3DXChat Community

Derai’s diary, dreams, dialog and discussions (oh my)

Derai

Back for another ramble, been a while.
Had very low impulse to do anything regarding 3DX for a bit due to a depression flare up, then the Update hit and with it the now infamous 'Boob Physics bug'

It took my low drive to be in the game, and dropped it even lower.
A part of my avatar was bugged, I could disable the physics and not have to see how my avatar's tits acted like sacks of soggy jello.
But then the lack of motion at all would still remind me of the Bug.
It's just annoying and I didn't have the Mental energy to 'get over it' as some say.
So, I stay away.

Here's to hoping that stuff gets 'fixed' soon.

On 5/16/2021 at 10:23 AM, Derai said:

Here's to hoping that stuff gets 'fixed' soon.

Agreed, it's the equivalent of all male avatar's dicks flopping around wildly even with clothes on imo

We miss you in game but understand why you stay away. Take care of yourself first, the rest will follow. 

Back to ramble once more. 

Haven’t been in here for a while now. Guess I have been missed. 
Does remind me of the fact that people will come and go over time. 
The people who I interact with here and in the game are a diverse group. 
Some I’ve known for years now, others drift in and out. 

Dropping of the radar for days, weeks, heck even months in some cases. 
Some don’t return at all. 
It’s life. 

Recently I noticed the flip side of this. 
Saw a girl that had been on my Friends List, and I know for a fact that I didn’t remove her. She wasn’t on my list anymore, and then it struck me. She removed me because I wasn’t around. 

It’s odd maybe, but that fact made me feel better about myself. 
Because irrationally there was this sliver of doubt when I remove people from my list. 
Of it being a bad thing and all. 
But here was a girl who I figured was a nice person, removing me. 
If she does it, everyone does it. 

I know it’s blatantly obvious but sometimes my mind needs that blatant validation. 

Anyhow, this ramble is getting of track. 
Bottom line, people come and go. 
Life goes on, miss them, remember them and depending on how they act, welcome them back. Or not, the choice is yours. 

Anyhow, just a ramble.
Stay safe out there and don’t be a jerk. 
Take care!

A typical day for Dee. 
Get up at 4:30 in the morning. 
Morning ablutions and walking my dogs. 
At work at 6. 
Do my work while sneaking in Internet time on my phone, browsing, chatting and just staving off the boredom. 
Get home at 2. 
Boot up PC, and do my housework while watching(listening to) my YouTube Subscription feeds.
Then hop into whatever game I’m fixated on. 
Currently that’s the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. 
Only hop on 3DX to collect the daily gold, only staying longer if I’m horny. 
If that’s the case I roam around or just give one of my friends a poke. 

And that’s it, I’m leaving some stuff out of course but in general. 
My time on 3DX recently is just getting on to get off. 
Not very social but it scratches a specific itch. 😁

Not sure why I shared this, just bored at work lol. 

Take care y’all. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Derai said:

Just giving a sign of life. 
Not gone yet, (to the disappointment of some I’m sure) but disillusioned with the game for a bit and battling a severe depression flare up. 
Still alive to type this so no worries eh?

Stay safe out there. 

Dear Derai,

As you no hay (<--- rhyme in Spanish with your name Derai, meaning "no hay" = you are unique! ... You see 👀 all we need to write, to have a vague approach about your special soul 👩‍🦰  ?)

thinking about you while listening & watching the Shaoling master ....

oh yeah awkwardly mimicking his moves (even I can't imagine do 1 correctly) ,

but trying to imagine what fantastic things are represented with those gestures

much of them with beautiful meanings,

communicating with our full bodies and spirit

what together is blended in our souls.

We are all connected,

ohh yeah, what movement would we need to represent you ?

only a Master could guess a way

your way dear friend,

Derai ✨

have a great Friday &  glamorous weekend 🖤

Edited by Silvio

On 6/18/2021 at 6:04 AM, Derai said:

Not gone yet, (to the disappointment of some I’m sure) but disillusioned with the game for a bit and battling a severe depression flare up. 

Stay safe out there. 

At first I wanted to send you this in private but why not here after all.

Whatever makes you feel down, whatever drains your energy, you can be sure that your true friends will be by your side to lift you up and support you if you need it. I consider you a friend and while I don't want to push the topic of "what's wrong" myself, you very well know where to find me. 🤗

On 6/17/2021 at 11:04 PM, Derai said:

Stay safe out there. 

