3DXChat Community

World Editor Crashing!

Alliehotass

Ok tha last few times ive been in Editor eet unexpectedly crashes to Desktop.

Before eet does crash ah get a white 3DX menu in tha middle of screen, kinda like an update window, a status bar that is red and shortly progresses before Editor crashes, this window is on fo about a second then CTD.

Eet did this over a week ago once or twice but just now eet happened 3 times in tha space of 10 mins. No idea wot eet is.

Has anyone else had this prob?

tanx :)

Edited by Alliehotass

Hi Allie,

Have you tried rebooting your computer? Only time I've had that issue is when I've been in the editor for several hours, and the program seems to hit a magic number in terms of memory usage, I see the white box flash, then it crashes. Normally just restarting the game completely will fix it for me at least.

Hope this helps ma'am,

John

I've not had that problem all day, been on and building for over 9 hours, but all the poses are either broken, air guitar, back to keyboards drumming in the wrong place, also once in a pose, i'm stuck there, i have to leave the room to move again....

Anyone have a fix for the poses?

Yeah Morgana, a couple of Weeks ago mah seating poses in tha room im making were broken, ie sitting way off tha sofa, and then stuck there. Couple of days later they fixed themselves.

As far as mah Crashes go ah havnt had any since.

3DX being 3DX ah guessers.

Tanx peeps :)