3DXChat Community

Test Server

magrute

I just wanted to thank the Devs on all the hard work they have been putting into this to get it working for us.

You hear complaints all the time and I just wanted to actually thank you for a change.

The test server seems to be very stable now and am very excited for the new features you have in store for us once you have this sorted out.

Keep up the great work, I have a lot of confidence you will see this through and be better for it in the end.

GREAT WORK GUYS !

5 minutes ago, Zen2020 said:

Well, I can't say I agree

I have not been able to access anything for over a week and still can't. I get disconnected within seconds of accessing game EVERY SINGLE TIME without acceptation!

😠

Yes, there seems to be a whole group of members for whom this server fix is not working yet.  The forum has many posts in a number of threads where people are describing similar problems about still not being able to get into the game with immediate disconnects, and blank profiles, etc.

It is as if a whole "under-class" of members have been created.  I do hope the game owners fix this as a top priority, so those members afflicted by this ongoing inability to access the game can once again enjoy the game they are paying for.

@leopardus 7 @Zen2020 Please check your facts before making claims of unfair treatment or singled out.

Do you really think they have different set of standards for a certain group of member? That is ridiculous!

Why would Sexgamedevil want to take money out of their own pockets and drive people away? Because if word got out they were doing that, they would loose existing customers and no one would want to play.

First thing I would check is you OS Install, then update any and all drivers even if it is a sound card or another peripheral and make sure windows update is up to date.

Sometimes when there is a driver that needs updating it could effect how the whole system works until the update is completed.

If all else fails reinstall the game.

Just FYI If you provide a possible solutions to your problems, you will have a lot better success that it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

And I definitely would save the accusations until they have moved to their production servers before you start to complain, we are currently on a test server and if you, or anybody else that is reading this, the best way to help and make this great for everyone, REPORT THOSE BUGS! They can't fix what they don't know is broken.

Hang in there they will get this thing going and it will be better than when we started.

Life Long 3DXChat Fan    Keep up the awesome work DEVS 

Get off your high horse.  I wasn't making accusations, I was reporting facts.  Spend some time reading through numerous threads on this forum and you will find there are many people who cannot yet access the game.  Fact.  Lisa said there would be some people that would not yet be able to access the game.  Fact.

5 hours ago, magrute said:

@Zen2020

Just wanted to also tell you, you are not being charged right now anyway so I would check your facts before making statements like that.

And they are people that have paid a subscription but cannot access yet, whether the current access is free or not.  If you have paid but still can't access, it matters not one bit to that user if the access currently is free.

Edited by Leopardus
Spelling correction

6 hours ago, Zen2020 said:

Well, I can't say I agree

I have not been able to access anything for over a week and still can't. I get disconnected within seconds of accessing game EVERY SINGLE TIME without acceptation!

😠

Have you tried to go in character editor first? 

And yes it is right that many members have problem with game now. I don't think that it's the will of the developper but they should fix this quicky if they didn't want these players run away.

Just to be clear, I never said it was the will of the developers and I wasn't accusing the game owners of doing it deliberately.  It is just where we are right now.  Nor I am suffering from access problems myself.  These seem to be words that have been put into my mouth by someone else.  I also want to clarify that I completely respect and value the hard work that Gizmo and Lisa and team have being doing the past few weeks.

My point was that despite the progress that has been made, let's not celebrate too quickly else it would appear that we have forgotten the people that cannot access the game yet, and that would give the impression that they are not valued.

Edited by Leopardus

19 hours ago, MeiLing said:

Have you tried to go in character editor first? 

And yes it is right that many members have problem with game now. I don't think that it's the will of the developper but they should fix this quicky if they didn't want these players run away.

I have tired every way to enter the game... multiple time with the same result, disconnected in less than 10 seconds. I have tired an older version of the game, but it does not download the patches (despite leaving it running all day while at work). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the current version, same result 😠

19 hours ago, magrute said:

@leopardus 7 @Zen2020 Please check your facts before making claims of unfair treatment or singled out.

