3DXChat Community

and again again?

Venita

It would be so nice though if they would give updates in the same place every time. Intead of randomly announcing something here, there all over the place, so you have to check bunch of places to see if they said anything.

Either there is nothing here but supposedly announced something on discord. Then maybe here in the news section, or maybe at the announcements, or tech support, or maybe their twitter place or wherever... 

It would be nice if every announcement would be in one place only instead of us asking each other if somebody heard anything anywhere

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

If you read the post gizmo made he states the servers are offline they are probably patching someof the issues everyone is complaining about he is not saying anything about a ddos end of story be patient he was forthcoming he posted it 30 minutes ago

Just now, Gith said:

If you read the post gizmo made he states the servers are offline they are probably patching someof the issues everyone is complaining about he is not saying anything about a ddos end of story be patient he was forthcoming he posted it 30 minutes ago

there was nothing to see for me when i opend this treat. otherwise i would not. its a fine politic to shut down and send a messege in same minute without warning first. same its a fine politic to never tell whats realy happen. that the server is shut i see myself. the question stays, why? and why we dont get a warning in game a few min before? and why we never get an information about whats going on? and why there coming patches like "bugfixes" bot realy nowhere is to rerad which bugs were fixed? the comunication here is a desaster with no way to speak it beautifull. but no need to panic, calm.. see you all ingame anytime ;)

Just now, Venita said:

there was nothing to see for me when i opend this treat. otherwise i would not. its a fine politic to shut down and send a messege in same minute without warning first. same its a fine politic to never tell whats realy happen. that the server is shut i see myself. the question stays, why? and why we dont get a warning in game a few min before? and why we never get an information about whats going on? and why there coming patches like "bugfixes" bot realy nowhere is to rerad which bugs were fixed? the comunication here is a desaster with no way to speak it beautifull. but no need to panic, calm.. see you all ingame anytime ;)

I agree should be a better way of warning people maybe a message in wc stating the server is going down 10 or 15 minutes ahead of time would be nice

I'd agree the communication has been disastrous - occasional messages all over the forum rather than in one specific area.

Plus the constant up and down, on and off with server is a farce - personally I just want to play - if it means it's down for a week then goes up AND STAYS UP that's a better scenario than "should I even bother trying cos it'll be down or it will go down in 5 minutes.."

..also quite irritating as I just got billed again for the month..... 

4 minutes ago, Gith said:

I agree should be a better way of warning people maybe a message in wc stating the server is going down 10 or 15 minutes ahead of time would be nice

Unfortunately; They are not sensitive about this ...

we have nothing to do!

ClxnNv.jpg

1 minute ago, Real_Callista said:

billing is made by a different company, not sexdevil.

a regular server restart once a week would help with many bugs and glitches, and a better information politic would help to prevent them for us jumping in a circle all the time.

2 minutes ago, Real_Callista said:

I'd agree the communication has been disastrous - occasional messages all over the forum rather than in one specific area.

Plus the constant up and down, on and off with server is a farce - personally I just want to play - if it means it's down for a week then goes up AND STAYS UP that's a better scenario than "should I even bother trying cos it'll be down or it will go down in 5 minutes.."

Yes, its unfair that we are billed as always but we dont have product as always. "Be patient" doesnt  cut it. If you cant produce the service, then you shouldnt be billing. 

Just now, Venita said:

billing is made by a different company, not sexdevil.

a regular server restart once a week would help with many bugs and glitches, and a better information politic would help to prevent them for us jumping in a circle all the time.

..agreed but doesn't that also fall under the poor comms/customer service umbrella - how difficult would it be for sexdevil to tel BMT "don't bill these people as we're having a fuckton of issues"?