3DXChat Community

Derai’s diary, dreams, dialog and discussions (oh my)

Derai

4 hours ago, Derai said:

.... emotes being flaccid at the start?

I am not sure if I got the full idea of the question but I am figuring the sense.

Thinking as man, an after warm  preliminaries saying something about flaccidity is not good step, specially if we are sharing with a completely unknown partner. Being a person with we couple frequently, once a time could be interesting. It is a relationship, just beginning with an in crescendo romance, perhaps showing some insecurity signal, man vulnerability could be a good starter, trying to show some care/shyness with her. Perhaps something like

mmm I am feeling wet, it is stiffing ...    (eq. 1)

could be nice, but look, the term is in continuous present. So it is  not a dead end cold start, and before drooping dresses. As you know, the actual program after you drop them, the man appears ready for action, being exceptions in some cuddle pose available. So saying we are turn off while the machine is on could be interpreted as a joke, and the smooth atmosphere could be broken.

So, as you said

" I’d expect him to at least have some reaction to me being naked you know?

Or am I just expecting to much? "

when you said  I expect "some reaction" is compatible with the phrase (eq. 1), where some reaction is shown

You are not expecting to much, but normal .

In other games, is is possible to control the size (diameter and length)  of the artifact, in dynamic, so a lot of fun we got, simulating from the rest point to the full stiff condition. Even so, there is some reaction after partner preliminaries step always.

🖤

37 minutes ago, Silvio said:

I am not sure if I got the full idea of the question but I am figuring the sense.

Thinking as man, an after warm  preliminaries saying something about flaccidity is not good step, specially if we are sharing with a completely unknown partner. Being a person with we couple frequently, once a time could be interesting. It is a relationship, just beginning with an in crescendo romance, perhaps showing some insecurity signal, man vulnerability could be a good starter, trying to show some care/shyness with her. Perhaps something like

mmm I am feeling wet, it is stiffing ...    (eq. 1)

could be nice, but look, the term is in continuous present. So it is  not a dead end cold start, and before drooping dresses. As you know, the actual program after you drop them, the man appears ready for action, being exceptions in some cuddle pose available. So saying we are turn off while the machine is on could be interpreted as a joke, and the smooth atmosphere could be broken.

So, as you said

" I’d expect him to at least have some reaction to me being naked you know?

Or am I just expecting to much? "

when you said  I expect "some reaction" is compatible with the phrase (eq. 1), where some reaction is shown

You are not expecting to much, but normal .

In other games, is is possible to control the size (diameter and length)  of the artifact, in dynamic, so a lot of fun we got, simulating from the rest point to the full stiff condition. Even so, there is some reaction after partner preliminaries step always.

🖤

You got the right idea. And thank you for replying. 

My question was prompted by a rendezvous yesterday. 
For context, the guy I hooked up with is one I have had encounters with in the past. 

It is just a little off putting to me that no matter how sexy or erotic our fore play is, he always stays soft until touched. 
Other men will describe getting an erection before that point, or just imply being ‘ready to go’ so to speak. 

Maybe I should just ask this dude if it’s a kink for him to have the girl ‘get him ready’ for sex. Maybe that’s what is going on. I don’t know. 

It is not a big deal, just something that I wondered about. 

20 minutes ago, Derai said:

.. he always stays soft until touched ...

This point is the detail. That "always stays ..."  Perhaps who needs to change is him, trying different creative tactic. The next time  he does that move, you perhaps could try a cool down "flaccidity" maneuver too, and wait for been him who turns on and prepare the atmosphere.

Edited by Silvio

• 3 weeks later...

Debated on making this post, as I don’t want to be seen as seeking attention or fishing for sympathy but I might be missing from 3DX for a couple of months. 

The reason being that my house was flooded the weekend before I am posting this. 

The creek that flows past my garden rose above its banks and the end result was 10 centimeters of water in my house. 

I am one of the fortunate ones as there are those that have lost loved ones, their whole livelihood and belongings. 

676C99BE-26EE-452B-BE8C-6455160DFE16.jpeg

1397533E-2F1F-460B-BD10-FAC252D9F50F.jpeg

Edited by Derai

16 hours ago, Derai said:

Debated on making this post, as I don’t want to be seen as seeking attention or fishing for sympathy but I might be missing from 3DX for a couple of months. 

The reason being that my house was flooded the weekend before I am posting this. 

The creek that flows past my garden rose above its banks and the end result was 10 centimeters of water in my house. 

I am one of the fortunate ones as there are those that have lost loved ones, their whole livelihood and belongings. 

676C99BE-26EE-452B-BE8C-6455160DFE16.jpeg

1397533E-2F1F-460B-BD10-FAC252D9F50F.jpeg

I hope you recover full normality soon. Keep strong. I hope the worst just passed, and nicer weather arrives soon.