Do you really think they have different set of standards for a certain group of member? That is ridiculous!

Why would Sexgamedevil want to take money out of their own pockets and drive people away? Because if word got out they were doing that, they would loose existing customers and no one would want to play.

First thing I would check is you OS Install, then update any and all drivers even if it is a sound card or another peripheral and make sure windows update is up to date.

Sometimes when there is a driver that needs updating it could effect how the whole system works until the update is completed.

If all else fails reinstall the game.

Just FYI If you provide a possible solutions to your problems, you will have a lot better success that it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

And I definitely would save the accusations until they have moved to their production servers before you start to complain, we are currently on a test server and if you, or anybody else that is reading this, the best way to help and make this great for everyone, REPORT THOSE BUGS! They can't fix what they don't know is broken.

Hang in there they will get this thing going and it will be better than when we started.

Life Long 3DXChat Fan    Keep up the awesome work DEVS 

Yes, well while you are enjoying the game (and you too Meica), some of us can not. I am not complaining about occasionally being disconnected either. I have spend numerous hours over the last week trying multiple ways of accessing the game only to be disconnected within seconds. My system, there is nothing wrong with my system.

Tell me where is the thread where the Dev's are giving regular updates? Where is the BUGS thread? I have seen numerous other people experiencing the same issue, but no comments or feedback despite them asking for help.

As far as reinstalling the game, I have reinstalled it, 3 times. Once from my original download which would not download the bug fixed, despite leaving it running for more than 12 hours and twice for the current version same results!!

The key to good customer service and relationships, is good and regular communication (feel free to kindly point me to the latest update). Peoples patience 'wears thin' when they are not kept informed of situations which negatively affect them

On 7/5/2020 at 10:38 PM, magrute said:

I just wanted to thank the Devs on all the hard work they have been putting into this to get it working for us.

You hear complaints all the time and I just wanted to actually thank you for a change.

The test server seems to be very stable now and am very excited for the new features you have in store for us once you have this sorted out.

Keep up the great work, I have a lot of confidence you will see this through and be better for it in the end.

GREAT WORK GUYS !

If the devs would work hard there never would have been such a hard crash (they would have been prepared for DDoS and hard drive crashes) and announced features like pose editor and customizable clothes and hairstyle would there since long. Now we have a game where we cannot use our game time codes in the member area and where things cost XGold which we do not get.

So what to thank for? For matters of course? No - First a bug fixes full games, then the features. Now! not next month.

16 hours ago, Zen2020 said:

Yes, well while you are enjoying the game (and you too Meica), some of us can not. I am not complaining about occasionally being disconnected either. I have spend numerous hours over the last week trying multiple ways of accessing the game only to be disconnected within seconds. My system, there is nothing wrong with my system.

Tell me where is the thread where the Dev's are giving regular updates? Where is the BUGS thread? I have seen numerous other people experiencing the same issue, but no comments or feedback despite them asking for help.

As far as reinstalling the game, I have reinstalled it, 3 times. Once from my original download which would not download the bug fixed, despite leaving it running for more than 12 hours and twice for the current version same results!!

The key to good customer service and relationships, is good and regular communication (feel free to kindly point me to the latest update). Peoples patience 'wears thin' when they are not kept informed of situations which negatively affect them

Are you running Build 421? Perhaps 419 and earlier cannot download the update... I would suggest downloading 421 from the link in Lisa's News post.

4 hours ago, redheadrider said:

Are you running Build 421? Perhaps 419 and earlier cannot download the update... I would suggest downloading 421 from the link in Lisa's News post.

Yes, I am running 421. Originally from a patch update and also from a fresh installation. Same results 

WOOOOWWWWWW

I should not have responded!

this thread was started to thank the devs not turn out to be another pissing and moaning thread.

I still appreciate what you are doing and continue to do.

keep up the good work DEVS!

If anyone else comes into this thread to complain, please use the other 1,000 posts about how upset they are, ok.

Thanks