open a room and that's it...I mean actual hosts). 
Music (duh!)
Dancers! 
Happenings - ideas are welcome

This is still in an 'alpha' stage of progression, but I would like to hear the thoughts of the community on it, and ofcourse suggestions :)
Good to see you all, as always!
N...OUT!