3DXChat Community

Derai’s diary, dreams, dialog and discussions (oh my)

Derai

Got some good news to share.
As I told here before, had a scare when my Doc sent me to get tested.
She strongly suspected my Symptoms when described, where in fact Corona.
Now I can happily inform you all, that my Doctor got it wrong.

The 'GGD' (Dutch National Health Services) called me up earlier today, and informed me that I tested Negative for any traces of Covid19.
So YAY!

Been hearing the word 'Clique' at some points in the recent days.
And I wonder. Is it really that strange?
In any scenario where people interact, groups will form.
Responding to outside events, or threats, or annoyances.
Total strangers at a bus stop wil for a moment, bond when the bus is late.
Or on the bus small groups will form to point and whisper about the loud drunk in the back.

It's elementary biology, humans are pack animals.
It's in our nature to form groups and to stick together, briefly or for longer periods.

What I find though, is that those that complain about said cliques, are more often then not the ones that can't fit in.
They are often for whatever reason, incompatible with the groups they 'fight'.
And then those people become 'The Other'

It goes both ways though, for these outsiders, become 'the Other' for the Cliques too.
They become the thing the clique unites against, the reason for the clique.
So in a perverse way it's a symbiosis and a unsolvable issue.

Just human nature at work.

Just a thought.

1 minute ago, KeshaBisha said:

I had nearly a month in the Hospital to study non hospitalized A-symtomatic Corona Virus infection and It goes something like this, the virus itself self gives the flu like symptoms. But thats not what kills you. its similar to poison oak in that poison Oak is 100% harmless just convincing your immune system f this is another story. Its you defensive blood cells over reacting and attacking your body's good cells. Kinda like  the social issues we have going on here. Attacking good cells. So the Corona Virus comes and goes but it has already started an immune cascade., Your blood begins to clot in the smaller more unusual small veins. Your blood platelets begin to decrease now you can't carry oxygen to all your other vital organs. You get Pneumonia, Diabetes, Heart Attach. That's why respirators were killing people. Your feeding your immune system to do more damage. If you find yourself fatigued and or easily become short of breath don't wait till you only have a few breaths left and I'm talking to anyone reading this, go have lab work done. Check your bloods Hemoglobin 10-12 count is good 3 your almost dead. Now on the other front, instead of throwing a pitty party. Just stop like it never got this bad, because it never did. Stick and stones waaaa. Those are not the things you bring home and plot revenge and stew over. It's just not good for your health. Before long she'll forget all the bad  things you said about her and you'll forget all the things she said about you. And wont even be a memory cause no one cares. oh your support in the thread? Nothing But knee jerks. They don't even know what your carrying on about.

Cheers

Line breaks are a thing.
Walls of text like this make folks just go 'TL;DR' and skip anything you say.
But regardless of that, thanks for the mansplaining of Covid19.
Really informative, if condescending. 

As for the 'support' here, it's called having friends.
Look it up in a dictionary sometimes~

10 minutes ago, Derai said:

Line breaks are a thing.
Walls of text like this make folks just go 'TL;DR' and skip anything you say.
But regardless of that, thanks for the mansplaining of Covid19.
Really informative, if condescending. 

As for the 'support' here, it's called having friends.
Look it up in a dictionary sometimes~

yes - better a hand full friends you can trust as 600 Discord members ^^

18 minutes ago, KeshaBisha said:

Answer me one simple question. Do you think the allowed rioting and destruction of businesses, Smashing Black berries. Fraudulently wire tap opponents. Bleach Bit servers. The lying new agencies. Do you think they are doing all of that for you. Because they are just such good people all they can think about is your well being. The funny thing is thats what Social media believes. What a bunch of morons

One simple question you say, then a full summary.
I'm not even gonna unpack all of that, you are a True Believer from your other posts in these forums.

You thank your spray tanned Fascist for the money.
I'm Dutch, and pray for the safety of my friends in the US, watching in dismay as a once great nation slides into the grip of a Fascist and his True Believer Croneys

Not gonna debate ya on that, just leave ya with this~
Things will change eventually, because true Freedom and Change can't be stopped by 'Law and Order'

image.png.408b16e8d63f3fbe7625f8bb73f54e89.png

2 minutes ago, R0bT said:

i dream you actually become a female because if you are going to go around telling people you have breast cancer, might as well be the correct sex for it since men are highly unlikely to ever have it. 

Whatever dude~

1 hour ago, R0bT said:

i dream you actually become a female because if you are going to go around telling people you have breast cancer, might as well be the correct sex for it since men are highly unlikely to ever have it. 

It happens more often than you expect or believe. Peter Criss of Kiss actually had it (https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kiss-peter-criss-reveals-breast-cancer-nightmare-111393/). Helps if you KNOW the FACTS before you spout your BS.

https://www.medicinenet.com/male_breast_cancer/article.htm

• Male breast cancer is rare and accounts for only about 1% of all breast cancers.
  • Breast cancer risk in men is increased by elevated blood levels of estrogen, previous radiation exposure, and a family history of breast cancer.
  • Mutations in specific genes, including BRCA2 mutations, are associated with an increase in risk for breast cancer in men. BRCA1 mutations seem to play a smaller role in male breast cancer than in women.
  • Infiltrating ductal carcinoma is the most common type of male breast cancer.
  • A lump beneath the nipple is the most common clinical symptom of male breast cancer.
  • Male breast cancer is staged (reflecting the extent of tumor spread) identically to breast cancer in women.

Also: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/breast-cancer-in-men/about/key-statistics.html

Breast cancer is about 100 times less common among white men than among white women.  It is about 70 times less common among Black men than Black women . As in Black women, Black men with breast cancer tend to have a worse prognosis (outlook). For men, the lifetime risk of getting breast cancer is about 1 in 833 .

Edited by panCDCA

2 hours ago, Derai said:

I'm actually puzzled where he got the idea that I claimed to have Breast Cancer?
I had a scare a while back with a lump in my armpit, turned out to be a lymph node that was infected, but not cancerous.

Guess he failed reading comprehension too huh?

Goes way beyond reading comprehension, me thinks.

Happy you are well, Derai.  We are all the better for that!

45 minutes ago, Derai said:

He’ll be back. No question about that. 
His ‘Never been banned’ boast is broken now though. 
I call that a win. 

Big hugs to all that reported him. 

He was banned before he just tried to let it look like he deleted himself. Good job Dee!

Edited by chloe