Hey Dee.  Hope you are starting to catch a glimpse of the sun through those clouds.  As one who had stepped away from this place, I understand completely.  You do what is best for yourself and well-being.  You are important to many, me included.  Hang in there!

Also (and this applies to everyone at the end of the day) don't be afraid to reach out if you feel you need it. You are not a burden, even when you're down. Friends like it when they're needed, even if they can help just by listening to you. Don't ever feel that you would only bring down others with you. If you feel that it's better to close, that's ok. We'll be here when you return. But if you feel like opening up to someone, don't hesitate out of uncertainty.

Even if this is just an online community that can never substitute for real life, you are not alone and you matter.

19 hours ago, GaborX said:

Also (and this applies to everyone at the end of the day) don't be afraid to reach out if you feel you need it. You are not a burden, even when you're down. Friends like it when they're needed, even if they can help just by listening to you.

This part, is one that I sometimes struggle with. But perhaps in a odd way. 

It sounds like complaining about a good thing but sometimes I have to many friends and people offering to listen. To help. 
I hesitate and lock up because I don’t know how to choose who to talk to. 

I don’t have the energy to talk to all of them, and picking one or two, makes the little guilty voice in my mind say that I’m neglecting all those I didn’t pick. 
So I end up picking no one. 
Doesn’t make sense I suppose. But it happens. 

4 hours ago, Derai said:

This part, is one that I sometimes struggle with. But perhaps in a odd way. 

It sounds like complaining about a good thing but sometimes I have to many friends and people offering to listen. To help. 
I hesitate and lock up because I don’t know how to choose who to talk to. 

I don’t have the energy to talk to all of them, and picking one or two, makes the little guilty voice in my mind say that I’m neglecting all those I didn’t pick. 
So I end up picking no one. 
Doesn’t make sense I suppose. But it happens. 

I remember an old story about a school in which children were asked to write about what they thought love was. Some 6-10 year olds to imagine. One of the responses really stuck with me ever since: "I know my dog loves me because he licks my face even if I didn't care for him all day."

I would like to think about friendship in a similar way. Although most humans do expect attention (in return), I think natural friends can be just there, available. It shouldn't be about expectation or demand. So I understand what you say and why you say it, I don't think you should feel guilty for choosing who you talk to on a given day. No one can talk to everyone all the time. Pick who is online at that moment, this is the nature of 3DX and online communities as a whole, after all. I can only speak for myself of course, but I know I don't make a fuss about it. I am available but nothing happens if my friends choose the company of others. (This mentality of course has personal reasons but they don't belong here.)

Having "too many" friends is a good problem to have!

On 6/23/2021 at 11:10 AM, GaborX said:

Having "too many" friends is a good problem to have!

Once I saw in a scientific program, that we have some limits to keep known people in our conciseness, for remembering and connect as a community, thinking in terms of surviving etc..... This limit is physiological, not controlled by our will. I got the number, it is about 400 ....  Beyond that number is hard to remember most of people. Then, the problem is limited to process 400 friend list, beyond that, the other ones are not even visible to our mind.

🖤

Edited by Silvio

26 minutes ago, Derai said:

Whaaaaaaat!?
400!?
I have trouble keeping up with 40.... Let alone 400!
Holy hell...

I was thinking the exact same thing!  My brain was compiled with an incorrect parameter.

Life goal that is super easy to achieve, but is so sweet if you think about it. 

Be the random stranger that made someone’s day with a little gesture, a little kindness. 

Be the person they mention to a friend as “Some person said/did the sweetest thing earlier…”

It’s so very easy. Yet profound if you think about it. 
Wonder how many people have stories like this about you. 
Where you feature as the random good person that they never saw again, but whom they will remember for days.

Okay, back to rambling about random stuff. 

But let’s see if people still read this and want to reply for a change. 

Here’s my question to you lot, about descriptive sexual encounters. 
How rare or common is it that the person with the dick in said encounter, emotes being flaccid at the start?

For context, I’m wondering if I should be low key offended by a guy I hook(ed) up with, who even after we’ve been at foreplay for a few minutes (read: kissing, me dancing naked, his hands on my body etc) he still describes his dick as being soft whenever his pants come off. 
I’d expect him to at least have some reaction to me being naked you know?

Or am I just expecting to much?

Or on the other hand, is he just a rare one?

Anyone willing to share thoughts on this is welcome to do so~

Anyway, thanks for reading and be safe out there!