3DXChat Community

Interectable Positions.

Nemira

So Something I've always wanted to have in this game are intractable positions. The way they would work is you would initiate the position by yourself, and lets say you do a bent over pose on a ledge or table, you would stay in that pose and someone else could walk up and click on you and choose either anal or vaginal to start fucking you in that position. And the other big part, you wouldn't end the pose when they stopped, you would just go back to the same solo pose from before. This next part may be a stretch for some (But it's a kink) could have a toggle option to either ask you to accept before they can start fucking you or make it so anyone could use you as long as you are in the pose.

I personally would really like to have this for some Free use/ public use fetish stuff, but it would also work nicely for normal scenarios.

A doggy style bent over pose and a missionary laying on table one would be nice. And to include the guys in on this, having a laying, sitting, and standing option for most surfaces.

I realize this may be harder for them to make then I might think, otherwise they probably would have done this with glory-holes, but I would really like to see this become a feature in the game.

*Edit* BTW I think gloryholes should absolutely be added as one of these poses. Have the same dick through the hole solo animation for guys, but people can click on it to just start sucking/ fucking it.

Edited by Nemira
Tags

In essence you’re saying you want a way to turn your avatar. Into a Pose Marker. 

Assume a Pose somewhere, toggle a switch and you become a free to use pose marker like furniture. (Sounds weird maybe, but it is technically what you’re saying)

Those sound like good ideas.

I also think they should give us an actual glory hole.  The one we have is not a glory hole because a glory hole is only supposed to have a hole large enough for a penis to fit through it.  Glory holes are about anonymous sex, but when you can put your whole head through the hole, it gives the visual sense of no anonymity at all.  Granted we see the other person's name and such, but the visual effect would be a little more realistic at least.  It would be nice if the developers could somehow make it so we cannot see the avatar on the other side of the wall (fly cam disabled) and cannot see the other person's name in any way (not even be able to click up their profile).  That would make it closer to actually being anonymous.

What we got now is not a glory hole.  It is instead a ship's porthole to have sex through. 

Edited by pretty

On 7/3/2020 at 5:58 AM, Nemira said:

So Something I've always wanted to have in this game are intractable positions. The way they would work is you would initiate the position by yourself, and lets say you do a bent over pose on a ledge or table, you would stay in that pose and someone else could walk up and click on you and choose either anal or vaginal to start fucking you in that position. And the other big part, you wouldn't end the pose when they stopped, you would just go back to the same solo pose from before. This next part may be a stretch for some (But it's a kink) could have a toggle option to either ask you to accept before they can start fucking you or make it so anyone could use you as long as you are in the pose.

I personally would really like to have this for some Free use/ public use fetish stuff, but it would also work nicely for normal scenarios.

A doggy style bent over pose and a missionary laying on table one would be nice. And to include the guys in on this, having a laying, sitting, and standing option for most surfaces.

I realize this may be harder for them to make then I might think, otherwise they probably would have done this with glory-holes, but I would really like to see this become a feature in the game.

*Edit* BTW I think gloryholes should absolutely be added as one of these poses. Have the same dick through the hole solo animation for guys, but people can click on it to just start sucking/ fucking it.

That's totally feasible. For example, they could use a pose where you're leaning or bending over and turn it into that same exact pose when someone interacts with you. A toggle option wouldn't be hard either.