3DXChat Community

Issues logging in

YazDust

1 hour ago, Bezobraznica said:

i downloaded VPN and then it started working for me, but unfortunately it has 6 days of free trial, i hope that developers will fix it with a next patch

I tried it with my VPN and that didnt change anything for me. 😕

Logging into the website doesnt work either obviously.

This is quite frustrating since I bought this new gametime and am now not able to use it with the timer still ticking down.

Edited by YazDust

21 minutes ago, YazDust said:

I tried it with my VPN and that didnt change anything for me. 😕

Logging into the website doesnt work either obviously.

This is quite frustrating since I bought this new gametime and am now not able to use it with the timer still ticking down.

trust me it was so frustrating to me too

3 hours ago, Bezobraznica said:

VPN'i indirdim ve sonra benim için çalışmaya başladı, ancak maalesef 6 günlük ücretsiz deneme süresine sahip, umarım geliştiriciler bir sonraki yama ile düzeltir

How did you do? I still can't play. I am already using a VPN. Which VPN did you download?

4 hours ago, Bezobraznica said:

im a tech retard but one man on here told me to try with it and it helped 

Actually trying a VPN for those people that are having connection problems was originally advised by Lisa, one of the game admins.  I think the idea (but this is a guess) is that part of the ddos protection that has been put in place is blocking access from certain network routes that seem to be involved in the ddos attacks (if I am talking technical bullcrap I apologise).  Using a VPN would give the opportunity to connect as if you were located in an entirely different location.  The VPN software Lisa suggested in her posting (see below) is a well known VPN service that can be used in free mode.

It is definately worth a try.

Edited by Leopardus