3DXChat Community

Diary of an introverted Virgin

NicciW

2 minutes ago, Malvasiah said:

all good, as u seem to be in agreement on what to post and what not:)

I am only pointing out, that generally the majority in the game would feel very uncomfy with having their dialogues shown publicly.... if without consent .)

That's a very fair point.  I was okay with it.  Nothing to hide.  As a matter of fact I wouldn't mind the community seeing my roleplay abilities lol... That is if we actually had a legit roleplay instead of just making fun of the entire experience lol.  I had a great time though 😛

4 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

That's a very fair point.  I was okay with it.  Nothing to hide.  As a matter of fact I wouldn't mind the community seeing my roleplay abilities lol... That is if we actually had a legit roleplay instead of just making fun of the entire experience lol.  I had a great time though 😛

Maybe you should do a showoff thread then :)

On 7/3/2020 at 8:17 AM, DustyWibbles said:

This particular kink isn’t something I’ve ever been comfortable with but each to their own. If it’s consensual then that’s between the participants. 

Just be aware of what you’re posting and how it can be misconstrued. I include myself in that cos I’m no saint.

Have a great weekend, stay safe n stuff :)

Really, it's kinda hard to do it without consent -- the whole design of the game requires consent -- making the exploration of it kinda ironic.

On 7/3/2020 at 6:46 AM, NicciW said:

He didn't exactly ask but I knew what I was getting myself into like he said we were breaking roleplay constantly and making jokes

Yeah, oops. I just found a lot of opportunities in that group chat.