3DXChat Community

Help

babybri

Kay, I’ve been putting this on forums and I’ve had people just shrug me off like I’ve done everything and I’ve had Lisa tell me they don’t give “privileged access to the game” when all I was trying to say is there’s definitely something wrong. And now I’ve reached out to support and got an email back confirming it’s an issue. SO AGAIN. It is telling me to renew my membership and pay for a month I already paid for and have been charged for. Can someone fix this for me. I’m done trying to inform you of my problem and you guys pointing out the obvious. You emailed me back saying my subscription is valid and it lasts till the end of this month but it’s still prompting me to renew when I log in. Am I really going to have to pay again? And I’m worried if I pay again it’s still not going to work and then I’ll have two subscriptions I’ve paid for in the same month. HELP! 

599E3B32-3431-48B1-81B8-69A9E931E18C.jpeg

90A51D9F-6DE3-4A29-AB78-EB476D99285D.jpeg

6DAEA254-1542-4358-A920-DF03596BB74D.jpeg

Edited by babybri

13 minutes ago, Togo said:

People are playing for fri, for the time being, on the new server so lack of payment should not be any issue.

That may be true for those already with an active account.  But those who have not paid their subscription or new accounts cannot log in. I have a few friends who have tried and they are advised they do not have a valid account. The last time they had a test server all were allowed to play for free and it was a great way for old users to see the improvements and know it was worth a return.  It is my humble opinion that 3DX is missing out on an opportunity to gain new clients at a time when they may have lost some due to all the crashes.

Edited by SusanLouisa

2 hours ago, babybri said:

Kay, I’ve been putting this on forums and I’ve had people just shrug me off like I’ve done everything and I’ve had Lisa tell me they don’t give “privileged access to the game” when all I was trying to say is there’s definitely something wrong. And now I’ve reached out to support and got an email back confirming it’s an issue. SO AGAIN. It is telling me to renew my membership and pay for a month I already paid for and have been charged for. Can someone fix this for me. I’m done trying to inform you of my problem and you guys pointing out the obvious. You emailed me back saying my subscription is valid and it lasts till the end of this month but it’s still prompting me to renew when I log in. Am I really going to have to pay again? And I’m worried if I pay again it’s still not going to work and then I’ll have two subscriptions I’ve paid for in the same month. HELP! 

599E3B32-3431-48B1-81B8-69A9E931E18C.jpeg

90A51D9F-6DE3-4A29-AB78-EB476D99285D.jpeg

6DAEA254-1542-4358-A920-DF03596BB74D.jpeg

I am sorry this has happened to you!!  Where regular paid users have been credited with 15 days I think you are entitled to double that.  Please don't give up on the game. Have patience but when you can finally log in make sure to get refund or credit for all you are due back.

4 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

That may be true for those already with an active account.  But those who have not paid their subscription or new accounts cannot log in. I have a few friends who have tried and they are advised they do not have a valid account. The last time they had a test server all were allowed to play for free and it was a great way for old users to see the improvements and know it was worth a return.  It is my humble opinion that 3DX is missing out on an opportunity to gain new clients at a time when they may have lost some due to all the crashes.

It's indeed could be great for the game, but I guess no one aside of devs can say for sure if their current servers can handle all the people that might come if playing will be free for all for some period.

4 hours ago, babybri said:

Thank you for your kind reply 🖤 I’ve paid again and I’m able to play now, but I had to make a new account, I’m going to see if I can get refunded for the first purchase 

Please don't for one moment ever settle with thinking your original subscription is lost and can't be refunded.  I'm sure you will get it back once sexgamedevil or bmt better realise you paid for something that wasn't or couldn't be provided because they do genuinely seem to be honest and fair when it comes to giving refunds.  Plus apart from that, you would appear to have the law on your side, just in case the unlikely situation arises that you have to start getting tough.