14 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Please keep reporting for us 🖤

The Netherlands haven’t seen any of those damages. 
Our flood protection systems and warnings worked well. 
It sounds prideful but we’re the best in the world in regards to water management and living in an area that floods a lot. 
The difference is very clear to see now, tragically. 
Our neighbors report fatalities and missing persons. The Netherlands have none or maybe one or two.

But anyhow, that’s not a discussion for here. 
Articles enough about it on the web. 

I hope you all are having fun and relaxing in 3DX, I’ll see you all in a while.

Be safe y’all. 

• 3 weeks later...

Figured I’d show a sign of life in this diary for once. 
Can’t have people thinking I’m gone, now can we?
Got a chance to poke my head into 3DX via laptop last weekend. 
My connection sucked so couldn’t stay long, but even in the short amount of time the number of ‘Happy to see you Dee!’ PM’s was slightly overwhelming. 
But lifted my spirits greatly. 

I’m still stuck at a place where privacy to log onto 3DX is nonexistent. But I am keeping in touch. 
I ain’t gone, no matter what. 

Y’all take care and stay safe out there ya hear?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s now been two months since my house flooded. 

Repairs have finally started so lights dawns on the horizon. 
My return to the wild world of 3DX isn’t to far of any longer. 

I have tried keeping my ear to the ground and keep up. 
I am the one that watches after all. 
Anxiously I await the moment I can watch ‘in person’ once again. 
And ‘reconnect’ with my friends once more. 

I have heard that some people are gone, yet others remain. 
It’s going to be fun catching up with the upsets and jubilations of the circles that I call my own. 

Not long now. 
Can’t wait. 

Just a thought. 
Be safe out there!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First virtual encounter in 4 months and it was a fun one ❤️

Lounged about in the RP neighborhood, and got spotted by a friend. 

We chatted and caught up, but while we did that another person started RP’ing spying on us. 

My excitement grew and catching up became flirting and progressed to some fun and hot sex on a couch. 
And all the while this unknown guy kept acting out spying through the window. 

It was so hot and fun~

Such a nice way to return to form~

Be safe out there, and have fun!

• 4 weeks later...

Let’s ramble for once. 

Been back for a bit now, and things feel like they used to. Good and bad. 

Most days on 3DX I log on, wander around a bit. Maybe poke my head into a room by someone I know. 
But in general I just sit around alone. 

It is rare for me to be spoken to by someone new. 
And even rarer still for me to speak first. 
Instead I just lounge somewhere, reading profiles while PM’ing with folks who I like, and known for a while. 

Sometimes new people do walk into my life, and the thrill hits. 
A new person for me to please, to entice, and possibly arouse. It’s a good feeling. 

The feeling that I also get while streaming my music. 
Knowing that however briefly, I’ve made someone’s day a tad brighter. 
Made them feel something, made them smile, made them cum, made their day. 

The deeper meaning for me though? Is a selfish one. 
If I’m able to consider someone else’s pleasure and enjoyment. It means I’m alright enough to care. 
Means I’m alive. And doing good enough. 

And that. Is something to live for. 

Stay safe out there!

Edited by Derai

Some days are easy. 
I wake up, go to work, get home, do my chores and sit down to relax. 
Play 3DX and have fun with my friends, have fun meeting new people. 

People with mindsets and ideas I can agree with, or whose thoughts I can debate in a friendly verbal sparring session to find a middle ground. 

Some days these meetings end in sweet steamy and sensual exchanges of sexual energy and lewd interpretations of intimacy and desires. 

Other days I don’t engage in any of the above myself but instead hear friends regale tales of debauchery and deviancy that make even me blush and secretly long for said experiences. 

Even other days I hear friends triumphantly proclaim they achieved something they never thought possible. Having overcome hurdles at first thought to be the insurmountable. 

I long for those days. 
I live for those days. 

I long to live again. 

Some days are easy. 
I miss those days. 

I am happy to see you sharing these fine new experiences.
How amazing will be to meet you? Oh I can't imagine that. Knowing you in this site, and good comments you receive, prove how amazing you are. You are really alive, your texts prove that !
I hope "easy days" come more frequently for you, flooding the bad ones with good memories.

5 hours ago, Silvio said:

I am happy to see you sharing these fine new experiences.
How amazing will be to meet you? Oh I can't imagine that. Knowing you in this site, and good comments you receive, prove how amazing you are. You are really alive, your texts prove that !
I hope "easy days" come more frequently for you, flooding the bad ones with good memories.

I’m sure we’ll meet some day. 
If our time zones aren’t too different that is. 

The whole discussion in ‘that other thread’ reminded me of something I read recently. 

It used the Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter issue as an example. 

