3DXChat Community

DISCONNECTING ON LOGIN

Loxy

Hi just thought I'd post this because it has helped a few people - On Logging in and going into your own room ..it might not load and you might get a red disconnect box .. if this happens try logging out of the game , log back in but DONT go straight to your room  (SOME Players Own Rooms are bugged on Login ) .. go to love island or one of the original 3dx rooms.. then you can move around freely and find all rooms will load ,, unless of course the server is actually down ..then none of us will get in .. it's worth a shot and if it helps anyone then good ..if it doesn't then I'm sorry , but I tried :)

Extremely pissed off with this situation 

I have been unable to access this game for over a week!!!! Every time I log into the game I get disconnected within seconds. It does not matter if I log into my room, a public room or anywhere else I get disconnected! 

I have been more than than patient waiting for the devs and admins to get their collective shit together, but this is not acceptable for a service I am paying $$$ for

20 hours ago, Meica said:

I hope, you are not too pissed off to try VPN. It helps some people. https://protonvpn.com/free-vpn

I have a VPN, same result, and yes, you would be pissed off too if you could not access the game while the majority seem to have little or no problems and had wasted allot of time trying all options to stay connected over the last 7 days

• 2 weeks later...

CONNECTION LOST

I tried to uninstall the game, clean folders and registry keys, change computers, change internet providers, reinstall the game but the problem has not been solved..I can rarely stay in the game without the problem of the CONNECTION LOST message. These problems last for almost 2 months.

Thanks.  So far everyone I have asked has said they did renew around or just before the DDOS attack, but the DDOS was announced by Gizmo on this forum on May 15th, so a month after you renewed.  I think my theory probably doesn't apply in your case, unless they restored back to a point between your sub expiring and then you renewing.