3DXChat Community

Derai’s diary, dreams, dialog and discussions (oh my)

Derai

9 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

You literally asked who they were. Good game. 

I did not in fact -ask- who they are. 
I commented that I didn’t know who the picture depicted but thanked the poster for sharing. 
Not a single question mark in there.

They could be the avatars of the Pope blowing the Queen of England for all I care.

For that matter I don’t really care who you are either. 
Just saying. 

10 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

There wasn`t.

Sure was.

Had a much longer one in diary's but I am going to assume that one got fire bombed by trolls and removed. He was also Perimede and Ciera before that. He keeps requesting to have his forums accounts deleted, but sadly for him all the evidence is still there. If you want to be factually lazy, that's your issue, not mine. Saying the truth doesn't exist when it indeed does will not get you too far in this place.

And though Derai herself said herself a few posts back how much she loves public arguments because for some reason she gets off on them and they stroke her ego (obviously not being true either), and not out of respect for neither her or her diary, but  instead out of this becoming a waste of my time, I am going to have to concede and exit this debate.

I love intelligent discussion and discourse. 
Sadly a cold heart holds neither. 

As for me having an Ego, I don’t need it stroked. 
It’s buried beneath mountains of self loathing, and seasoned with a sprinkling of lethargy. 

1 hour ago, Coldheart said:

Sure was.

Had a much longer one in diary's but I am going to assume that one got fire bombed by trolls and removed. He was also Perimede and Ciera before that. He keeps requesting to have his forums accounts deleted, but sadly for him all the evidence is still there. If you want to be factually lazy, that's your issue, not mine. Saying the truth doesn't exist when it indeed does will not get you too far in this place.

Ahah :lol: it`s a fake. Is a fake that can`t be connected with Perimede at all. Stop spreading rumors. Spreading rumors is such a bad manner.

I bet you can`t get a grip and stop this. Who i am talking with ^_^

3 hours ago, Derai said:

I love intelligent discussion and discourse. 
Sadly a cold heart holds neither. 

As for me having an Ego, I don’t need it stroked. 
It’s buried beneath mountains of self loathing, and seasoned with a sprinkling of lethargy. 

What are we stroking?

On this day in 1981, my voice rang true in this world for the first time. 
On this day al those years ago, a joking suggestion named me. 
On this day a lifetime ago, the third time was the charm. 
On this day right now, I’m surrounded by those that congratulate me on not dying this year. 
On this day next year, there might not be anyone to congratulate. 
On this day, like any other day.

I am alive. 
I am loved. 
I am hated. 
I am happy. 
I am sad. 
I am. 

And that’s enough. 

1 hour ago, Derai said:

8d94ff947b117b247f6dbd8a9b44818d.jpg

Made me think of these forums. 

Nah. What some of you people don't get (maybe not you personally Derai) is that karma is actually bitch slapping a lot of you instead. Again maybe not you, but some of you seem to think you can bitch and moan, "hate the haters" and cause all kinds of nonsense all around the game and it will only effect those you annoy and torment with your melodramatics and senseless chaotic behavior. Surprise, your bullshit has swung around to smack many of you right in the face instead. So in fact many of you have stoked the wrath of karma all along thinking it would come after the people for whom you make their lives miserable. A well deserved consequence. Though you may wish the end result would have landed in someone else's lap, it indeed found the right target. YOU.

1 hour ago, Coldheart said:

Nah. What some of you people don't get (maybe not you personally Derai) is that karma is actually bitch slapping a lot of you instead. Again maybe not you, but some of you seem to think you can bitch and moan, "hate the haters" and cause all kinds of nonsense all around the game and it will only effect those you annoy and torment with your melodramatics and senseless chaotic behavior. Surprise, your bullshit has swung around to smack many of you right in the face instead. So in fact many of you have stoked the wrath of karma all along thinking it would come after the people for whom you make their lives miserable. A well deserved consequence. Though you may wish the end result would have landed in someone else's lap, it indeed found the right target. YOU.

Well yeah, by most notions of Karma, my next turn on the wheel will be as a newt or a spider. 

My karma is in the negative in every way of the word. 

And you are right. Not just on these forums but online, and you could argue in the world at large, people are way to concerned with clawing themselves up, by pushing others down. 

You yourself read exactly like that too. 
You’re generally negative and offensive. 
Wording your comments to get a rise out of people, but never trying to lift anyone’s spirits.

So everything you say about karma, is from personal experience I reckon.