And it stated that often people overlook the implied ‘too’ in that statement. 

Black Lives Matter (too), but by not noticing that implied Too, they instead assume that they have to matter exclusively. 

It’s like someone asking for a cookie. 
“Can I have a cookie” can mean they want a cookie just for themselves. 
But if they ask for that cookie while everyone else is getting theirs. It means they want one too. Not that they alone want one. 

Same thing with the Trans issue being talked about in the other thread. 

There’s people advocating for Equality but not too equal. 
They keep implying that if a group is equal to them, they lose something. 
Makes it sound as if they imply that the other group is by default less worthy then they themselves are. 

While the Trans folks just want to matter too. 
Not matter more. Just matter too. 

I hope we can get there one day. Soon. 

World is a dark place. Let’s not make it darker. 

Yesterday was interesting. Got to meet @Silvio in the game for the first time. 

He sadly didn’t have such a good day that day. 
But I hope that meeting me, as he had hoped for in these threads, made the day seem a little brighter. 

Things will get better @Silvio you’ll see. 
Hang in there!

As for me, I’ve been getting better. 
My life still feels hard at times. And my mind eats itself with doubt. But I’m used to it by now. 
I’ve been down this road before. And I know what to look for. 

We’re all going to be alright. Eventually. 
Stay safe out there!

1 hour ago, Derai said:

Yesterday was interesting. Got to meet @Silvio in the game for the first time. 

He sadly didn’t have such a good day that day. 
But I hope that meeting me, as he had hoped for in these threads, made the day seem a little brighter. 

Things will get better @Silvio you’ll see. 
Hang in there!

As for me, I’ve been getting better. 
My life still feels hard at times. And my mind eats itself with doubt. But I’m used to it by now. 
I’ve been down this road before. And I know what to look for. 

We’re all going to be alright. Eventually. 
Stay safe out there!

To @Silvio.  You are a kindred soul just for the fact we share space in these dairies.  Keep your head up and hang in there.  Though the clouds are dark, the sun is behind them, ready to burst through!

And though you have your doubts about yourself, Dee, I for one sure don't.  You are an amazing person for, well, being you.  I  am lucky to get to say you are a friend. 

Yes, stay safe, and we will be alright.

Edited by JackPine

Monday is here again but I can look back on a good weekend.  

Met @Silvio on Friday. (Edit, I messed up. Met him on Thursday. Remembered it wrong. But still! The meeting stuck with me so mentioning it fits!)

Saturday saw me logging in very late in my night to find something to scratch a certain itch. And in frustration with not finding someone or something I went with what I call a ‘hamburger’

Low effort, low satisfaction encounter with some random dude in a random room. 
He didn’t even know about purple text for crying out loud. 

While this sad affair was playing out a friend of mine poked me and I felt caught. 
Caught in a way like being caught spooning peanut butter straight from the jar because of a craving. 
Or being caught picking some buds out of an ashtray to scrounge together one whole cigarette. 

Awkward you know?

But the feeling passed and after the random got sent on his merry way, I had a nice cuddle with that friend and went to bed nicely relaxed. Maybe not satisfied sexually but relaxed nonetheless. 
Because I didn’t actually craved the sex at that point. 
I just craved meaningful interaction with someone. They somehow felt that and provided it with some laughs about the awkward encounter before and just some fun small talk until my fatigue set in and allowed me to sleep. 

Sunday saw me get poked by @Nektarand we hung out at a club they recommended. Alas the lap dance I was getting got interrupted by real life distractions (on both sides funny enough)

But it was fun chatting ‘face to face’ for once. 

Later that night I met another fun guy, one who saw me sitting at a RP hangout and politely asked some pointers about RP etiquette and what to expect. 
I more than happily acknowledged those questions and a nice chat ensued. 

So yeah. All in all? 
It was a good weekend!

Edited by Derai

• 2 weeks later...

Been home with the flu the last week, so I had more time to wander around 3DX. 

Much fun was had, and some things stood out. 

In no particular order:

A guy complimented me on having the sexual energy of a 25 year old in the hottest 40 years old cougar body he ever saw.

Another guy was a bit perturbed about me giggling when he revealed a lack of understanding with regards to female biology. (No dude, your dick isn’t going inside my womb any time soon)

A girl didn’t like me dancing naked on a stage so close to her boyfriend. (I didn’t have the heart to tell her that I remember doing much more than dancing with the dude at some point…)

Met a girl who while being very adamant about being straight (!!!) in her profile, still couldn’t help stare at my ass all night, and just had to grope and spank it a few times. (Guess the spaghetti meme is right. Everything is straight, till you get it wet…)

In closing a notable quote: “Dee! You broke my husband!”

Anyhow! Laters!

And stay safe out there!

Edited by Derai